飞屋环游记 Up 中英文对照台词

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

飞屋环游记台词
Movie town News presents Spotlight on Adventure.影城新闻正在播出"冒险聚焦"节目
What you are now witnessing is footage never before seen by civilized humanity,a lost world in South America.您正在收看的是文明社会未曾见过的影像,南美洲的一处失落之地
Lurking in the shadow of majestic Paradise Falls,它潜藏在壮丽的天堂瀑布之下
it sports plants and animals undiscovered by science.孕育着尚未被发现的动植物
Who would dare set foot on this inhospitable summit?敢问有谁能踏入这偏远之地呢?
Why, our subject today, Charles Muntz!所以有请今天的主角Charles Muntz!
The beloved explorer lands his dirigible the Spirit of Adventure,我们敬爱的探险家他的"冒险精神"号飞船
in New Hampshire this week,于本州降落在新罕布什尔州
completing a yearlong expedition to the lost world.为期一年的远征得以完成
This lighter-than-air craft was designed by Muntz himself这艘轻便的飞艇由Muntz本人设计and is longer than 22 prohibition paddy wagons placed end to end.它比22辆头尾相连的警车还长
And here comes the adventurer now.现在有请我们的冒险家出场
Never apart from his faithful dogs,他与他忠心的狗群形影不离
Muntz conceived the craft for canine comfort.飞船的设计甚至考虑到了犬类的舒适
It's a veritable floating palace in the sky,它是座名副其实的空中宫殿
complete with doggy bath and mechanical canine walker.设有犬类梳洗和自动跑步设备
And, Jiminy Cricket do the locals consider Muntz the bee's knees.当地人视Muntz为精神偶像And how!并将他奉为上宾Adventure is out there!去冒险吧!
But what has Muntz brought back this time? Muntz 这次又带回了什么?
Gentlemen, I give you the monster of Paradise Falls!先生们我带来了天堂瀑布的怪兽!
And, golly, what a swell monster this is! 天呐好一只庞然大物!
But what's this? Scientists cry foul.但这是什么动物呢? 科学家们连声称假
The National Explorer's Society accuses Muntz of fabricating the skeleton.国家冒险协会指责Muntz伪造骨架
The organization strips Muntz of his membership.Muntz被协会除名
Humiliated, Muntz vows a return to Paradise Falls蒙受巨大羞辱的Muntz 发誓将重返天堂瀑布and promises to capture the beast alive!并承诺将活捉此怪兽!
I promise to capture the beast alive,我保证会活捉怪兽and I will not come back until I do!
And so, the explorer's off to clear his name.就这样我们的冒险家再次启程以正其名
Bon voyage, Charles Muntz,一路顺风and good luck capturing the monster of Paradise Falls!祝你活捉天堂瀑布的怪兽! Here's Charles MuntzCharles Muntz,piloting his famous dirigible.在此,驾着他著名的飞艇
He hurdles Pikes Peak.He hurdles the Grand Canyon.他跨越了派克峰,他跨越了大峡谷
He hurdles Mount Everest.He goes around Mount Everest.他跨越了珠穆朗玛峰,他绕过了珠穆朗玛峰
Is there nothing he cannot do?还有他做不到的事吗?
Adventure is out there! Look out!去冒险吧! 小心了!Mount Rushmore! Hard to starboard!是总统山! 没法打右舷!
Must get Spirit of Adventure over Mount Rushmore!必须让"冒险精神"号穿越总统山!
Hold together, old girl. How're my dogs doing?挺住伙计我的狗狗如何了?
All engines, ahead full! Let's take her up to 26,000 feet.启动所有引擎! 让我们升到26000英尺的高空吧
Rudders 18 degrees towards the south.向南转舵18度
It's a beautiful day. Winds out of the east at 10 knots.天气真好东风10节
Visibility unlimited. Enter the weather in the logbook.能见度... 极高将天气情况记录进航行日志
Oh! There's something down there. I will bring it back for science.哦! 下方有发现我要把它带回去研究
Aw! It's a puppy! Ah! No time! A storm! Lightning. Hail.喔! 是只小狗! 啊没时间了! 有风暴! 闪电冰雹同时来袭! Don't you know this is an exclusive club?Only explorers get in here,你不知道这里是高级会所吗?只有冒险家能进来not just any kid off the street with a helmet and a pair of goggles.不是带头盔和风镜的街头小毛孩想进就能进的
Do you think you've got what it takes? Well, do you?你以为这样就能混进来吗? 是不是?
