越狱第三季 英文剧本及学习笔记 附中文翻译

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
That’s it. That’s , that’s…(这。。这一切。。)
That’s old news, huh? (这一切现在听来都是旧事了)
This is the first day of the rest of our lives. (从今天开始 我们重新回归正途)
How about we work together, you know? (不如我们联手,如何)
That’s a big irony. (这太嘲讽了)
Lawman in jail. (关在监狱里的罗曼)
You are exactly where you belong. (你现在罪有应得了)
No, that’s where you’re wrong. (不 这就是你错误的地方)
And that’s where you’re gonna help me .(我需要你的帮助)
You got nothing to worry about. (你无需再担心什么)
Just my brother. (我担心我弟弟)
Right. Well, tha. (好吧,你们俩的事迹传得很神)
That made the news even down here. (消息甚至传到了这)
And if a weapon was found, then that lends real credence to self-defense as a motive. (凶器既然已经发现,那么对自卫一说提供了有利物证。)
Great. (很好)
They, uh, find anything else? (他们没有发现别的?)
What goes in…never comes out…unless it’s dead. (只有进,没有出,除非死了)
(overlapping chatter)
MAN: Somebody didn’t do their due diligence on this guy, (此人未证实有罪)
A thousand thieves, rapists, murderers. (成千上万的小偷,强奸犯,杀人犯)
The government just stays back, keeps the perimeter. (政府干脆退避三舍,保持他们的原样)
“To them, Sona’s a one-way street.” (都说那是“单行道”)
My husband! Bring him out! (把我老公带出来)
I know he was killed last night. (我知道他昨天被杀了)
Someone called! (有人给我打电话了)
Bring my husband out now! (把我老公带出来)
Be careful. (小心点)
Help each other out. (互相帮助,一起逃出去)
Except every time I look at you, all I can see is the man who killed my father. (但我每次看到你,就想起那个杀我父亲的凶手)
You’re on your own. (你自谋生路吧)
He’d be free? (他会无罪释放?)
Well, he’d still face charges in the U.S. (可能还要面对美国方面的指控)
But out of there? (但那是出狱以后的事了)
Yes. (没错)
Is there…is there a mess hall here? (这里有。。有集体食堂吗?)
And we need him moved to a facility that’s a little more…moderate. (我们要求将他转移至更适合的机构)
All right? (行吗?)
Thank you. (谢谢你)
All right, the good news is as of yesterday you’re a free man.. (是这样的,好消息是从昨天起,你重获自由了)
I arranged for a transfer for your brother to another facility, effective tomorrow. (我已做出了安排,把你兄弟转移到别的地方,明天就能生效)
It’s a lot safer, -it’s a lot cleaner. (那里要安全,干净的多)
Sona. (索纳监狱)
What? (怎么了?)
The worst of the worst are there, men no other prison will take. (那里关的都是最穷凶极恶的罪犯,别的监狱都不收)
They rioted so badly a year ago, the guards pulled out, just left them to themselves. (一年前,他们野蛮暴动过,守卫都撤了出来,留他们自生自灭)
And I understand you have a son as well? (我听说你还有个儿子)
Yeah. Uh-huh. –LJ—Lincoln Jr.? (没错 叫LJ 小林肯?)
He must be ecstatic about your exoneration. (他得知你恢复清白身一定很兴奋)
Sign here to say that once inside, you’re on your own by the law, that you’re not protected by the military in case of an assault. (在这里登记,进去后根据我国法律就你自己负责了,任何意外都不受军方或者法律保护)
I will have a court date one of these days, and you will be there on the stand. (这几天我就要接受庭审了,你到时也会出庭)
And you will tell the truth that you planted this and you set this up, and I’m gonna go home. (你会告诉大家事实你计划了这一切,你设计栽赃,我就可以回家了)
Okay, well ,good news is is that much of what you’re saying is checking out at the crime scene. (好的 好消息是你所说的一切与犯罪现场吻合)
The victim did have a service revolver with U.S. government numbers on it. (被害人的确有一把特工专用左轮手枪,上面刻有政府编号)
Look, I’m a night clerk, okay? (你看,我不过是个夜间办事员而已)
If you want someone who can really do something ,you’re gonna have to wait for the consul (你若真想解决问题,最好等领事来)
越狱第三季 英文剧本及学习笔记 附中文翻译
(men shouting, whistling)
(Raucous shouting)
(Shouting continues)
(Keys splashing into mud)
You got do something, my brother is innocent. (你得想想办法,我弟弟是无辜的)
I didn’t say nothing. (我什么也没说)
Drink it . (喝了它)
You hear me ? (听见没有)
Drink! (喝了它)
Hey, get used to it, man. (伙计 这里就是这样的)
I haven’t eaten for days. (我也好几天没吃东西了)
–Great. (很好)
And if this is stacking up like I think it is, (如我所想那样,会有足够的证据)
I’d be pretty confident the charges will be dropped. (我有十足的把握,所有控告都会撤销)
He’s an American citizen. (他可是美国公民啊)
Look, there’s nothing I can do about that. (对此我们也无能为力)
Of course there is—back at the crime scene, that’ll prove… (你当然能,再去犯罪现场看看,定能证实清白)
Why panama? (为什么挑选巴拿马)
What, you think I know what they wanted? (你觉得我这样子像知道这一切吗)
They had me. (我受他们控制)
I did what they asked me to do arrest you in Panama hand you over. (我听命于他们,在巴拿马逮捕你并移送回来)
Mess hall? (集体食堂?)
And some water. (还要点水)
I’m dying of thirst. Please. (求求你 我快渴死了)
Please. (求求你了)
There’s some water. (这里倒是有些水)
Bite me. (去死吧)
What’d you say? (你说什么?)
That’s funny, I could have sworn you set this up. (这太嘲讽了,我对天发誓这是你设的局)
I set this up? I’m in here. (我设的局?我被关在这儿)
What does the Company want with me? (幕后者到底对我有什么企图)
He gets in in the morning. (他早上才来上来)
I’m sorry. (我很抱歉)
That ain’t gonna cut it. (那我自己搞定)
Your brother, where do they have him incarcerated? (你兄弟关在哪个监狱?)
Come on. (起来)
How are you doing? (你还好吧)
What do you want, Alex? (阿里克斯,你想怎样)
You’re so clever—like planting the drugs on the boat. (你太聪明了,居然想出在穿上放毒品栽赃)
Still trying to reach him. (还没联系上他)
Well, hey, tell us where he is . (你可以告诉我们他在哪里)
We’ll send…-Let me handle that. (我们派人去 我自己能搞定)
Let’s just focus on Michael. (让我们还是先关注迈克吧)
Like what?-A bag. (比如说哪方面? 包)
What was in it? (里面有什么)
A little money. (有些钱吧)
No, sorry. (没有发现 不好意思)
Of course they didn’t. (没关系)
Yeah, well, whatever the case, regarding your brother, I have managed to make a little headway. (不管发生什么情况,对于你兄弟而言,我都会设法做些改变)
相关文档
最新文档