疯狂原始人完整剧本中英文对照
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
疯狂原始人
【人物介绍】
Grug: dad
瓜哥:爸爸
Ugga: mom
乌嘠:妈妈
Eep: daughter
小伊:大女儿
Sandy: daughter
小珊:小女儿
Thunk: son
坦克:小儿子
Gran: grandmother
外婆:外婆
Guy: a new friend
盖:大家的新朋友
【旁白】
With every sun comes a new day, a new beginning. A hope that things will be better tod ay than they were yesterday. But not for me. My name’s Eep. And this is my family. The Croods. If you weren’t clued already,by animal skin and sloping forehead, we are cavemen. Most days we spend in our cave in the dark. Night after night, day after day. Yep. Home sweet home. When we did go out, we struggled to find food in a harsh and hostile world, and I struggled to survive my family. We were the last ones around. There used to be neighbors.The Gorts, smashed by a mammoth. The Horks, swallowed by a sand snake. The Erfs, mosquito bite. The Throgs, common cold. And the Croods......That’s us. The Croods made it, because of my dad. He was strong, and he followed the rules, the ones painted on our cave walls: Anything new is bad. Curiosity is bad. Going out at night is bad. Basically, anything fun is bad. Welcome to my world. But this is a story about how all that changed in an instant. Because what we didn’t know was that our world was about to come to an end. And there were no rules on our cave walls to prepare us for that.
太阳升起带来新的一天,新的开始,新的希望,希望今天一切能比昨天好,我是不指望了。
我叫小伊,这些是我的家人,咕噜家族。
从我们穿的兽皮和后倾的额头你应该能猜出来,我们是穴居人。
大部分时间我们待在洞穴里,在黑暗里,日复一日,夜复一夜。
是啊,可爱的家。
当我们离开洞穴,得在残酷危险的世界里拼命找食物,而我还得拼命忍受我的家人。
这儿现在就剩我们这一家了。
以前还有些邻居(早上好)。
呱哒一家被猛犸象踩死了,哗咔一家被一条沙蛇吞掉了,呃呼一家被蚊子叮死了,嗦咯一家得感冒死了,还有咕噜一家就是我们。
我们一家能活到今天,全靠我的爸爸,他很强壮,他遵守规矩。
画在岩壁上的规矩:新的都是坏的,好奇是坏的,晚上出门是坏的。
一句话,好玩的事都是坏的。
欢迎来到我的世界。
不过呢,这个故事讲的是这一切在忽然之间彻底改变,因为我们还不知道,我们生活的世界很快就要毁灭了,而岩壁上没有一条规矩告诉我们该怎么办。
Grug: You’re supposed to wait for my signal, Eep.
瓜哥:你该等我的信号发出后再出来,小伊。
Eep: We’ve been in that cave forever.
小伊:不,我感觉在洞里待了一辈子。
Grug: Three days is not forever.
瓜哥:才三天而已不算很长。
Eep: It is with this family.
小伊:和家人在一起就长了。
Grug: Eep, will you come down here? You’re being so...so dramatic. No,no,no,Sandy, come back here! Remember the signal. Good girls wait for the signal. Ugga!
瓜哥:小伊,你能不能下来?你这么说太夸张了。
不不不,小珊,快回来。
等我信号,好孩子要听信号。
乌嘎!
Ugga: As soon as I get Sandy, I’ll go back in, and you can give the signal.
乌嘠:我抓了小珊就回洞里去,你就能发信号了。
Grug: No. But you’re already out now.
瓜哥:那有什么用,你们都出来了。
Thunk: I am waiting for the signal, Dad!
坦克:我在等你信号,爸爸。
Grug: Never mind, Thunk. Just come out.
瓜哥:无所谓了坦克,你出来吧!
Thunk: But if you don’t give me the signal, how do I know you’re my dad?
坦克:可是如果你不发信号,我怎么知道你是我爸爸?
Grug: The signal isn’t so, you know it’s me. It’s so you know I wasn’t eaten by an animal.
瓜哥:发信号不是要证明我是谁,是要告诉你们我没被动物吃掉。
Thunk: Then why is the signal an animal noise? I mean, doesn’t that just confuse things? I’m still waiting for the signal.