All right, you're in. Welcome aboard. What's wrong? Can't you talk?好吧欢迎加入.怎么了? 哑巴吗?
Hey, I don't bite.You and me, we're in a club now.嘿我不咬人的.我们是一伙的了
I saw where your balloon went. Come on. Let's go get it.我看到你的气球飞走了我们去取吧Hey, kid!Thought you might need a little cheering up.嗨小子!我觉得你可能需要点鼓励
I got something to show you.我有些东西要给你看看I am about to let you see something一会儿你要看的东西
I have never shown to another human being.Ever! In my life!我以前从没给别人看过,这辈子从没有过!
You'll have to swear you will not tell anyone.Cross your heart. Do it!你得发誓不会告诉别人,划十字快!
My Adventure Book.You know him.Charles Muntz, explorer.我的冒险之书,你认识他的大冒险家1
When I get big, I'm going where he's going,等我长大了要去他去的地方
South America. It's like America, but south.南美洲和美洲差不多但在更南边
Wanna know where I'm gonna live?想知道我会住哪吗?"Paradise Falls, a land lost in time.""天堂瀑布失落的世界"
I ripped this right out of a library book.我从图书馆的书上撕下来的
I'm gonna move my clubhouse there and park it right next to the falls.我要把我的会所搬到那儿就安在瀑布的旁边Who knows what lives up there.一旦我到了那儿And once I get there?谁知道有什么在等着我呢?
Well, I'm saving these pages for all the adventures I'm gonna have.我把后面的空页留给以后的冒险
Only I just don't know how I'm gonna get to Paradise Falls.只是我不知道该怎么去天堂瀑布That's it! You can take us there in a blimp!没错! 你会开小飞船送我去!
Swear you'll take us! Cross your heart!划十字! 发誓你会做到!
Cross it! Cross your heart! Good, you promised. No backing out.快! 划十字! 好你答应了不能反悔哦
Well, see you tomorrow, kid. Bye!Adventure is out there!那明儿见了小子再见!去冒险吧!
You know, you don't talk very much.I like you!你不怎么说话啊,我喜欢!
Quite a sight, huh, Ellie? 挺壮观的哈Ellie?
Uh! Mail's here .Shady Oaks Retirement. Oh, brother.啊信来了荫树橡木疗养院乖乖
Tell your boss over there that you boys are ruining our house.告诉你们那位老板你们这些家伙在毁我的房子
Well, just to let you know,my boss will be happy to take this old place off your hands and for double his last offer!跟您说一声,我老板很愿意接手您的老房子,并且比上次的出价还高一倍! What do you say to that? Uh, I take that as a "no," then? 您觉得如何? 呃这应该是"不"了哈?
I believe I made my position to your boss quite clear.我已经和你们老板说得很清楚了
You poured prune juice in his gas tank.您把李子汁倒进了他汽车的油箱
Yeah, that was good. Here, let me talk to him.是的那感觉挺好来让我和他说说
You in the suit. Yes, you. Take a bath, hippie!穿西装的那个没错就是你好好洗洗臭虫!
I am not with him!我不是他的同伙!
This is serious! He's out to get your house.这不是闹着玩的他会想法设法得到您的房子
Tell your boss he can have our house.告诉你老板他能得到这房子
- Really? - When I'm dead!- 真的? - 那也是我死了之后! I'll take that as a maybe.我当您说了"也许"
Order now, you get the camera,you get the printer, 4x optical zoom,现在订购能获得相机喝打印机4倍光学变焦Schneider lens, photo printer, SD card.施耐德镜头照片打印SD卡
"And I am a Wilderness Explorer in Tribe 54, Sweat Lodge 12."我是一名野外探险队员隶属于54团第12小分队" "Are you in need of any assistance today, sir?""您今天需要什么帮助吗先生?" - I could help you cross your porch. - No.- 我能帮您过门廊- 不用
Well, I gotta help you cross something.我总得帮你过点什么No. I'm doing fine.不用我好得很- "Are you in need of any assistance..." - Thank you,- "今天您需要什么..." - 谢谢
- but I don't need any help! - "...today, sir?"- 但我不需要任何帮助! - "....帮助吗先生?" Proceed.说吧
- "Good afternoon..." - But skip to the end!- "下午好" - 跳到最后吧!
