公主保护计划电影中英文台词
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
Father:What do you want for dinner tonight?
Carter:_Pizza
Father:Pizza?we had pizza last night.How about...How about burgers?
Carter:How about this?Pizza and burgers.
Father:Pizza and burgers_
Carter: yeah,I wanna do both.
Father:One as an appetizer ,or just together?
Carter:I don’t know.
Carter:I didn`t know we still had all that stuff.(我都不知道我们有这些东西)
Father:What`s all this?(这是什么?)
Roise::A proper dinner.(正式晚餐)
Roise:To thank you for helping me clean up the mess that I made in your shop of bugs.
Carter:It`s bait.(是鱼饵)
Roise:I`m aware.(我知道)
Carter:ok(好的)
Father:Oh, here ,let me.(我来吧)
Roise:NO,NO,Thank you ,but tonight I serve you(谢谢,不过今晚我来服务)
Father:Well, I`m not gonna say no to that(我找不出拒绝的理由)
Roise:It is for you(这是你的)
Father:For me ?(我的)
Roise:Mmm—nmm(点头示意)
Father:t o wear?(戴在头上)Okay, fine(好的)
Father:Come on, Carter.(来吧,卡特)
Carter:So you cook? I thought you had servants for that.(你会做饭?我还以为你有仆人)
Carter:Actually, my mother grew up a peasant.(其实,我妈妈曾是农民)
Carter:So, she taught me many family recipes.(她教会我很多家常菜)
Roise:Speaking Spanish.然后打开盘子让大家看
Father: Wow(哇)
Carter::Yeah, that sounds kind of fancy.(听起来挺花哨的)Why don’t we just order Pizza?(我们还是订几个比萨吧)Roise:No, it`s chicken and rice.(不用,这是鸡肉和米饭)
Father:Fantastic, bring it on, Roise.(好极了,拿来吧,罗西)
Father:You know, I haven`t had a red home-cooked meal since……..(我上次吃家常菜还是在……….)
Carter:Forever.(从没有)
Father:Right(对)
Father:Let`s dig in!(开始吃咯)
Roise:How do you like it ?
Father:That……..(简直………..)
Father:That`s really, really good, Gee I had no idea you can cook (你简直棒极了,真没想到你会做饭)
Roise:Thank you.(谢谢)
Father:This is terrific. You are wonderful.(好吃,你真厉害)
Roise:Thank you, Would you like a roll?(谢谢,要不要吃卷饼)
Father:You made rolls? Rolls too!(也做卷饼了)
Roise:Yes
Father:I had no idea.(真没想到)
Roise:Yes.
Carter:Wow.(哇)
Carter:Must be nice to play peasant for a day.(装一天农民,感觉不错吧)
Roise:Would you excuse me ?(我能失陪一会吗)
Father :点头示意
Carter 与父亲对视后然后白眼离开
Father 取下花环
Roise:You don’t know me,Carter.(你不了解我,卡特)
Carter:What`t the big deal?(这重要吗)
Carter:You will be back with your servant,and your personal chef and private tutors soon enough.(你反正很快就回去,和你的仆人、和厨师、私人教师在一起)
Roise:How much did your father tell you about me?(你爸爸对你说过我多少事情)
Carter:Other than the obvious. I think we are on a need-to-know basis.(很多能看出来,他只把我需要知道的告诉我)
Roise:I think you need to know that my name is Rosalinda Marie Montoya Fiore.(我想你需要知道我叫罗萨琳达.玛丽.蒙托亚.费奥雷And I am a royal princess(我是个公主)
Carter:(耸肩)No kidding.(是吗)
Roise:I`m from a small island nation called Costa Luna(我来自一个叫做克斯塔鲁纳的岛国)
Carter:Never heard of it.(没听说过)
Roise:It`s not on most maps.(大多数地图上都没有)
Roise:It`s very small, very unimportant to large countries.(很小,对大国来说微不足道)
But very important to me.(但是对我非常重要)
Roise 取下项链给Carter
Roise:When my father died, he left Costa Luna to me.(我父亲死的时候,把克斯塔鲁纳留给了我)
Carter:You don’t have to tell me…..(你不必告诉我这些)
Roise:One month before my coronation, our palace was attacked.(在加冕典礼前一个月,宫殿被袭击了)
Roise:Your father was very brave.(你父亲非常勇敢)
Carter:He risked his life for you. (他为你甘冒生命危险)I know.(这我知道)That`s his job.(这是他的工作)
Carter:He rescues poor, oppressed princesses.(他营救被压迫的公主)
Roise:Did he tell you we had to leave my mother behind?The man who invaded Costa Luna now holds her as a hostage.(侵入克斯塔鲁纳的人现在把她控为人质)
Carter:(摇头)I didn`t know.(这我不知道)
Roise:They told me my becoming Roise Gonzalez was the only way to keep her safe(我成为罗西.冈萨雷斯是保证她安全的唯一办法)
Carter:Stop, it`s okay.(不用说了)
Roise: Carter,whatever I did to make you dislike me,I`m truly sorry.(如果我做过让你不喜欢的事,我非常抱歉)
Roise:I will try to blend in, I will try to be from lowa.(我会尽力融入,尽力做个依阿华人)
Roise:It is the only way to save my mother`s life.(这是能拯救我妈妈的唯一办法)
Carter:Let`s just start over.(我们重新来过吧)
Roise:I would like that.(我愿意)
Carter:But you need to lighten up on this princess stuff.(但是你需要去掉你的公主架子)(翻白眼)It`s really annoying.
Roise:Absolutely,please,I only want to be this typical American teenager.(没问题,我只想成为普通的美国少女)
Carter:You know what? I think we can arrange that.(如果这样,我倒可以安排)