【英语学习资料】老友记字幕Word版第一季第四集

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
单靠它就够你过日子了
You can totally, totally live on this.
是嘛
Yeah, yeah.
-对了今天你服务得超棒-没错
- Oh, by the way, great service tonight. - Oh! Yeah!
去看球
Hockey!
看球看球
Hockey! Hockey.
怎么了
Oh! What what what!
没事你只是又打瞌睡了
It's okay, y'know, you just nodded off again.
你是怎么了
What's going on with you?
-我昨晚没睡好-为什么
- I got no sleep last night! - Why?
-嘿乔伊-嘿哥们
- Hey, Joey. - Hey, Buddy.
乔伊如果你变得全能你会怎样
Joey,what would you do if you were omnipotent?
{\an3\fs16\bord0\fn微软雅黑\fad(0,0)\b0\pos(374,247)}音似impotent[阳痿]
就在我们的第一次
that we- we first-
老实说她压根就没脱下鞋
y'know. Fact, she, uh- she never took'em off,
因为我们对不起
cause we-we- Sorry. Sorry.
又干嘛
What?
桃核
Peach pit.
干吗小兔子
Yes, Bunny?
我刚才还希望你没想起来
Oh, I was hoping you wouldn't remember.
20号有什么不对劲吗
What's wrong with the twentieth?
万圣节的前十一天
Eleven days before Halloween..
所有的好戏服都被抢走了
all the good costumes are gone?
看看看我的第一份薪水
Look-look-look-look-look,my first pay check!
看看这框框上面有我的名字
Look at the window, there's my name!
是我
Hi, me!
我记起拿到第一份薪水的那一天
I remember the day I got my first pay check.
矿场塌陷八人惨遭活埋
There was a cave in in one of the mines,and eight people were killed.
你在矿场工作
Wow, you worked in a mine?
我在冰雪皇后工作干嘛问
I worked in a Dairy Queen, why?
找不到人一起去看
and couldn't decide which one of you got to bring a date?
我们不是悲观之人
Well, aren't we Mr. "The glass is half empty."
天啊今天是20号10月20号吗
Oh my God, oh-Is today the twentieth, October twentieth?
今天是我第一次和卡罗尔
Today's the day Carol and I first..
完成了肌肤相亲的肉体接触
consummated our physical relationship.
上床
Sex...
我不去看球赛了
You know what, I-I'd better pass on the game.
我还是回家
I think I'm just gonna go home
思念我的前妻和她的同性爱人吧
and think about my ex-wife and her lesbian lover.
去他的冰球我们回去一起想吧
The hell with hockey, let's all do that!
我要让自己变得永远全能
I'd... make myself omnipotent forever.
看吧总有这样的人
See, there's always one guy.
"给我一个愿望我就要更多的愿望"
"If I had a wish,I'd wish for three more wishes."
为什么他能拿走我所有的钱
Why's he getting all my money?
钱德勒你看嘛
I mean, what- Chandler, look at that.
没那么糟
Oh, this is not that bad.
就第一份薪水而言你已经算不错了
Oh, you're fine, yeah, for a first job.
瑞秋
Rachel?
天呀
Oh my God!
我发誓在《野生王国》节目中
I swear I've seen birds
鸟类也是这么欢腾的
do this on Wild Kingdom.
什么风把你们吹来的
What are you guys doing here?
我们到市区逛街
Well, we were in the city shopping,
我奶奶交了一个新男友
My grandmother have a new boyfriend,
他俩在床上翻来覆去而且他们还耳聋
and they're both kind of insecure in bed. Oh, and deaf.
于是两人一直不断地
So they're constantly, like,
You are so big I can't believe it!
我知道人家肚子里有俩娃呢
I know. I know! I'm a duplex.
你近来可好
So what's going on with you?
你猜我爸现在正和谁合伙经营呢
Well, guess who my dad's making partner in his firm?
互相确认对方是否尽兴
having to reassure each other that they're having a good time.
你根本不晓得有多吵
You have no idea how loud they are!