See these? These are my Wilderness Explorer badges.看到这些了吗? 这些是我野外探险的徽章
You may notice one is missing. It's my Assisting the Elderly badge.你可能注意到少了一枚那是帮助老人的徽章
If I get it, I will become a Senior Wilderness Explorer.如果拿到了我就能成为高级野外探险队员了
"The wilderness must be explored!""野外探险去啊!"
It's gonna be great! There's a big ceremony,那样就太棒了! 会有个表彰大会
and all the dads come, and they pin on our badges.老爸们都会去并给我们别上徽章
So, you want to assist an old person?所以说你想帮助老人家?
Yep! Then I'll be a Senior Wilderness Explorer.是的! 这样我就能升高级了
- You ever heard of a snipe? - Snipe?- 你听说过沙锥鸟吗? - 沙锥鸟? Bird. Beady eyes.一种鸟眼睛小而圆
Every night it sneaks in my yard and gobbles my poor azaleas.每晚都溜进我的院子偷吃杜鹃花I'm elderly and infirm. I can't catch it. If only someone could help me.我又老又弱抓不到它如果有人帮我就好了- Me, me! I'll do it! - I don't know. It's awfully crafty.- 我! 我! 我帮您! - 不知你行吗它可狡猾着呢
You'd have to clap your hands three times to lure it in.你得拍三次手才能引它出来
I think its burrow is two blocks down. If you go past...向下过两条街就是它的洞了如果你向下走...
Two blocks down. Got it! Snipe.过两条街知道了沙锥鸟Bring it back here when you find it.找到了记得带到这里来Okay, keep her coming. Keep coming.好了再向前向前What do you... What do you think you're doing?你在干什么呢? No, no, no. Let me take care of that for you.不不不我会帮您修好的
- Get away from our mailbox! - Hey. Sir, I...- 离我的邮箱远点! - 嗨先生我...
I don't want you to touch it!你别碰它! Steve, you all right? Steve 你还好吗?
You don't seem like a public menace to me. Take this.我觉得你并不像个危险人物拿着
The guys from Shady Oaks will be by to pick you up in the morning, okay?荫树橡木的工作人员明早会来接您的好吗? What do I do now, Ellie?现在该怎么办呢Ellie?
Ready as I'll ever be.准备得不能再准备了Would you do me a favor and take this?能帮我拿下这个吗?
I'll meet you at the van in just a minute.我们一会儿在车上见
I wanna say one last goodbye to the old place.我得好好和老房子告别
Sure. Take all the time you need, sir.当然了您慢慢来吧
That's typical. He's probably going to the bathroom for the 80th time.见得多了他可能要去上第80次厕所
You think he'd take better care of his house.他真该好好收拾收拾呢
So long, boys! I'll send you a postcard from Paradise Falls!永别了小子们! 我会在天堂瀑布给你们寄明信片的
We're on our way, Ellie.我们上路了Ellie
What are you doing out here, kid?你在外头做什么孩子?
I found the snipe and I followed it under your porch,我找到了沙锥鸟跟着它到了您门廊下
but this snipe had a long tail and looked more like a large mouse.但沙锥鸟有条长尾巴更像只大老鼠
I've never been in a floating house before.我从没坐过会飞的屋子
Goggles. Look at this stuff. Wow! You're going on a trip?风镜啊看看这玩意哇哦! 您要去旅行吗?
"Paradise Falls, a land lost in time.""天堂瀑布失落的世界"
Don't touch that! You'll soil it.别碰那个! 你会弄脏它的You know, most people take a plane,大多数人会坐飞机
but you're smart because you will have all your TV and clocks and stuff.但您很聪明因为这样您能带齐电视餐具和所有的东西Whoa. Is this how you steer your house?哇您是这样驾驶房子的?
Does it really work?真的管用吗? Kid, would you stop with the...小孩你别去碰...
- This makes it go right. - Let go of that...- 这样右转- 不要动...
