新东方商务口语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1前台对话(1) Meeting the Receptionist (1)

Receptionist: Good morning! How can I help you?

早上好! 您找谁?

Bill: I have an appointment with Mr. Smith.

我和Smith行政管理已经约好了。

Receptionist: May I have your name, please?

请问您的姓名?

Bill: Bill Dove.

Receptionist: Thank you, Mr. Dove. If you have a seat, I will let him know you are here.

谢谢,Dove先生。您请坐,我通知Smith先生您已经来了。

Bill: Thank you.

谢谢。

2 前台对话(2) Meeting the Receptionist (2)

Cathy:Hi. I’m here to see Ms. Matthews.

嗨。我要见Matthews女士。

Receptionist: Do you have an appointment?

您和她约好了吗?

Cathy: No, I don’t.

没有。

Receptionist: Whom should I say is here?

怎么称呼您呢?

Cathy: My name is Cathy Bates. I spoke with her about a week ago and she told me to just stop by when I was in the neighborhood. I am dropping off some paperwork for her.

我叫Cathy Bates. 我一星期前和她谈过话,她让我来这边时顺便到这里一趟。我是来给她送文件的。

Receptionist: Please wait a moment. I will see if she is available.

请稍等。我看看她是否有空。

2. 酒店登记Checking into a Hotel

Desk Clerk: Good evening, sir. Welcome to the Comfort Inn.

晚上好,先生。欢迎光临Comfort酒店。

Mr. Lee: Hello. I have a reservation, under the name Lee, Leo Lee.

你好,我预定了房间,姓名是Lee, Leo Lee。

Desk Clerk: Hmmm. I’m not sure if we have you down here. How do you spell

your last name?

我不知道是否已经给您登记了。怎么拼写您的姓。

Mr. Lee: It’s L-e-e.

是L-E-E。

Desk Clerk: Oh, right. You’re in our system. I was just looking under Li. So, we’ve got you down for a Business Suite for three days. If I could just have your credit card, I’ll process your check-in while you fill out our resident’s form.

好的,您在我们的电脑里。我原来以为是L-I。我们给您预定了三天的套间。能给我您的信用卡吗?我给您登记,请您填写客户表格。

Mr. Lee: You mean I have to pay now?

你是说我现在就要付钱?

Desk Clerk: Oh no, we just make an impression of your card using our credit card machine. It’s in lieu of a deposit. If everything is OK when you check out, we give it back to you then. It’s pretty standard practice.

不是,我们只是印上你的信用卡号,如果您结账时没有问题我们会把它还给您。这是酒店的行规。

Mr. Lee: I see. I guess you can tell I don’t travel much.

我明白了。你一定能猜出来我很少出门。

Desk Clerk: (later) Here’s your card, sir. You’re all checked in. let me just tell you about a few of our services. We have free breakfast in the lounge from 7:00-9:00. You call the receptionist to arrange for a wake-up call if you like. And checkout time is 2:00. If you check out later than that, we will change you for an extra half-day. Jimmy here is going to take you up to your room.

(later)给您卡,先生。您已经完成登记手续。请允许我向您介绍一下服务项目。早上七点到九点在休息厅有免费早餐。如果您需要,可以给前台打电话要求叫醒服务。下午两点退房。如果晚了,会多收您半天的钱。Jimmy会带您上楼去房间。

1.寻找酒店Looking for a Hotel

Desk Clerk: Comfort Inn, may I help you?

Comfort酒店,需要帮忙?

Mr. Lee: I’m looking for a hotel near the convention center.

我想找一家在会议中心附近的酒店。

Desk Clerk: You’re in luck! We’re just a two-minute drive from there. Would you like to make a reservation?

您很幸运。我们酒店离那里只有两分钟的车程您想预定房间吗?

Mr. Lee: Not just yet. I have one or two questions. How much for a single?

不用关键。我想问一下情况。单人间多少钱?

Desk Clerk: During the peak season, a single room goes for 50 dollars on a

相关文档
最新文档