如果你愿意今晚可以跟我和瑞秋睡
Well, if you want,you can stay with Rachel and me tonight.
嘿寿星佬在啊
Hey! Here's the birthday boy!
罗斯瞧冰球赛门票
Ross, check it out. Hockey tickets,
游骑兵队与企鹅队今晚在公园球场
Rangers-Penguins, tonight at the Garden,
我们要带你去看
and we're taking you.
人家现在也是好事将近哟
And while we're on the subject of news..
快看快看我有手肘
Look, look, I have elbows!
波利特将球传给李奇
...Poulet passes it up to Leetch!
李奇看见梅西耶有空档一记妙传
Leetch spots Messier in the crease- there's the pass!
谢了
Thanks.
95 96 97
...Ninety-five, ninety-six, ninety-seven.
我说得没错吧
See, I told you!
从我的住处到这儿不到一百步
Less than a hundred steps from our place to here.
你可真够闲的
You got way too much free time.
我送她到公车站牌
I walked her to the- the bus stop...
你妈说你在这工作居然是真的
and your mom said you work here, and it's true!
瞧瞧你穿围裙的样子
Look at you in the apron.
好像在演戏一般
You look like you're in a play.
看看你哟
Look at you,
肚子这么大了我简直不敢相信
你吗罗斯对不起
You are? Ross, I'm sorry.
她是怎么办到的
How does she do that?
我在公共场合根本睡不着
I cannot sleep in a public place.
你看她睡得那么安祥
Would you look at her? She is so peaceful.
桃核那天晚上我们曾经
Peach pit. That night we, uh- we had-
吃了桃子
Peaches?
事实上是蜜桃但基本上
Actually, nectarines, but basically...
可能是桃子
Could've been a peach.
然后我们穿上衣服而我
Then, uh, then we got dressed, and I-I...
真叫人兴奋我赚来的
God, isn't this exciting? I earned this.
每天擦桌子热牛奶
I wiped tables for it,I steamed milk for it,
这真是太
and it was totally...
不值得了
not worth it.
社保是谁
Who's FICA?
罗斯振作一下
Come on, Ross!
你我乔伊冰球纯爷们之夜
You, me, Joey, ice, guys' night out,
给力吧大个儿
come on, whaddya say, big guy,
-你打算干吗-我不知道
- What are you doing? - I have no idea.
-好嘛-菲比
- Alright. - Phoebe?
好了好了如果有一天我变得无所不能
Okay, okay. If I were omnipotent for a day,
我想要
I would want, um,
世界和平不再有饥饿
world peace, no more hunger,
雨林不再遭受破坏
拜托罗斯
Come on, Ross!
好吧或许比赛能让我暂时忘记这个
Alright, alright, maybe it'll take my mind off it.
-但你要帮我买个大手指-没问题
- Do you promise to buy me a big thumb finger? - You got it.
生日快乐老兄
Happy birthday, pal!
我们爱你伙计
We love yoቤተ መጻሕፍቲ ባይዱ, man.
有意思我的生日在七个月前
Funny, my birthday was seven months ago.
所以呢
So?
一定是你们多了一张票
So, I'm guessing you had an extra ticket
good things for the rain-forest...
还有更大的胸部
And bigger boobs!
好吧你把我的愿望也说了
Yeah, see... you took mine.
钱德勒你呢
Chandler, what about you?
如果有一天我变得全能
Uh, if I were omnipotent for a day,
我们先暂停一下
We'll take a brief time out
梅西耶正停下来看女鞋
while Messier stops to look at some women's shoes.
那一夜卡罗尔穿着那种靴子
Carol was wearing boots just like those the night
大概是自杀吧
Probably kill myself!
什么
..Excuse me?
如果我的"二弟"死了
Hey, if Little Joey's dead,
我也没理由活下去了
then I got no reason to live!
乔伊是"全能"
Joey, uh- Omnipotent.
{\an3\fs16\bord0\fn微软雅黑\fad(0,0)\b0\pos(374,247)}音似I'm impotent[我阳痿]
相关文档
最新文档