领队英语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

My passport is expired and I have to do the new registration.

我的护照过期了,我要重新申请

What is the difference between a passport and an id card?

护照和身份证有什么区别

How can I get the visa extension in china?

在中国,我如何办理签证延期

My visa was denied

我被拒签了

The flight has been delayed because of bad weather.

由于天气恶劣,航班已经延误

The flight will be delayed because of a heavy rain in our destination.

由于目的地机场正下着大雨,我们的航班将延误

We can’t take off because the airport is closed due to poor visibility

由于能见度低,机场关闭,航班无法起飞

Caac announces the departure of flight 45 to Sydney. passengers who will take this flight please go to gate 7.

中国民航广播:飞往悉尼的454次航班就要起飞了,请乘坐本次航班的乘客前往7号门登机。This is the final call for tg flight 260,now boarding at gate 14

这是对乘坐泰航260次航班乘客的最后一次广播,请即刻经14号门登机

Passengers waiting for their connecting flight to HK please wait at gate 18.your flight is to start in two hour’s time.thank you.

要转机去香港的乘客请到18号门您们的航班将在二小时内起飞。谢谢。

Would you please give me some water

能否给我点水

What kind of drinks do you have

能有些什么饮料

A tourist of my group is sick. He feels like vomiting. Can I brother you for some hot water.

我的一个客人晕机了,他想吐。能不能麻烦你给他拿点热水来

Excuse me. Miss. Can I have some entry cards and customs declarations.

对不起小姐,请给我一些入境卡和海关申报单好吗

Will this flight get there on time

本航班可以正点到达吗

What is the time difference between san Francisco and Beijing

旧金山和北京的时差是多少

Please put this airmail sticker on the front the envelope

请将航空邮件的黏贴标签贴到信封的正面

I’m afraid your letter has been overweight.

恐怕您的邮件已经超重了

Be sure to put down the address of receiver clearly

一定要将收件人的地址写清楚

Do you want to mail it by air or by ordinary mail

您是要寄航空邮件还是平邮

Please fill in how much your things are worth

请填上您的东西价值多少

I want to change some money, but I do not know how to fill out the exchange memo.

我想兑换些钱,但不知道怎么填写兑换单。

What kind of currency do you want

您要兑换什么货币

How do you charge for a overseas call to Germany

打一个越洋电话到德国费用多少

I want to connect to room132,mr chen.

请帮我接通132房间的陈先生

I’ll put you through. sir. sorry sir . The line is busy.

我帮你接过去了,先生。不好意思先生,电话占线

Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?

能否介绍一家在附近的口碑不错的餐厅

Would you like to have some wine with your dinner?

您用餐时要喝点酒吗

How would you like the steak, rare, medium or well done.

你喜欢怎样做的牛排,是三分熟五分熟还是全熟

I’d like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.

我想去一家气氛活跃的餐厅

Excuse me, what would you like to drink wine, beer or whisky?

请问您要喝点什么红酒啤酒还是威士忌

Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?

这附近是否有中国餐厅

Do you know any of the restaurants open now?

您知道现在那里还有餐厅是营业的吗

I’d like to have some local food.

我想尝试一下当地食物

I’d like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight .

我想要预约今晚七点两个人的位子

Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert

可不可以不要甜点该要水果

领队业务

2009-07-23 12:20 星期四

领队业务

行前说明会

1. 欢迎词&自我介绍:代表本旅行社感谢各位贵宾对我社的信任和认可,选择参加我们团队并简单介绍本社基本情况以及自己为大家服务的决心。

2. 强调本团集合时间、地点、领队电话和公司应急电话。

3. 向旅游者说明出境旅游注意事项,外汇兑换事项及手续等,向旅游者发放团队标志并解读《出境旅游行程表》&《旅游服务质量评价表》

相关文档
最新文档