机场接客户和带领客户参观工厂常用英语口语完整版
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
机场接客户和带领客户参观工厂常用英语口语完整版
机场接机接见客户常用英语口语
1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from XXX Company?
对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗·戴卫斯吗?
2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.
是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。
3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National XXX?
对不起,请问你是XXX公司的雷夫·梅耶史先生吗?
4.I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today.
我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。
5.I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.
我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。
6.I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel.
我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。
7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable?
你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?
8.It was quite good. But it was awfully long.
班机很好,就是时间太长了。
9.Did you have a good flight?
你旅途愉快吗?
10.Not really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather. 不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。
11.How was your flight?
你的航班怎样?
12.Did you get any sleep on the plane?
你在飞机上睡觉了吗?
13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?
华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗?
14.No, I don"t. Will it be a problem?
不,我没有,会有困难吗?
15.I don"t think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.
我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。
16.I"ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.
我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。
17.We"ve booked a Western-style room for you.
我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。
18.Let"s go to the station to get a train into town.
我们到火车站去乘车进城。
19.Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?
从此地去台北要很久吗?
20.It"s about an hour.
大概要一个小时。
21.We"ll get a taxi from the station.
我们到火车站乘出租车。
22.There"s a shuttle bus we can use.
我们可搭乘机场班车。
23.I"ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.
我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。
24.You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?
你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?
25.That sounds good. Let"s get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.
那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。
26.Would you like to have some dinner?
你想吃饭吗?
27.What would you like to eat?
你想吃什么呢?
28.Can I take you out to dinner? It"ll be my treat.
我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。
29.If you"re hungry, we can eat dinner now.
如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭
国外客户来工厂参观用语参考
1、Welcome to our factory. 欢迎到我们工厂来。
2、I've been looking forward to visiting your factory. 我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
3、You'll know our products better after this visit. 参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
4、Maybe we could start with the Designing Department. 也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
5、Then we could look at the production line. 然后我们再去看看生产线。
6、These drawings on the wall are process sheets. 墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
7、They describe how each process goes on to the next. 表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
8、We are running on two shifts. 我们实行的工作是两班倒。
9、Almost every process is computerized. 几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
10、The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased. 工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了
11、All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process. 所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
12、We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise. 我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
13、Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration. 因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
14、Quality is even more important than quantity. 质量比数量更为重要。
15、I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble. 我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。
16、Do we have to wear the helmets? 我们得戴上防护帽吗?
17、Is the production line fully automatic? 生产线是全自动的吗?
18、What kind of quality control do you have? 你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
19、All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out. 所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
20、What's your general impression, may I ask? 不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?
21、I'm impressed by your approach to business. 你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
22、The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess. 我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手
23、No one can match us so far as quality is concerned. 就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
24、I think we may be able to work together in the future. 我想也许将来我们可以合作。
25、We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market. 我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。