- And that way's left. - Knock it off!- 这样就转左了- 快住手
That building's so close I could almost touch it.那楼离这么近我都能碰到了Wow! This is great!哇! 真棒!
You should try this, Mr. Fredricksen.您也该来试试Fredricksen先生
Look, there's a bus that could take me home two blocks away!看啊下面的公车站能送我回家过两条街就到!
Hey! I can see your house from here.嘿这里能看到您的房子
Don't jerk around so much, kid. Whoa!- 别乱动了小孩- 哇哦!
Well, that's not gonna work.这办法恐怕不行
I know that cloud. It's a cumulonimbus.我认识那云是积雨云Did you know that您知道吗
the cumulonimbus forms当暖气流升到冷气流上面when warm air rises over cool air?就会形成积雨云了?
Stayed up all night blowing up balloons... for what?整晚充气球为了什么啊?
...and that's how we get lightning.所以就形成了闪电
There's a storm coming. It's starting to get scary.暴风雨要来了越来越吓人了
We're gonna get blown to bits! We're in big trouble...我们要被吹散了! 我们有大麻烦了! See? Cumulonimbus.看到了吗? 积雨云I thought you were dead.我还以为您死了呢What happened?出什么事了?
I steered us. I did. I steered the house.我刚在掌舵我做到了我能驾驭飞屋了
Steered us?掌舵? After you tied your stuff down, you took a nap.您把东西抱紧后就睡着了
So I went ahead and steered us down here.所以我就跑前面掌舵我们就到了这里
Yeah. Sure.那是Can't tell where we are.我们迷路了Oh, we're in South America, all right.哦我们已经在南美了
It was a cinch with my Wilderness Explorer GPS.有了我的野外探险GPS 小菜一碟
It shows exactly where we are on the planet.它能指示我们目前的所在地
With this baby, we'll never be lost!有了这宝贝我们永远不会迷路!
We'll get you down, find a bus stop,放你下去坐公车回家吧
you just tell the man you wanna go back to your mother.你就说要回去找妈妈
Sure, but I don't think they have buses in Paradise Falls.当然但我觉得天堂瀑布没公车吧There. That ought to do it.好了这样就行了Here, I'll give you some change for bus fare.我再给你些零钱坐车
No, I'll just use my city bus pass.不用了我可以用公交卡
Whoa. That's gonna be like a billion transfers喔那得转个无数站to get back to my house.才能到我家了
Mr. Fredricksen, how much longer? Friedrcksen先生要多久着陆啊?
Well, we're up pretty high. Could take hours to get down.我们升得挺高的要花个几小时着落吧We can't be close to the ground yet.我们应该还没到地吧
- Russell, hang on! Hey! - Walk back. Walk back. - Okay.- 往回走往回走
This doesn't look like the city or the jungle, Mr. Fredricksen.这里不像是城市或丛林Fredricksen 先生
There it is.瞧那儿Ellie, We made it! Russell! We could float right over there! Climb up. Climb up!成功了! Russell 我们能飞到那儿! 快爬上去爬上去! You mean, assist you?你是说帮助您?
- Yeah, yeah. Whatever. - Okay. I'll climb up.- 是的是的随便啦- 好的我这就爬
Now, when you get up there, go ahead and hoist me up!等你上去了再把我吊上去!Got it?知道了吗?
You on the porch yet?你到门廊了吗? What? That's it?什么? 就这样了?
I came all this way just to get stuck at the wrong end of this rock pile?我好不容易到了这儿结果被困在这堆石头上了?