坦克:等一下,那为什么信号是动物的声音?这样不是更搞不清了吗?我还是先别动,等你的信号再出来。
Ugga: Mom, we’re ready to leave! Mom?
乌嘠:妈妈,可以出来了。
妈妈?
Gran: Still alive! I’m still alive!
外婆:我还活着。
哈哈哈
Grug: It’s still early.
瓜哥:天还早呢!
Gran: And you’re still fat.
外婆:你还这么胖。
Grug: Breakfast formation! I want to see some real caveman action out there! We do this fast. We do this loud. We do this as a family, and never not be afraid!
瓜哥:排成早餐队形!都拿点穴居人的样子出来,我们动作要快,我们声音要响,我们要齐心协力,还有永远不要不害怕。
Thunk: Yay...breakfast...
坦克:好哎,早餐。
Grug: Okay, who’s up? We’ll flip for it. Call her in the air.
瓜哥:轮到谁了,我们“丢人”决定,(将外婆扔向高空)头还是屁股?
Eep: Heads!
小伊:头!(外婆坠下)
Grug: Tails. Thunk’s in. Positions! Okay. Thunk, go! Come on, Thunk.
瓜哥:屁股朝上,坦克去。
各就各位。
行了,坦克,去吧。
快去,坦克。
(坦克狂奔跑向鸟蛋,抱起鸟蛋往回跑)
Grug: Way to go! Take it to the cave!
瓜哥:往那去!把它带回洞里!(鸟跑来将坦克撞倒,抢回蛋)
Grug: Release the baby!
瓜哥向妈妈喊:放小孩!
Ugga: Get’em, Sandy, go!
乌嘠:去吧,小珊!(妈妈和小珊一同抢蛋,两只松鼠将大鸟绊倒,趁机抢走鸟蛋)Ugga: Get them, Mom!
乌嘠:抓住它们,妈妈!
(外婆用拐棍勾住松鼠尾部将鸟蛋抛向高空,并用拐棍接住,其他动物一齐上前争抢,外婆倒地,蛋被抢走)
Gran: Old lady down! Eep, avenge me!
外婆:老太太阵亡,小伊,替我报仇!(小伊狂奔抢得鸟蛋)
Eep: Thanks.
小伊:谢啦!(小伊将鸟蛋扔向爸爸)接着!
Grug: Eep!
瓜哥:小伊!
Eep: Heads up!
小伊:注意了!
Thunk: Hey, Dad,can we eat now?
坦克:爸爸,我们现在可以吃了吗?
Grug: Just wait till we get home. Eep, put on the brakes! Eep!
瓜哥:等我们回到家再吃,小伊,过来踩刹车。
小伊!
(猛兽在后面穷追不舍,幸好大家都跑进了洞里,鸟蛋落在了地上,裂了个小缝)Grug: Who’s hungry?
瓜哥:谁饿了?
Thunk: Good one, Dad.
坦克:爸爸,这个不错!
Grug: Here you go, Thunk. Drink up!
瓜哥:给你,坦克,喝吧!(鸟蛋落地,裂了一个小缝)
Thunk: Sorry, dad.
坦克:对不起,爸爸。
Ugga: Looks like fast food tonight.
乌嘠(抢过鸟蛋):看来今晚得吃“快餐”了。
(妈妈将蛋传给小珊)
(大家争相吃“早餐”,轮到爸爸了只有一口了)
Grug: That’s all right. I ate last week.
瓜哥:没关系,我上星期吃过了。
(将手指伸向天空)
Gran: Two knuckle warning!
外婆(惊呼):两指节警告!
Go, go ,go.
众人:快走!大家快回去!
Grug: Come on, come on. Darkness brings death! We know this.
瓜哥:快点,我们都知道黑暗带来死亡。
Ugga: The moon is full. Bath night.
乌嘠:今天是满月,该洗澡了。
Gran: Run for your life!
外婆:快逃命啊!
Ugga: You to, Mom.
乌嘠:你也得洗,妈妈。
Gran: I don’t want to lose my protective layer.
外婆(拼命反抗):老泥是我的保护膜,我不洗!
