哈利波特与死亡圣器上中英双语台词

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

这是个黑暗的时候这是不可否认的

These are dark times, there is no denying.

我们的世界不会面临比今天更大的威胁

Our world has, perhaps,

faced no greater threat than it does today.

不过我会对我们公民说

But I say this to our citizenry:

我们是你们每一个人的公仆…

We, ever your servants...

…将继续捍卫你们的自由…

...will continue to defend your liberty...

…并且设法排除这股力量

...and repel the forces

that seek to take it from you.

你们的魔法部仍然…

Your Ministry remains...

…很强大的

...strong.

(黑暗标记引发恐慌)

(暴力蔓延麻瓜家庭遇害)

(食尸人数目增加)

赫敏茶好了亲爱的

Hermione. Tea's ready, darling.

来了妈妈

Coming, Mom.

快点达德利赶快

Come on, Dudley, hurry up.

我不明白干嘛非得离开这里?

I still don't understand

why we have to leave.

因为继续住在这里很不安全

Because, unh,

it's not safe for us here anymore.

荣恩告诉你父亲晚餐快好了

Ron, tell your father

supper's nearly ready.

这是在澳大利亚吗?

Is this in Australia?

看起来好极了不是吗?

Looks wonderful, doesn't it?

离澳大利亚东海岸三千五百公里远

Three and a half thousand

kilometers along Australia's east coast.

一忘皆空

Obliviate.

片名:《哈利波特与死神的圣物上卷》

(字幕原创:David Chiu 双语制作:dahongying)

赛佛勒斯

Severus.

我还担心你是不是迷路了…

I was beginning to worry

you had lost your way.

来吧我们给你留了座位

Come, we've saved you a seat.

我相信你肯定带来了什么消息吧?

You bring news, I trust?

时间订在下周六晚上

It will happen Saturday next, at nightfall. 我听到的不一样我的主人

I've heard differently, my Lord.

多利士傲罗说漏了嘴…

Dawlish, the Auror,

has let slip that the Potter boy...

说波特本月日前不会离开

...will not be moved

until the th of this month.

要等到他过完岁生日

The day before he turns .

这是误导

This is a false trail.

傲罗办事处不再参与保护哈利波特的行动

The Auror Office no longer plays any part in the protection of Harry Potter.

哈利身边的人确信我们的人混入魔法部

Those closest to him believe

we have infiltrated the Ministry.

好啊!还真的叫他们说中

Well, they got that right, haven't they?

你怎么说皮乌斯?

What say you, Pius?

消息倒是不少主人

One hears many things, my Lord.

可是哪条是真的还不明朗

Whether the truth is among them

is not clear.

你讲话还真像个政客

Heh. Spoken like a true politician.

我认为你会发挥极大用处的皮乌斯

You will, I think,

prove most useful, Pius.

- 他们要把那小子带到哪里? - 安全的地方

- Where will he be taken, the boy?

- To a safe house.

可能是某位凤凰会成员家里

Most likely the home of someone

in the Order.

听说已采取最全面的防护措施

I'm told it's been given

every manner of protection possible.

一旦他到达那里将很难攻击他了

Once there,

it will be impractical to attack him.

我的主人我自愿执行这个任务

Ahem. My Lord.

I'd like to volunteer myself for this task.

我想杀了那小子

I want to kill the boy.

虫尾

Wormtail!

我没跟你说要让客人保持安静吗?

Have I not spoken to you

about keeping our guest quiet?

遵命我的主人

Yes, my Lord.

好的我马上去主人

Right away, my Lord.

你杀气很重表现让人兴奋贝拉特里克斯

As inspiring

as I find your bloodlust, Bellatrix...

但我必须亲手杀死哈利·波特

...I must be the one to kill Harry Potter. 不过我遇到一个棘手的难题

相关文档
最新文档