Hey, if I could assist you over there, would you sign off on my badge?嘿如果我帮您过去你能来签发我的徽章吗? - What are you talking about? - We could walk your house to the falls.- 你在说什么? - 我们能拖着房子去瀑布
- Walk it? - Yeah! After all, we weigh it down.- 拖着去? - 是啊! 我们已经稳住它了
We could walk it right over there. Like a parade balloon.可以像拖气球一样拖着走
Now, we're gonna walk to the falls quickly and quietly现在我们就快速而安静地拖着房子去瀑布吧
- with no rap music or flash dancing. - Uh-huh.- 不要饶舌音乐或闪电舞- 好的
We have three days, at best, before the helium leaks out of those balloons.我们最多有三天时间不然气球里的氦气就漏光了
And if we're not at the falls when that happens...如果没到之前就没气的话
- Sand. ...we're not getting to the falls.- 沙子- 我们就到不了瀑布I found sand!我找沙子了! Don't you worry, Ellie. We'll get our house over there.别担心Ellie 我们会把房子安在那儿的By the time we get there, you're gonna feel so assisted.等我们到了那里您一定倍感受助于人Oh, Mr. Fredricksen, if we happen to get separated,哦Fredricksen先生如果我们不巧走散的话use the Wilderness Explorer call.用野外探险专用呼叫法
Wait. Why are we going to Paradise Falls again?等等再问一句我们为啥去天堂瀑布来着? Hey, let's play a game.嘿我们来玩个游戏
It's called "see who can be quiet the longest."叫做"看看谁安静的时间更长"
Darn thing!破玩意儿! Come on, Russell. Would you hurry it up?快点Russell 你能不能快点?
I'm tired. And my knee hurts.我累死了膝盖好痛Which knee?哪个膝盖?
My elbow hurts, and I have to go to the bathroom.我的手肘也好痛而且我得上厕所了
I asked you about that five minutes ago.我五分钟前才问过你Well, I didn't have to go then!我那时确实不想嘛!
I don't wanna walk anymore. Can we stop?我不想再走了能停下么?
Russell, if you don't hurry up, the tigers will eat you. Russell 你再不快点老虎就会来吃了你的There are no tigers in South America. Zoology.南美洲没有老虎动物学常识
Oh, for the love of Pete! Go on into the bushes and do your business.噢看在老天的份上到灌木丛里解决掉吧Okay! Here! Hold my stuff.好给你! 看好我的东西I've always wanted to try this.我老早就想试试了
Mr. Fredricksen,Fredricksen先生am I supposed to dig the hole before or after?我应该先挖坑还是后挖啊?
None of my concern! 我可不管!Oh. It's before!噢该先挖的!
Tracks?脚印?Snipe.沙锥鸟Here, snipe. Come on out, snipe.过来沙锥鸟出来啊沙锥鸟
I am a Wilderness Explorer, so I'm a friend to all of nature.我是野外探险家我是大自然的好朋友Want some more? 还想吃么? Hi, boy. Don't eat it all. Come on out.乖乖别都吃光了出来吧Come on. Come on. Don't be afraid, little snipe.出来吧出来吧别怕小鸟儿
- Are they tall? - Oh, yes, they're very tall. 它们是不是很高? - 噢没错它们确实很高
- Do they have a lot of colors? - They do, indeed!- 是不是五颜六色的? - 没错!
- Do they like chocolate? - Oh, yes... chocolate?- 它们是不是喜欢吃巧克力? - 噢是啊... 巧克力?
- Gah! What is that thing? - It's a snipe!- 噢! 那是什么东西? - 这是沙锥鸟!
There's no such thing as a snipe!世上没有沙锥鸟这东西!
- But you said snipes eat your... Whoa! - Hey!- 但你说沙锥鸟吃了你的... 噢! - 嘿
- Russell! - No, stop! That tickles.- Russell - 噢别挠了! 好痒
- Kevin? - Yeah. That's his name I just gave him.- Kevin? - 我刚给它取的名字
Beat it! Vamoose! Scram! Hey! That's mine!走开! 听到没! 快走! 嘿! 那是我的!
Can we keep him? Please?我能留下它吗? 求求你了?
I'll get the food for him. I'll walk him. I'll change his newspapers.我来喂它陪它散步我会打理它的麻烦事的"An Explorer is a friend to all, be it plants or fish or tiny mole."无论树木鱼儿或鼹鼠都是探险家的好朋友
- That doesn't even rhyme. - Yeah, it does.- 狗屁不通- 就是通的
- Hey, look. Kevin. - What?- 嘿快看Kevin - 什么?Get down! You're not allowed up there!给我下来! 不准上去! You come down here right now! 你马上给我下来!Sheesh! 老天!
Can you believe this, Ellie? 你能相信吗Ellie?Hey, Ellie! Could I keep the bird?嘿Ellie! 我能养这只鸟吗?
She said for you to let me.她要我跟你说可以But I told him no. I told you no!但是我跟他说不行我跟你说了不行!