Ugga: Mom, you’ve got ants. See? Sandy doesn’t fuss.
乌嘠(对外婆说:妈妈,你都长虫了!瞧,小珊都洗了。
Grug: Is she still out there?
瓜哥(向妈妈询问):她还在外面吗?
Ugga:You know she hates the cave, Grug.
乌嘠:你知道她讨厌待在洞里。
(小伊奋力顺着岩石往上爬,追赶最后的夕阳,手伸向高空,贪恋最后的光明)
Eep: Please come back tomorrow!
小伊:明天要回来哦!
(洞内,妈妈在拿棍棒“打”爸爸,进行所谓的“洗澡”)
Grug: How can she not like the cave? It’s so cozy.
瓜哥:她为什么不爱待在洞里?又温暖又舒服。
Ugga: It is a littile dark, right?
乌嘠:洞里面,有点黑,瓜哥。
Grug: It’s not that dark. Eep! Eep! Come on, I gotta close the cave. Eep!
瓜哥:也不是太黑啊!(对洞外)小伊!小伊!(走出洞门呼喊小伊)快回来,我要关门了。
(突然发现小伊在极高的洞穴口的树枝上,吓了一跳)爸爸:小伊!
Eep: Okay! Okay!
小伊:行了,来了。
Grug: Eep! Come down!
瓜哥(焦急地呼叫):快点!(忽然发现身后的巨型怪兽,开始奋力呼喊伊)小伊!快下来!(怪兽开始奔向他们,爸爸抓起一块手头砸向怪兽)
(爸爸和小伊跑进洞口)
【洞内争吵】
Grug: That was too close!
瓜哥:差点就完了!
Eep: I was watching. I was fine.
小伊:我很小心的,我没事!
Grug: What were you doing up there, Eep?
瓜哥:你去上面干什么?
Eep: I don’t know
小伊:不知道。
Grug: What were you looking for?
瓜哥(继续追问):你去找什么?
Eep: Nothing.
小伊:没什么。
Grug: Well then, why did you go up there?
瓜哥:那你干嘛上去?
Eep: I don’t know!
小伊:我不知道。
Grug: Why don’t you know? Stop looking for things! Fear keeps us alive, Eep. Never not be afraid.
瓜哥:你怎么会不知道?(一把抓住小伊的头发)别老想着找东西!恐惧让我们活下来,永远不要不害怕。
Eep: What’s the point of all this?!
小伊:我们这样有什么意义?!
Grug: What was that?
瓜哥:你说什么?
Eep:I mean, why are we here? What are we doing this for?
小伊:我们干嘛在这儿?我们为什么要这么活着?
Grug: No one said survival is fun.
瓜哥:没人说活着是件好玩儿的事。
Eep: Nothing is fun.
小伊:一点也不好玩。
Grug: Would you come down here?
瓜哥:你能不能下来。
(爬向高处小伊坐着的地方)
Ugga: Grug? Off!
乌嘠:瓜哥,下来!
Grug: Yes. Okay...I just...
瓜哥:好的,我知道,我只是……
Ugga: Off!
乌嘠:下来!
Grug: I just don’t see why she needs her own ledge. That’s all. That’s all. That’s what this is about.
瓜哥:我不明白她干吗要一个人待在上面,所以上去问问她。
Ugga: She’s working through some things and needs some space.
乌嘠:她需要一点自己的空间去想事情。
Grug: What things? How long is this going to take? Really? She already doesn’t listen to me. Hey!
瓜哥:什么事情?她要想多久?她现在都不听我话了。
(小伊扔下一个石头击中爸爸的头)Ugga: See? She’s listening.
乌嘠:瞧,她听着呢!
Grug: If she wants to survive,she has to follow our rules.
瓜哥:如果她想活下去就得照我们的规矩做。
Ugga: How about a story? Eep loves those.
乌嘠:你讲个故事吧,小伊爱听故事。
Grug: That’s a good idea. How about a story,huh?
瓜哥:好主意,想听故事吗?
Yeah,tell us a story.
众孩子们:给我们讲故事。
(爸爸抓起小女儿)
Grug: Okay. Can I borrow that? Thank you. Eep! Your old favourite!
