英文歌曲中英对照I Knew You Were Trouble我知道你是个麻烦
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
I Knew You Were Trouble我知道你是个麻烦
Once upon a time, a few mistakes ago, I was in your sights. You got me all alone.
很久很久以前,在千差万错之前,我出现在你的视线中,只身一人。
You found me. You found me. You found me.
在茫茫人海中,你找到了我,你找到了我,你找到了我。
I guess you didn't care and I guess I liked that.
我料想你会毫不在乎,但我却深爱于此。
And when I fell hard, you took a step back without me, without me, without me.
当我深陷爱河时,你却逃之夭夭,离我而去。抛下我,一去不返。
And he's long gone, when he's next to me and I realize the blame is on me.
即便他不过是近在咫尺,但他的心早就离我而去。我意识到千错万错都是我的错。'Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in.
因为当你踏进我生活的那一刻,我就知道你是个麻烦,而我却在劫难逃。
So shame on me now. Flew me to places I'd never been. So you put me down.
我现在悔恨不已。你带我飞到我从未到过的地方,我一无返顾,而你却狠心把我抛下。
Oh, I knew you were trouble when you walked in.
当你踏进我生活的那一刻,我就知道你是个麻烦,而我却在劫难逃。
So shame on me now. Flew me to places I'd never been.
我现在悔恨不已。你带我飞到我从未到过的地方,我一无返顾,而你却狠心把我抛下。
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.
现在,却任我躺在冰冷坚硬的地上。
No apologies. He'll never see you cry.
连半句道歉的话都没说。他永远都不懂你的哭泣。
Pretends he doesn't know that he's the reason why.
假装他自己毫不知情,但他就是让你哭泣不已的原因。
You're drowning. You're drowning. You're drowning.
你痛苦,你郁闷,你绝望到窒息。
Now I heard you moved on, from whispers on the street.
我听别人说你走出了这段恋情,把他给甩了。街头巷尾都在悄悄议论这件事。
A new notch in your belt is all I'll ever be.
我只不过是你新皮带上的一个小划痕而已,没什么大不了。
And now I see. Now I see. Now I see.
此刻,我如梦初醒,我懂了。
He was long gone when he met me and I realize the joke is on me. 当他遇到我的时候,他就早已离开。我清楚地意识到我只不过是对自己开了一个天大的玩笑。
Hey, I knew you were trouble when you walked in.
当你踏进我生活的那一刻,我就知道你是个麻烦,而我却在劫难逃。
So shame on me now. Flew me to places I'd never been. So you put me down.
我现在悔恨不已。你带我飞到我从未到过的地方,我一无返顾,而你却狠心把我抛下。
Oh, I knew you were trouble when you walked in.
当你踏进我生活的那一刻,我就知道你是个麻烦,而我却在劫难逃。
So shame on me now. Flew me to places I'd never been. Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.
我现在悔恨不已。你带我飞到我从未到过的地方,我一无返顾,而你却狠心把我抛下。任由我现在躺在冰冷坚硬的地上。
And the saddest fear comes creeping in that you never loved me, or her, or anyone, or anything, yeaaaa.
最让人感到难过的恐惧无尽地蔓延在我的脑海里:你从来就没有爱过我,爱过她,亦或是任何人,任何东西。
I knew you were trouble when you walked in.
当你踏进我生活的那一刻,我就知道你是个麻烦,而我却在劫难逃。
So shame on me now. Flew me to places I'd never been, So you put me down.
我现在悔恨不已。你带我飞到我从未到过的地方,我一无返顾,而你却狠心把我抛下。
Oh, I knew you were trouble when you walked in.
当你踏进我生活的那一刻,我就知道你是个麻烦,而我却在劫难逃。
So shame on me now. Flew me to places I'd never been. Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.
我现在悔恨不已。你带我飞到我从未到过的地方,我一无返顾,而你却狠心把我抛下。任由我现在躺在冰冷坚硬的地上。
I knew you were trouble when you walked in. Trouble, trouble, trouble.