Only One You 独一无二的你 英文版
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
Only One You 独一无二的你英文版
“It’s time,” Papa said.
“I think it is,” Mama agreed.
“Time for what?” Adri asked.
Papa’s voice softened,“To share some wisdom.”
“是时候了,”爸爸说。
“我也觉得是,”妈妈表示赞同。
“是时候做什么呢?”问阿德里问。
爸爸温柔地说,“是时候分享一些智慧了。”
Always be on the lookout for a new friend.
随时准备认识新的朋友。
Look for beauty wherever you are, and keep the memory of it with you. 随时随地发现美好的事物,并记在心里成为回忆。
Blend in when you need to. Stand out when you have the chance.
时而融入集体,时而抓紧机会突出自己。
Find your own way. You don’t have to follow the crowd.
走自己的路,不必随波逐流。
Know when to speak; Know when to listen.
知道何时该说话、何时该聆听。
No matter how you look at it, there is so much to discover.
无论你已经学了多少知识,但还是有很多未知事物值得你去探索。
If you make a wrong turn, circle back.
如果您走错了路,记住往回走。
If something gets in your way, move around it.
如果路上有障碍物,请绕过它。
Set aside some quiet time to relax and reflect. Every day.
每天,留出一些安静的时间来放松和思考。
Appreciate art. It’s all around you!
学会欣赏艺术。艺术无处不在!
Make wishes on the stars in the nighttime sky.
在星空下,许下愿望。
“Thank you for listening,” Mama said. “We hope you will remember.”
Papa winked and whispered,“We know this is a lot for you to think about.”
Adri did a backwards somersault and smiled.
He was excited to go out into the world with what he had just learned.
“Wait for me!” he shouted to his friends.
“谢谢你的聆听,”妈妈说。“我们希望你会记得这些。”
爸爸眨眨眼睛,低声说:“我们知道这些对你来说有点多。”
阿德里向后翻腾,笑了起来。他很兴奋地要去闯世界,把刚学到的知识,学以致用。
“等等我!”他喊他的朋友。
Before he swam away, he turned back to his parents and said,“I will remember.” Mama kissed Adri on the top of his head.
“There’s only one you in this great big world,” she said.
阿德里要游走了,他转身跟爸妈说,“我会记得的。”
妈妈在他额头上亲了一下,说:“在这个世界上,你是独一无二的。”
“Make it a better place.”
“让这个世界变得更美好。”