瓜哥:好了,借我用一下。
小伊,这可是你以前的最爱。
Eep: I haven’t played with that thing in years.
小伊:我已经好多年不玩它了。
Grug: Tonight we’ll hear the story of Krispy Bear——A long time ago,this little bear was alive. She was alive because she listened to her father and lived her life in routine and darkness and terror. So she was happy. But Krispy had one terrible problem. She was filled with...curiosity.
瓜哥:今天我要讲个克里斯皮熊的故事——很久很久以前,这只小熊还活着,它之所以活着是因为它听它爸爸的话,一成不变地生活在恐惧和黑暗里,所以它很快乐,可是克里斯皮有一个可怕的缺点,它有很强的好奇心。
Ugga: Grug!
乌嘠:瓜哥!
Grug: Yes,yes. And one day, while she was in a tree, the curious little bear wanted to climb to the top.
瓜哥: 我知道。
有一天它待在树洞里,这只好奇的小熊想要爬到树顶上去。
What?
众人:什么?
Grug: And no sooner had she climbed to the top she saw something new and died.
瓜哥:它刚刚爬到树顶上,就看见一个新的东西,然后,就死了。
Thunk: Just like that?
坦克:这么快?
Grug: Yes! Her last moments of terror still frozen on her face.
瓜哥:是的!最后一刻的惊恐永远凝固在它脸上。
Thunk: Same ending as every day.I get it,Dad.I will never do anything new or different.
Eep: Same ending as every day.
小伊:每天的结局都一样。
Thunk: I get it,Dad. I will never do anything new or different.
坦克:我知道了爸爸,我不会做任何新奇和不同的事。
Grug: Good man, Thunk.
瓜哥:好小子,坦克。
Ugga: All right, everyone sharpen your teeth and let’s pile up.
乌嘠:行了,大家磨磨牙齿,排排睡了。
【小伊遇见盖】
(大家纷纷进入梦乡,小伊看到类似太阳的光,她追随着它跑出洞门,看到一团类似“太阳”的东西。
小伊好奇地伸手去摸,忽然发现身后有个不明物体,小伊一把将其摔倒,举起一块石头准备砸向它,居然发现它有两双手,它慢慢掀开头上的面具,露出一张男孩的脸)Guy: Air...
盖:空气...
Eep: You talk?!
小伊:你会说话?!
Guy: I’m person, like you. Sort of...like you.
盖:我也是人,和你一样。
(小伊很好奇,将盖一把抓起,仔细地看)跟你差不多。
(小伊举着盖一边闻一边敲打)
Guy: Okay, okay. Hey, hey, hey. Could you... Could you mind not... That tickles. Hey, hey, hey. Hey!
盖:行了,你能不能别这样。
(小伊开始挠盖)好痒啊,嘿!嘿~嘿!
(小伊看到盖腰上的奇怪的动物,惊吓中将盖倒扔下,盖一头栽在地上。
Eep: Quiet! I am not supposed to be out here.
小伊:别出声,他们不让我出来的!
(黑暗的洞中)
Grug: Eep’s gone!
瓜哥:小伊不见了!
Ugga: What? Grug!
乌嘠:什么?瓜哥!
Grug: Stay in the cave!
瓜哥:留在洞里。
(出洞寻找小伊)
Guy: Wow, you’re really strong!
盖:你真够猛的!(走向火堆)
Eep: No! It’s mine!
小伊(拦住盖):不,这是我的。
Guy: Please... No! No! But it is dying! I can fix it. Please... please. I hate the dark. Come on,come on...
盖:你别这样,它快不行了,我能让它恢复。
求你了,我讨厌黑暗。
(小伊默默让开路,盖走上前,慢慢吹着火星)快烧起来吧!(火苗慢慢重新燃起)
Eep: It does what you tell it?!
小伊:它会照你说的做?!
Guy: Well, yeah, sort of...
盖:算是吧!
Eep: Sun?
小伊:这是太阳吗?
Guy: No, no. Fire.
盖:不,是火。
Eep: Hi, Fire.
小伊:你好啊,火。
Guy: Huh~huh. It’s not alive.
