洪恩环境英语初级篇 Part3

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

洪恩环境英语初级篇

Part3 

课文

潘小鹏编辑整理 

二零零三年十月 

EMAIL: PXP8088@163. COM

LESSON 1 I'D LIKE SOME BAKING POTATOES.

我买点儿土豆回去烤

SCENE ONE: THE SUPERMARKET

第一幕:超级市场

Carol: Excuse me? I'd like some baking potatoes. Do you have any baking potatoes?

卡罗:打扰一下,我想要一些土豆回去烤,你这儿有吗?

Produce Clerk: Yes. They're over there.

售货员:有的,在那边。

Carol: Do you have any bananas?

卡罗:你这儿有香蕉吗?

Clerk: Yes. I have those.

售货员:有。

Carol: Are they ripe?

卡罗:熟了吗?

Clerk: Yes, they are.

售货员:是的,熟了。

Carol: These look good. Do you have any grapes?

卡罗:这些看起来不错,这儿有葡萄吗?

Clerk: Sorry, we're out of grapes. We have some nice strawberries.

售货员:对不起,葡萄卖完了。我们有一些很好的草莓。

Carol: No, thanks. I don't need any strawberries. Where's the cauliflower?

卡罗:不要,谢谢。我不需要草莓,菜花在哪儿?

Clerk: Oh, it's next to the lettuce.

售货员:噢,在生菜旁边。

Carol: Thank you.

卡罗:谢谢。

Carol: Hi. What are you doing here?

卡罗:嗨,你在这儿干吗?

Steven: I'm shopping.

史帝文:买东西。

Carol: Do you usually shop here?

卡罗:你经常在这儿买东西吗?

史帝文:不。我回家顺便到这儿来了。我姐姐住在附近。

Carol: Your shopping cart is almost empty. Is that all you're buying--some milk, some ice cream, and some cookies?

卡罗:你的购物车几乎是空的,这就是你买的所有东西吗——牛奶、冰淇淋和一些小饼干?

Steven: I don't cook much. The life of a single man.

史帝文:我不怎么做饭,(我过着)单身汉的生活。

Carol: I know what you mean.

卡罗;我明白你的意思。

Steven: At least there's work.

史帝文:至少我还有工作。

Carol: To tell you the truth, Steven, I'm not really happy at work right now.

卡罗:说句实话,史蒂文,我现在工作不开心。

Steven: What's wrong?

史蒂文:怎么了?

Carol: It isn't very interesting.

卡罗:工作没什么意思。

Steven: I'm sorry you're not happy. If I can help, let me know.

史蒂文:很抱歉你不快乐。如果我能帮你什么忙,请告诉我。

Carol: Thank you, Steven. That's nice.

卡罗:谢谢你,史蒂文。你真好。

Steven: Sure. And now I have a very important question to ask you.

史蒂文:当然。现在我想问你一个很重要的问题。

Carol: What?

卡罗:什么问题?

Steven: Where's the coffee?

史蒂文:咖啡在哪儿?

Carol: It's in aisle three. Follow me. I need some coffee too.

卡罗:在第三通道的货架上。跟我来,我也需要一些咖啡。

LESSON 2 I NEED TWO BOXES OF CEREAL.

我需两盒麦片

SCENE ONE: THE SUPERMARKET

John: What's wrong?

约翰:怎么了?

Susan: I can't find my list.

苏珊:我找不到我的购物单了。

John: Do you need the list?

约翰:你需要购物单吗?

Susan: Yes, I do. I can't remember everything on it.

苏珊:是的,我需要。我没法儿记住上面的每样儿东西。

John: You seem upset today, Susan.

约翰:今天你看起来心神不宁,苏珊。

Susan: Oh, here's the list.

苏珊:噢,购物单在这儿。

John: OK. Where to first?

约翰:好。先去哪儿?

Susan: Aisle six. I need two boxes of cereal, one loaf of bread, a can of tomato paste, a dozen eggs, and two pounds of meat.

苏珊:第六货区。我需要两盒儿麦片,一块儿面包,一罐儿番茄酱,一打鸡蛋和两磅肉。

John: Here's the produce section. Do you need any fruit or vegetables?

约翰:这是农产品区,你要水果和蔬菜吗?

Susan: Yes. I need some vegetables.

苏珊:是的,我想要些蔬菜。

Susan: This isn't fresh. Don't you have any fresh lettuce?

苏珊:这个不新鲜,没有新鲜的生菜吗?

Produce Clerk: How about this? This is a nice head of lettuce.

售货员:这个怎么样?这棵生菜不错。

Susan: It's OK. Thank you.

苏珊:这棵可以,谢谢。

John: Do you need anything else?

约翰:还要点别的吗?

Susan: I need some tomatoes.

苏珊:我要些番茄。

John: How many tomatoes do you need?

约翰:你要多少番茄?

相关文档
最新文档