船舶驾驶员实用英语口语_(部分)
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
Lesson Three
Tug Assistance: 拖带协助
Dialog A: Tug Ordering
对话1:叫拖船
Yong Men/BOCV: Avonport Port Control. This is M/V Yong Men. I
am anchor at Lambs Roadstead. I require tugs.
Over.
“永门”船:爱汶港调度,我是“永门”船。我在莱姆斯港外
开敞锚地抛锚。我需要拖船,请讲。
Avonport P.C: Roger. How many tugs do you require? Over.
爱汶港口调度:信息已清楚。你需要多少拖船?请讲。
Yong Men/BOCV: I will order two tugs. When will tugs expect to
meet me? Over.
“永门”船:我要两艘拖船,拖船几点到,请讲。Avonport P.C: The tugs expect to meet you in half an hour. Out.
爱汶港口调度:拖船半小时内到,完毕。
Dialog B: Tug Operation
对话2:拖船在工作
M/V Eternal Glory: Hold on your towing line. Make fast please.
Forward tug. Over.
“永恒光荣”船:请拉紧拖缆,绑牢,前拖船。请讲。
Forward tug: M/V Eternal Glory. This is tug forward. The current
is too rough. I suggest the aft tug single up. Over.
前拖船:“永恒光荣”船,这是前拖船。水流太不平稳了,
我建议后面的拖船单绑,请讲。
Eternal Glory: Affirmative. Single up. Aft tug. Over.
“永恒光荣”船:同意,后拖船单绑,请讲。
Aft tug: Yes, sir. Single up.
后拖船:遵命。单绑。
Dialog C: Completion Work
对话3:结束工作
Chang Ting Bridge: Chang Ting. Let go fore and aft. Over.
“长亭”驾驶台:“长亭”船注意。前后松绑,请讲。
Chang Ting aft: Chang Ting Bridge. This is tug aft. I will let go.
Over.
“长亭”船尾:驾驶台,这是船尾拖船,我将松绑,请讲。Chang Ting forward: Chang Ting Bridge. This is tug forward. I will let go.
Over.
“长亭”船头:驾驶台,这是船头拖船,我将松绑,请讲。Tug 1: Let go my towing line. Chang Ting aft. Over.
拖船1:解开我船拖缆,“长亭”船尾,请讲。
Chang Ting
Second Officer: OK. Just a moment. It’s done.
“长亭”船二副:好了。请等一下,完成了。
Tug 2: Chang Ting Bridge. We finished our job. Are we
permitted to leave now? Over.
拖船2:“长亭”驾驶台,我们结束了工作。我们可以
离开了吗?请讲。
Chang Ting Bridge: I will sign the tugage paper. Thank you for
co—operation. Out.
“长亭”驾驶台:我船将签拖船付费单。感谢合作,完毕。
Practical Expressions 实用表达方式
1.Let go fore and aft. 船首尾松绑。
2.Single up. 单绑。
3.Slack down on tug towing line. 松拖船拖缆。
4.How many tugs do you require? 你船需要几艘拖船?
I require two tugs. 我船需要两艘拖船。
5.Heave on the towing line. 绞拖缆。
6.Am I compulsory to take tugs? 我船必须要拖缆吗?
Yes, you are compulsory to take tugs. 对,你船必须要拖船。
No, you need not take tugs. 不,你船不需要叫拖船。
7.How many tugs am I manadatory to take? 我船必须要几艘拖船?
You are manadatory to take two tugs according to Port Regulations.
根据港口规则你船必须要两艘拖船。
You are manadatory to take a tug fore and a tug aft.
你船必须前面叫一艘,后面叫一艘。
8.I intend to order tug(s). 我船准备叫拖船。
9.In what position will tug(s) meet me?
拖船在什么位置和我船汇合?
Tug(s) will meet you in position 33°45′N,101°17′E at 1200 local time.
当地时间1200时在33°45′N,101°17′E处与拖船会合。
Wait for tug(s) in position 03°16′S,121°15′E.
在03°16′S,121°15′E处等拖船。
10.Am I manadatory to take my towing lines?
我船必须带拖缆吗?
You are manadatory to take your towing lines.
你船必须带拖缆。
No, you are not manadatory to take towing lines of tug.
不,你船可不用拖船的拖缆。
11.Tug services suspended until April 20th 1200 local time.
在4月20日当地时间1200时以前拖带业务中止。
12.Tug services resumed on April 20th at 1200 local time.
拖船业务在4月20日当地时间1200时恢复。
13.We will take 2 tugs. 我们船将用两艘拖船。