盖:哈哈哈,它没有生命。
Eep: But you said it was dying.
小伊:可你说它不行了。
Guy: Sorry.
盖:对不起。
Eep: It comes from where you came from?
小伊:这是从哪来的?
Guy: No, I made it.
盖:不,是我弄出来的。
Eep: Make some for me.
小伊:给我也弄点,好吧!(将盖举起倒置不停地挤压)
Guy: Okay! It doesn’t come out of me.
盖:它不是从我身上来的。
Eep: Make. Make. Make it!
小伊:快弄出来!(放下盖)
Guy: You do this a lot.
盖:你太过分了!(说完倒地)
Eep: Are you dead? Can I have your fire if you’re dead?
小伊:你死了吗?(一把揪起盖)你死了火能不能归我?
(皮带猴推开小伊准备弄醒盖)
Guy: Hey, those are cold! You think? Listening shells, activate. I concur. Tiger girl, we need to leave immediately.
盖:这石头很凉。
你也这么想吗?助听贝壳,启动。
我同意。
(趴在地面上听)虎妞儿,我们得离开这儿。
(拽着小伊准备走)
Eep: I don’t even know you.
小伊:我连你是谁都不知道。
Guy: I’m Guy.
盖:我叫盖。
Eep: Guy?
小伊(疑惑):盖?
Guy: And this is Belt. Cook, conversationalist, navigator, also keeps my pants up.
盖:这是皮带猴,它是厨师、海员,能说会道,另外它还帮我系裤子。
Eep: What are ‘pants up’?
小伊: 系裤带?
Guy: who are you?
盖:你叫什么名字?
Eep: who are you?
小伊:小伊。
Guy: let me clarify, Eep. The world is ending.
盖:我来说明一下,小伊,世界要毁灭了。
Eep: What?
小伊:什么?
Guy: I’m calling it...”The end.”
盖:我把它叫做“末日”。
Eep: How do you know?
小伊:你怎么知道的?
Guy: I’ve seen it. It’s coming this way. First, the ground is gonna shake. Then it breaks open. Everything falls in. Fire,Lava. I don’t mean to sound too dramatic, but... Believe me, everything we’re standing on, all this right here, will be gone. We’ve got to get to high ground. I know a mountain, that way. It’s our only chance. Come with me!
盖:我能预见到,马上就要发生了。
一开始大地会摇晃,然后裂开来,所有东西都会掉下去,大火、岩浆。
我不是故意要吓你,可是,相信我,这儿的一切到时候都没了,我们得去高地。
我知道一座山,在那边,这是唯一的机会,跟我走吧!(手伸向小伊)
Eep: I can’t.
小伊(后退):我不能。
Guy: Okay. Here. If you survive, call me.
盖:好吧,好吧,给你。
(递给小伊一个海螺)如果你活着,呼我。
Eep: Thank you. Hello?
小伊(好奇着观察着手中的东西,开心地模仿盖吹起海螺):谢谢!(忽然她发现周围漆黑一片,空无一人)人呢?(她害怕地后退,感觉到身后有一个人)
Grug: Hey!
瓜哥:嗨!
Eep: Dad!
小伊:爸爸!
Grug: Are you hurt? What took you?
瓜哥(担心地询问):你受伤了吗?什么东西抓你上来的?(说着伸手检查小伊是否受伤)Eep: Nothing. I left on my own.
小伊:没有!我自己上来的。
Grug: You...what?
瓜哥:你?什么?(不可置信)
Eep: Dad, let me explain. You never let me talk.
小伊:爸爸,你听我解释。
(这是不远处有巨型猛兽的声音,小伊和爸爸赶紧躲在漆黑的石桥底下,怪兽渐渐走远)你从来不听我说话!
Grug: You’re grounded.
瓜哥(批评小伊):我要关你禁闭!
【回到山洞】
Ugga: Eep!
乌嘠(见到小伊。
激动呼喊):小伊!
Eep: Mom!
小伊:妈妈!
Ugga: Grug! What happened?
乌嘠:瓜哥怎么回事?(妈妈走上前扭捏小伊的脸,检查是否完好)
Grug: You know what, I am so mad right now that I can’t talk to her.
