高中课外阅读--英语美文欣赏17(中英双语)

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

英语美文欣赏17

只有在乎你的人,才会对你啰嗦Everyone has that period in which they find those who are close to them start to seem annoying .

每个人都会经历这样的时期:发现身边那些亲近的人开始变得有点烦了。

You suddenly realized that they've always been talking and talking.

你会突然意识到,长久以来他们就一直不停地在说啊说。

They never stopped.

他们从来就没有停过。

Some of us get angry with them, thinking they are trying too hard to intervene in our lives.

我们中的有些人,会开始变得愤怒,觉得他们对我们的生活介入太多。

But don't.

但是,请不要愤怒。

Only those who really care about you will bother saying so much to you.

只有那些真正关心我们的人才会费劲对我们说这么多。

It's just that maybe they don't know the right way to put it.

只是,他们可能并不知道正确的相处办法。

Some of them push too hard because they care too much.

他们中有些人逼得太紧,那是因为他们太在乎。

Some of them speak too much because they worry about you too much.

他们中的有些人说得太多,那是因为他们太担心你。

They do this because they love you.

他们这么做,都是因为爱你。

So don't push them away.

所以,不要将他们拒于千里之外。

Just find a way to let them know what you truly want.

去找一个办法告诉他们你真的想要的是什么吧。

And let them grow with you.

并且去让他们和你一起成长。

That will make both of you happy.

那会让你们双方都过得幸福。

Believe me.

相信我。

脾气好,是一种很厉害的能力Someone once told me that never underestimate anyone who doesn't lose temper.

有人曾经对我说:永远不要小看一个不发脾气的人。

This kind of people usually possess great capacity.

这样的人通常深不可测。

They can be really resourceful friends.

他们可以成为你长袖善舞的朋友。

And they can be really fierce enemies.

也可以成为你可怕的敌人。

Humans are emotional animals.

人类是一种感情动物。

It's our nature to have temper.

脾气是我们的天性。

And it's totally natural to lose it when something or somebody irritates us.

而当有什么激怒我们的时候,发脾气也是完全自然的事情。

But there are people who don't.

但是,就是有些人能做到不发。

And that's a fearsome skill.

这真的是一种令人生畏的技能。

The more incompetent a person is, the easier he is to get angry.

一个人越是无能,就越是容易动怒。

The stronger a person is, the less you see him throw away his calmness.

而一个人越是强大,你就越少能看到他失控。

Can you hold your temper?

你能管住自己的脾气吗?

If you want to achieve great things. Practice to do so.

如果你希望做成大事,就练习这么做吧。

人生决不能犯的3个错误

One will make a lot of mistakes in his or her life.

一个人在一生中会犯很多错误。

This rule works for everybody.

这个道理对每个人都适用。

No one can avoid it.

没有人可以避免。

But there are 3 mistakes you should do your best to avoid.

不过,有3中错误,你真的该尽可能去避免。

The first mistake is to constantly complain about things.

第一种错误是“一直在抱怨”。

Almost everybody keeps doing it because it seems like that complaining makes us feel good.

几乎所有人都这么做,因为抱怨似乎会让我们感觉很好。

But that's only an illusion .

但这其实是一种假象。

People who get satisfied with only complaining stop doing anything that actually makes a difference. In the end, these people achieve nothing.

那些仅仅抱怨一下就满足了的人,是不会去做真正有用的事情的。最终,他们将一事无成。

The second mistake is to constantly try to outweigh everybody around you.

第二种错误是“想把身边的所有人都比下去”。

We can not survive this world alone.

我们没有办法只身一人在这个世界上幸存。

We have to cooperate with others because everybody's own skills and time are limited.

我们必须和别人合作,因为一个人自身的技能和时间都是有限的。

If you take every pitiful chance to prove yourself better than others, you'll only make yourself miserable in the end.

如果你非要抓住每个可悲的小机会去证明自己比身边的人行,你最终只会把自己弄得惨不忍睹。

The third mistake is to be kind without any condition.

第三种错误是“无条件地善良”。

There is too much kindness in this world.

这个世界上的善良已经够多了。

Some of them are worthless.

其中有一些是没有价值的。

What this world doesn't have enough is rationality.

这个世界缺的,是理智。

Kindness without reasoning is the same as evil.

无条件的善良与邪恶无异。

Have you make any mistake of these 3?

所以你有犯过这3个错误中的任何一个吗?

If you have, now it's the time to stop.

如果有,是时候停止了。

相关文档
最新文档