I see you back there.我看到你了
Go on! Get out of here! Shoo! Go annoy someone else for a while.快走! 回你该去的地方! 去烦烦别人饶了我们吧
It's nice to know someone else is up here.能在这儿碰到人真是太好了
You were talking to a rock.你在跟石头说话Hey, that one looks like a turtle.嘿那块看起来像只海龟
We're not allowed to have dogs in my apartment.我家不允许养狗
- Whoa! - Wonder who he belongs to.- 喔! - 这是谁家的狗?
Sit, boy. Hey, look, he's trained. Shake.坐下乖狗狗快看他受过训练握手Uh-huh.哦
My name is Dug. I have just met you, and I love you.我叫Dug 我对你一见钟情
My master made me this collar. He is a good and smart master,我主人给我做了这个项圈他人很好也很聪明
and he made me this collar so that I may talk. Squirrel!他给我装了项圈我就能说话了有松鼠
- Cool! What do these do, boy? - Hey, would you...- 太酷了这是做什么用的? - 嘿你能不能...
I use that collar...我用这个项圈....to talk with. I would be happy if you stopped....跟别人交流请你住手吧Russell, don't touch that! It could be radioactive or something! Russell 不要碰那东西! 可能有辐射啥的!
My pack sent me on a special mission all by myself.我的同伴派我来独立执行一项特殊的任务
I want to find one, and I've been on the scent.我的任务就是来找它我追踪气味到了这里
I am a great tracker. Did I mention that?我是个追踪高手我之前向你们提过吗?
I have never seen one up close, but this is the bird.我从未这么近距离看过但没错就是它了May I take your bird back to camp as my prisoner?我能把你的鸟作为俘虏押回营地吗?
Yes, yes, take it. And on the way, learn how to bark like a real dog.好好带走吧路上顺便学学真正的狗是怎么叫的I can bark.我会狗叫And here's howling.还有嚎叫
Can we keep him? Please, please, please!我们能留下它吗? 求你了求你了求求你了!
- No. - But it's a talking dog!- 不行- 但它是只会说话的狗诶!
It's just a weird trick or something. Let's get to the falls.这肯定是什么鬼把戏我们继续朝瀑布进发吧
Please be my prisoner.请做我的俘虏吧Here it is. I picked up the bird's scent! 就是这儿了我闻到那只鸟的气味了! Chocolate. I smell chocolate.巧克力我闻到巧克力的气味
I'm getting prunes and denture cream! Who are they?我闻到李子和假牙的气味! 这都是些什么人?
Oh, man, Master will not be pleased.噢伙计主人不会满意的
We better tell him someone took the bird. Right, Alpha?我们最好向他报告有人抓住那鸟了对吗老大?
Soon enough the bird will be ours yet again.很快我们就会抓到那只鸟的
Find the scent, my compadres,继续追踪气味我的朋友and you too shall have much rewardings 没有功劳也有苦劳嘛from Master for the toil factor you wage.主人会多给一点奖赏的
Hey, Alpha, I think there's something wrong with your collar.嘿老大你的项圈好像有点问题You must've bumped it.你肯定撞到它了Yeah, your voice sounds funny!没错你的声音听起来真滑稽!
Beta! Gamma! Mayhaps you desire to... Squirrel!老二! 老三! 或许你们想要... 松鼠! Mayhaps you desire to challenge the ranking或许你们想挑战一下我的权威
that I have been assigned by my strength and cunning.这排位可是凭着我的力量与智慧获得的No, no, no. But maybe Dug would. You might wanna ask him.不不不不过Dug或许想试试你可以问问他
Yeah. I wonder if he's found the bird on his very special mission.我想他正在执行特别任务找那个大鸟呢吧
Do not mention Dug to me at this time.别哪壶不开提哪壶
His fool's errand will keep him most occupied. Most occupied indeed.这愚蠢的任务够他忙活的了
Do you not agree with that which I am saying to you now?你们难道不同意我的看法吗? Sure, but the second Master finds out you sent Dug out by himself,当然同意可一旦主人发现你让Dug单独行动
none of us will get a treat.我们都没好果子吃
You are wise, my trusted lieutenant.你们都是聪明的家伙我可靠的伙伴们
This is Alpha calling Dug. Come in, Dug.我是老大呼叫Dug 快回话Dug
Hi, Alpha. Hey, your voice sounds funny.嘿老大你的声音好滑稽
I know, I know! Have you seen the bird?我知道! 我知道! 你见到那只鸟了吗?