瓜哥:知道吗?我真是太生气了!我不想和她说话!
Ugga: Eep?
乌嘠:小伊。
Eep: You’ll never believe it. I found something new.
小伊:你们不会相信的,我找到了一样新东西!
New? New is a big problem.
(大家听到新东西立刻警觉起来,呈现防御姿态)众人:这是严重问题。
Eep: No. Wait, wait.
小伊:等等,等等。
Grug: Eep, stay inside the family kill circle.
瓜哥:小伊,待在防守队形里。
Eep: But it wasn’t bad.小伊:他不坏!
Grug: New is always bad.
瓜哥:新的都是坏的。
Eep: No. He was nice.
小伊:不,他是个好人。
Grug: What? Excuse me? He?
瓜哥:什么?你说什么?他?
Eep: Well, I thought he was a warthog, but then he turned into a boy.
小伊:我一开始以为他是头疣猪,后来我发现他是个男孩。
Gran: Strange. Usually it’s the reverse.
外婆:真稀奇,一般都会说他是个禽兽。
Thunk: Eep’s got a boy hog! Eep’s got a boy...
坦克(开心地唱):小伊找了个猪朋友,小伊找了个猪朋友。
Eep: There was a boy. Watch,okay? I’m gonna call him.
小伊:真的有这么一个人!你们瞧着,我叫他来。
(说着小伊吹起海螺)
(众人见到一个新的东西十分惊恐,争抢着砸烂小伊手中的海螺,几秒钟后海螺完全成了碎片)
Eep: What is wrong with you?
(小伊很愤怒)小伊:你们干吗要这样?!
Grug: It was dangerous.
瓜哥:这东西很危险!
Eep: It was beautiful. You want to see dangerous? Here.
小伊:这东西很漂亮!知道什么叫危险吗?瞧着!(说完拿起一颗石子砸中坦克)Thunk: Ow! My sniffer!
坦克:我的鼻子。
Grug: Okay, Eep, that’s it.We’re going back to the cave and you’re going to stay in there until you’re olde r than... her!
瓜哥:行了,小伊,够了!我们要回到洞里去。
(众人转身往回走)你要一直待在洞里面直到你比她还要老(指向外婆)
Eep: What? You can’t keep me inside forever!
小伊:什么!你不能一直把我关在洞里!
(这时众人感觉到了大地愈来愈剧烈地晃动)
Eep: He said this would happen!
小伊:他说过会这样。
(脚下的地裂了一条缝)
Grug: Get to the cave. Go!Stop! Is everyone okay?
瓜哥:快回洞里去!(天崩地裂,大家慌忙逃跑,一阵巨石坠落后,所有人都被巨大的灰尘掩盖了)快停下!大家没事吧?
Yes.
众人回答:没事。
Ugga: Grug, the cave. It’s gone.
乌嘠:瓜哥,山洞,没有了。
Grug: No...
瓜哥:不!(一阵忧伤)
Eep: You really need to see this.
小伊:你们快来看看这个!
(大家被眼前从未见过的美景震撼了)
Eep: We should go there!
小伊:我们该去那儿!(小伊迫不及待想冲下去)
Grug: No. No. No one is going anywhere. What else did that boy say?
瓜哥(赶紧拦住小伊):不!不!哪也不许去!那个男孩还说了什么?(回头问小伊)
(巨型怪兽再次出现了,向众人奔来,大家夺路狂奔)
Ugga: Grug!
乌嘠:瓜哥!
Grug: Come on,gran! Just go. Go! Go!
瓜哥:快走!快!快!(两只胳膊搂着一家人向下跳入那一片美景之中)
【发现新世界】
Grug: Okay,One,two,there,four,five (ix)
瓜哥(首先站起来开始清点人数):好了,一、二、三、四、五~~~~(外婆不见了,瓜哥脸上露出笑容,忽然听见落地声,神情失落)六~
Gran: Where are we?
外婆:我们这是在哪儿?
Grug: I don’t know. Down. In a lower place. One thing is for sure, we can’t go back the way we came.
