商务英语考试类型--短句翻译

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1.我们的产品上乘,价格优惠。

Our products are of superior quality and profitable price.

2.希望早日收到你放答复。

We look forward to receiving your reply at an early date.

3.我公司专营轻工业品的进口业务。

This corporation specializes in importing textiles.

4.我们已于购买各种形状、质量优良的瓷茶杯。

We wish to buy quality porcelain tea cups of different shapes.

5.经当地商会推荐,特致函贵方,希望建立贸易关系。

On the recommendation of local chamber of commerce, we are writing to you in the hope of establishing trade relations with you.

6.现寄上我方的第1234号询价单一份,请报FOB价格。

We are sending you our inquiry sheet No.1234, please quote us on FOB basis. 7.所报发盘有效期7天。

This offer is firm for 7 days.

8.获悉贵公司对我们的产品感兴趣,非常感谢。

We are very pleased to hear that you are interested in our products.

9.恳请惠寄商品目录、价格表和付款方式细则。

We shall be grateful if you kindly send us a copy of your catalogue with details of your prices and payments.

10.我方愿意做如下报价,但以你放10日内接受有效。

We would like to make the following offer, subject to your acceptance within 10 days.

11.如果你方报价具有竞争力,我们愿意向你方订货。

We shall be very glad to place our order with you if your quotation is competitive. 12.已收到你方具体询价,我们将电告报价。

As soon as we receive your specific inquiry, we will cable our quotation.

13.鉴于我们长期的贸易关系,特报此盘。

In view of our longstanding business relationship, we make you such an offer. 14.这是我方最新价格单,您会发现我方价格是具有竞争力的。

This is our latest price list. You’ll find our price very competitive.

15.如果你方订货数量大,价格还可以进一步考虑。

We can reconsider our price if your order is big enough.

16.请你们已美元、布鲁塞尔离岸价报价。

Will you please quote FOB Brussels in U.S. dollar?

17.如果你方提价2%,交易才有可能。

Business is possible if you increase the price by 2%.

18.如果你们答应提前交货,我们可接受你方价格。

If you promise to ship the goods earlier, we can accept your price.

19.价格太高,我无法推销。

It would be impossible for me to push any sales at such high prices.

20.按和约规定,上述货物将分三批装运。

According to the contract stipulations, the above-mentioned goods should be shipped in three lots.

21.见信后请即刻传真确认装运日期。

Upon receipt of this letter, please let us know the exact date of shipment by fax. 22.因我方用户急需此批货物,请你方保证早日交货。

As our customers are in urgent need of the goods, we hope you can assure us of an early shipment.

23.请装运下列货物,交货期不晚于5月31日。

Would you please ship the under-mentioned goods for delivery not later than May 31st ?

24.我们迫不得已要求你方统一转船运输。

We are under the necessity of asking you to allow transshipment.

25.请将此货物投保一切险和战争险。

Please cover the goods against all risks and war risk.

26.我们将200公吨大米按发票金额的110%投保一切险。

We shall cover insurance on the 200 MT rice for 110% of the invoice value against all risks.

27.随函寄上提单和保险单。

Enclosed we hand you B/L and Insurance Policy.

28.额外保险费由买方负担。

The extra premium is for buyer’s account.

29.如你方愿意投保破碎险,我们可代为办理。

If you desire to cover breakage, we can provide such coverage on your behalf. 30.以信用证方式支付是世界各国进出口贸易中通常使用的方法。

The letter of credit is the most commonly used method of payment for imports and exports in the world.

31.我们希望在付款条件方面你们能通融一些。

I hope you would leave us some leeway in terms of payment.

32.我们将开立已以你方为受益人的信用证,以美元结算。

We shall open a L/C in your favour, to be settled in US dollar.

33.我们希望的付款方式是保兑的、不可撤销的信用证。

The terms of payment we wish to adopt are confirmed and irrevocable L/C. 34.请务必于下月初开出信用证,准许分批装运和转运。

You are kindly requested to have your L/C issued early next month allowing partial shipment and transshipment.

相关文档
最新文档