Why, yes. The bird is my prisoner now.噢那只鸟已经是我的俘虏了
Impossible! Where are you?不可能! 你在哪里?I am here with the bird,我跟那只鸟在一起
and I will bring it back, and then you will like me.我会把它带回来的这样你们就会喜欢我了
- Gotta go. - Hey, Dug, who you talking to?- 得挂了- 嘿Dug 你在和谁说话呢?
- No, wait, wait! - What's Dug doing?- 不等等等等! - Dug在干什么?
Why's he with that small mailman? 他为什么跟一个小男孩在一起?Where are they?他们在哪里?
There he is. Come on! 在那儿我们走!
Oh, please, oh, please, oh, please be my prisoner.噢求你了噢求你了噢求求你做了我的俘虏吧Dug, stop bothering Kevin!Dug 不要再烦Kevin了!
That man there says I can take the bird,那位先生说我可以带走这只鸟
and I love that man there like he is my master.而且我喜欢那位先生就像喜欢我主人一样
I am not your master! 我才不是你主人! I am warning you once again, bird.我再次警告你大鸟- Hey! Quit it! - I am jumping on you now, bird.- 嘿! 放开它- 我跳上来咯大鸟
Russell, at this rate, we'll never get to the falls. Russell 照这个速度我们永远也到不了瀑布Here, bird.来吧大鸟I am nobody's master, got it? 我不是谁的主人听到没?
I don't want you here, and I don't want you here! 我不想看到你我也不想看到你!
I'm stuck with you! 我受够你了!
And if you two don't clear out of here by the time I count to three...要是我数到3 你俩还没消失...
A ball! Oh, boy A ball! 球! 噢伙计噢伙计! 球! Ball? You want it, boy? 球? 你想要这个狗狗? Yes, I do! I do ever so want the ball.是的我老早就想要这球了
- Go get it! - Oh, boy! - 去捡吧- 噢太好了! 噢太好了!I will get it and then bring it back! 我会捡回来的! Quick, Russell. Give me some chocolate.快点Russell 给我些巧克力
- Why? - Just give it to me!- 为什么? - 给我就是了!Come on, Russell.快走Russell
Hey, we're pretty far now. Kevin's gonna miss me.噢我们走得够远了Kevin会想我的
I think that did the trick.我想那招应该奏效了Hi, Master.嗨主人
Well, thanks for keeping us dry anyway, Ellie.谢谢你让我们躲雨Ellie
Which one's the front? 哪个是在前面的?Is this step three or step five?这是第三步还是第五步?There.好了
All done! That's for you.帮你搭好了Tents are hard.搭帐篷真难
Wait. Aren't you super wilderness guy, with the GPMs and the badges?你不是超级野外探险家么? 还有什么GPM和奖章? Yeah, but can I tell you a secret?是的我能告诉你个秘密吗?
- No. - All right. Here it goes.- 不- 好吧秘密是...
I never actually built a tent before. There, I said it.我其实从来没搭过帐篷好了我说出来了
You've been camping before, haven't you? 你以前不是野营过吗?Well, never outside.是的但是从未在野外
Well, why didn't you ask your dad how to build a tent? 那你为什么不向你爸爸讨教讨教怎么搭帐篷?
I don't think he wants to talk about this stuff.我想他不会跟我聊这些的
Well, why don't you try him sometime. Maybe he'll surprise you.你不问怎么能知道也许他比你想得更在行噢
Well, he's away a lot. I don't see him much.他总是出差我不常见到他
He's gotta be home sometime.他总有回家的时候吧
Well, I call, but Phyllis told me I bug him too much.我会打电话给他但Phyllis说我这样太打搅他了
Phyllis? You call your own mother by her first name? Phyllis? 你就这样直呼妈妈的名字Phyllis isn't my mom.Phyllis不是我妈妈
But he promised he'd come to my Explorer ceremony但是他保证会来参加我的探险家授奖仪式
to pin on my Assisting the Elderly badge.亲自把助老奖章给我戴上
So, he can show me about tents then, right?到时他就能教我搭帐篷了对吧?