瓜哥:不知道,我不清楚,在下面,在低一点的地方,不过有件事儿我可以确定,我们肯定是回不去了。
(大家四处张望)
(小珊鼻子不停地抖动)
Ugga: Sandy? What is it?
乌嘠:小珊,你闻到什么了?(这时小珊冲进前方的一簇花团)
Grug: No,No,No,come back,Sandy. We can’t be out in the open like this. We need a cave. Now step where I step.Okay. Stay quiet. Hopefully nothing big knows we’re
here yet.
瓜哥(慌张着上前一把抓出小珊):不不不,快回来,小珊!(小珊嘴里衔着一只mini型的小象,爸爸上前一把将小象打掉)我们不能就这么待在外面,我们得找个洞。
现在跟着我的脚步走。
行了,大家别出声,但愿没有大动物发现我们。
(其实,正此时,远处一只大型绿色老虎已经发觉了他们。
)
Grug: Wait! Okay.Wait! Okay.Wait! Okay. Wait!
瓜哥(小心翼翼地走一步停一步):等等,走吧,等等,走吧,等等,走吧,等等。
Thunk: So Dad,just to be clear, are we looking for the exact same cave? Okay. If it was me...I was throwing this out there. If it was me choosing the cave, I would go with a smaller cave.
坦克:爸爸,我想确认一下,我们要找和之前一模一样的洞吗?如果是我,我只是提个建议,如果让我来选山洞,我会挑个小一点的。
【森林深处】
Grug: Wait.
瓜哥:等等。
(众人发现周围都是猴子)
Eep: Dad!
小伊:爸爸。
Grug: It’ll take care of this.
瓜哥:我来对付它。
(说完在猴子面前手舞足蹈,假装强大。
猴子终于忍不住朝他脸上揍了他一拳)
Thunk: All right, Dad, go get’em.
坦克:上啊,爸爸,揍他!(此时,瓜哥完全被一群猴子围起来打!)
Gran: Huh! I’m loving this.
外婆(也趁机揍了瓜哥一拳):真是太爽了!
Thunk: Dad, I got this. Just stop running to their fists!
坦克:爸爸,听我说,你别撞到它们的拳头上去。
Ugga: Grug, when you’re done, we should get going.
乌嘠:瓜哥,等你玩够了,我们就上路吧。
(猴子们终于打够了,放下了瓜哥)
Grug: That’s right! You can’t get past this!
瓜哥(假装是自己胜利了):跑啊,知道打不过我吧!
(这时,绿色老虎出现在众人背后,大家往树上爬)
Grug: Climb! Climb! Climb!Move! Move! Move!Cave! Go! Go! Come on, hurry up! Let’s go! Come on!
瓜哥:快爬,快往上爬!(大家以为的大树开始移动,其实那是一只巨型动物的脚,它带着大家来到另一片土地)动作快点,我们走!(众人钻进一个“山洞”)
Thunk: Hey,look! This cave has a tongue! Awesome!
坦克:这个洞里有条舌头,太酷了!(其实那是一只水生动物的嘴,它将跑进嘴里的“异物”喷了出来,众人从高空坠到地上)
Grug: Okay. That’s one, two, three, four, five...Si x.
瓜哥:行了,一、二、三、四、五、六。
Gran: And seven, if we’re counting Chunky the Death Cat.
外婆:还有七,如果把那只肥猫也算上的话。
(绿虎朝人们走来,忽然掉头跑掉了)Eep: He’s scared of the dark!
小伊:原来它怕黑。
Grug: Wait, we’re scared of the dark! Kill circle!
瓜哥:等等,我们也怕黑。
(这时,上万只红色鸟从土壤底下钻出来,在空中汇聚成一条红色的河流,场景十分壮观,忽然它转变成一道龙卷风的形状,包裹住地面上一只巨型动物,没一会儿,小鸟散开,动物只剩下一堆白骨。
众人惊呆了。
)防守队形!!
(鸟群朝众人飞来,这时小伊发现了前方的犀牛角,跑上前一把抓起,鼓足劲吹起来。
不远处的盖听到了声音,发现小伊处在危险之中,奋力跑去救她)
Grug: Eep! Eep!
瓜哥:小伊!
