最新初中晨读英语美文精选
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
【篇一】初中晨读英语美文精选
Either the first streaming of the sunshine,whichbroke the dark night,
打破黑夜的第一道阳光,
or the hurried steps on the stairs made by those whohastened to catch the time
或是楼上赶时间的人匆忙的脚步声,
brough me back to consciousness,and before mywindow of heart being opened,
把我从睡梦中唤醒.在迎接新的一天到来之前,
my hand had reached out of the warm quilt
我先把手从暖和的被窝中伸出来
to the watch placed on the bed-stand.
抓起放在床头的表。
With a sleeping look at the watch,
迷糊中看了看表,
I repeated the time deep in my heart,"Twenty to seven."
心中默念着"七点差二十分"。
"What?Twenty to seven?"
"什么?七点差二十分?"
Throwing the quilt aside without losing time,
把被子一扔,为了抓紧时间,
I jumped to my feet and addressed myself at flying speed.
我踮着脚,边跑边穿衣服。
With a basin,in which lay the tooth- brush and toothpaste on my left hand,
左手拿着脸盆,里面放着牙刷,牙膏;
and the towel around my neck,I hurried to the washroom.
脖上围着洗脸毛巾,我飞般地冲进了卫生间。
Putting down the basin and switching on the tap,
放下脸盆,打开水龙头,
I turned to the closet and took out of a bag of instant noodles,
转向壁柜,拿出一袋速食面
with the purpose of cooking myself breakfast.
来做早餐。
Hot vapor rose from the pot.
热气从水壶中冒出来。
I stood brushing my yellowish teeth beside the hearth,
站在炉前,我一边刷着泛黄的牙,
monitoring the cooking process.
一边准备早餐。
Few minutes later, the noodles were ready,and washing was done.
几分钟后,早餐好了,洗漱完了.
Hot as it was,it couldn't hinder me from eating.
尽管很烫,我还是吃下去了。
As I got to my feet and walked to the door,
迈开步伐朝门口走去,
I picked up a piece of scroll to wipe off the grease around my rosy mouth
我撕了一卷纸擦去红唇上边的油渍。
As I was running towards the regular bus stop,
当我朝车站奔去时,
the bus started off and and disappeared in the distance...
公交车刚刚出发,消失在远处......
【篇二】初中晨读英语美文精选
How tired I am! Looking at the night lamp,
真累啊!注视着夜灯。
I think about nothing in particular.
我的脑子一片空白,
I also don't feel like saying anything
也不想说什么。
Soft music comes from the radio. It makes me moretired and sleepy.
收音机里飘出来的轻音乐让我昏昏欲睡,
My eyelids are feeling heavy.
眼皮沉甸甸的。
Suddenly,it occurs to me that I haven't done my homework yet.
突然,我意识到我还没有做完家庭作业。
What a shame!I have to turn off the radio and open my math exercise book.
真可怜.我得关掉收音机,打开数学练习本。
"Which of the six graphs best represents each function?"
"下面六幅图哪个最准确地代表了各个公式。"
reads the title.
我念着题目。
The work is not difficult for me,
这些作业对我来说不太难,
but I am weary and when I see the mountainous pile of books on my left,
可是我筋疲力尽,再看看左手边堆积如山的书本,
I really don't want to do any more.
我真的不想再做了。
Sometimes I hate having to read so many books.
有时候我真讨厌要读那么多书,
I don't know why we have to read all kinds of books
我真不明白为什么要读尽有的
and take so many boring examinations.
参加那么多的考试。
Some teachers divide students into groups according to how high their marks are
有些老师根据学生的分数划分学生等级。
It seems that students with different marks are treated differently.
分数不同的学生所受的待遇不同。
It is a good idea but do teachers really know how
a"bad-student"thinks?