Hey, why don't you get some sleep? 你要不要睡一会?
Don't wanna wake up the traveling flea circus.我可不想吵醒这些逃亡的马戏团成员
Dug says he wants to take Kevin prisoner.Dug说他要抓Kevin做俘虏
We have to protect him.我们得保护它Can Kevin go with us? Kevin能跟我们一起走吗?
All right, he can come.好吧它可以Promise you won't leave him? 保证你不会丢下它?
- Yeah. - Cross your heart?- 好的- 划十字? Cross my heart.划十字
What have I got myself into, Ellie? 我这是招谁惹谁了我Ellie?
Morning, sweetheart.早安甜心We better get moving.我们得快点了Bird's gone.大鸟走了Maybe Russell won't notice. All right, everybody up! 也许Russell不会注意到好咧大家都起床吧!
Where's Kevin? He's wandered off! Kevin! Dug, find Kevin!Kevin呢? 他不见了! Kevin! Dug 快去找Kevin!
Find the bird, find the bird! Hi, hi. Point! 找鸟找鸟! 这儿!
Look. There he is!瞧它在那里! Point! 那儿!
Hey! That's my food! Get off my roof! 嘿那是我的食物! 给我从屋顶上下来!
Yeah, get off of his...对从屋顶上下来What is it doing? 它在干什么?
The bird is calling to her babies.那只鸟在回应她的孩子Her babies.她的孩子
Kevin's a girl? Kevin是女的? Her house is over there in those twisty rocks.她的家在那边的乱石林里
She has been gathering food for her babies and must get back to them.她是出来给孩子找食物的现在得回去喂它们了Wait. Kevin's just leaving? 等一下Kevin要走了? But you promised to protect her.你答应过要保护她的
Her babies need her. We gotta make sure they're together! 她的孩子需要她我们得让他们团聚!
Sorry, Russell. We've lost enough time already.抱歉Russell 我们已经耽误太多时间了
This was her favorite chocolate.这是她最喜欢的巧克力
Because you sent her away, there's more for you.因为她走了所以有多的给你了
Where's the bird? You said you had the bird.那只鸟在哪里? 你说你抓到那只鸟了
Since I have said that, I can see how you would think that.既然我这么说了我知道你现在会怎么想
Come back tomorrow, and then I will again have the bird. Yes.明天再来到时那只鸟就又是我的了
You lost it! Why do I not have a surprised feeling? 你追丢了! 为什么我都不感到吃惊?
Well, at least you now have led us to the small mailman至少你让我们找到了这个小男孩
and the one who smells of prunes.还有那个闻起来像李子的人
Master will be most pleased we have found them我们找到他们主人定会高兴的
and will ask of them many questions. Come! 还会问他们很多问题走吧!
Wait. We're not going with you! We're going to the falls! 等一下我们才不跟你们走呢! 我们要去瀑布!
Get away from me!滚开! Get down!让开Stay!停下! You came here in that? 你坐那玩意儿来的?
That is the darnedest thing I've ever seen.这是我见过的最荒谬的事
You're not after my bird, are you? 你们不是来抓我的鸟的吧?
But if you needed to borrow a cup of sugar,但如果你要借点糖之类的
I'd be happy to oblige.我很乐意效劳Well, this is all a misunderstanding.好了这都是个误会
My dogs made a mistake.我的狗狗们弄错了Wait. Are you Charles Muntz?等一下你是Charles Muntz?
THE Charles Muntz?那个Chares Muntz? "Adventure is out there!""去冒险吧!"
It's really him! That's Charles Muntz!真的是他! 那是Chares Muntz!
- It is? Who's Charles Muntz? - Him!- 真的? 谁是Chares Muntz? - 他!
- Yes! Yes! That's him! - I'm Carl Fredricksen.- 没错! 没错真是他! - 我是Carl Fredrcksen
My wife and I, we were your biggest fans.我和我妻子都是你的铁杆粉丝
Oh, well. You're a man of good taste.噢品味不错
Now, you must be tired. Hungry?好了你们肯定累了饿吗? Now, attention, everyone!好了听着。

相关文档
最新文档