(盖迅速造了一只火把举过头顶,搂住小伊,他知道这是一种怕光的动物,用光就可以战胜他们,鸟群散去,瓜哥一家围住盖,盖吓了一跳)
Guy: Cavies!
盖:是穴居人,穴居人!
Eep: Cavies?
小伊:穴居人?
Guy: Cavemen! Stand back! They’re practically animals. See their bony, sloping foreheads?
盖:就是穴居人,退后!(作势要保护小伊)他们跟动物没什么区别!看见他们的骨骼和后倾的额头吗?
Eep: Yeah!
小伊:是啊。
Guy: The huge primitive teeth?
盖:巨大的原始的牙齿!
Eep: Yeah.
小伊:是啊。
Guy: The excessive body hair? That one even got a tail!
盖:还有超多的体毛!那家伙还有一条尾巴!
Eep: Yeah.
小伊:是啊。
Guy: All right. Close your eyes. I’m going to have to take their lives.
盖:行了,闭上眼睛,我要杀了他们。
Eep: No,it won’t help. They’re my family.
小伊:不!还是算了吧,他们是我的家人。
(沮丧地)
Guy: What?
盖:什么?
Thunk: The sun is in his hands!
坦克:哇,哇哇!太阳在他手里!
Eep: No, no, it’s fire.
小伊:不,这东西叫“火”。
Ugga: Where did it come from?
乌嘠:是从哪来的?
Eep: He made it.
小伊:他弄出来的。
Grug: Make some for me!
瓜哥:给我弄一点。
(说完使劲挤压盖)
Eep: It doesn’t come out of him.
小伊:不是从他身上弄出来的。
Grug: Make! Make it!
瓜哥:弄啊,快弄啊!(终于松手放掉盖)
Guy: You know, you’re a lot like your daughter!
盖(上气不接下气):你跟你女儿还真像!
Eep: Great, now he’s broken!
小伊(怪罪爸爸):好极了!你把他弄坏了!
Ugga: Oh, it’s a baby sun!
乌嘠:是太阳宝宝!
Grug: Whoa! Hey! Stay back! We don’t know what it wants. Now we’ll all sit here and wait for the sun to come back. And tomorrow we’ll find a new cave and pretend today never happened. Isn’t this fun, Eep? Eep, don’t touch him! Goodness knows where he’s been.
瓜哥:退后!我们不知道它想干吗!我们就坐在这儿等着太阳回来,等到了明天我们去找个新山洞,然后就当今天什么也没发生,很好玩吧。
小伊,别碰他!谁知道他去过什么地方。
Thunk: Dad, Sandy’s hurting fire!
坦克:爸爸,小珊在欺负火。
(小珊咬住火把疯狂摇动)
Grug: Sandy! No! Fire is not a plaything.
瓜哥:小珊,小珊,不行,火可不是拿来玩的。
Ugga: What a cute little guy.
乌嘠:多可爱的小家伙!
Grug: Hey, stay back! No, no, no, wait!
瓜哥:啊嘿,快退后!(爸爸一脚踩到火苗痛的大叫,火苗飞了起来,外婆将它吞进了嘴里)不不不,别吃!(外婆吐出火苗,恰巧掉到坦克的屁股上)
Thunk: It likes me! Hey! It’s biting me!
坦克:它喜欢我,它在咬我。
不,求你了,别咬我!
Grug: Thunk! Try hiding from it in the tall, dry grass!
瓜哥:坦克,快躲到又高又干的草丛里去!
Thunk: Stop, please! I’m only nine! It’s biting me!
坦克:快停下,求你了,我才九岁。
啊,他们在咬我!
(外婆忽然发现自己的拐杖着火了,拿起它四处拍打)
Ugga: Fire babies!
乌嘠:这么多火宝宝。
Guy: So,your dad, he’s trying to kill me.
盖(躺在地上,小伊望向他):刚才你爸爸,他想要杀掉我。
Eep: Yeah. But I won’t let him.
小伊:是啊,我不会让他杀的。
Grug: Hold on, son, come back!
瓜哥:别跑,儿子,快回来!
Thunk: It won’t stop. Stop touching me!。