状语从句翻译练习

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

11月4日

When I was in junior middle school, I was slow / bad in math.

当我读初中的时候,我数学很糟糕。

When I grew older, I became more interested in music .

当我长大一些的时候,我变得对音乐更感兴趣了。

When the sports meeting takes place next week,20,000 volunteers will serve the public warmly.

下周,运动会开始的时候,两万名志愿者将会热情地为大众服务。Whenever I had difficulty in study, he always helped me patiently.

每当我学习有困难的时候,他总是耐心地帮助我。

When /While /As she was making a phone call,I was writing a letter.

当她在打电话时,我正在写信。

时间状语从句翻译练习

11月5日

As years go by,China is getting stronger and richer.

随着时间一年一年过去,中国变得越来越富强了。

As he grew older, he became less and less active.

随着他年龄的增长,他变得越来越不活泼了(active)。

I have made great progress since he helped me with my study.

自从他帮助我学习以来, 我取得了很大的进步。

After we planted the trees,we went back to school.

在我们种完树之后,我们就回家了。

Mr. Brown had worked in a university for twenty years before he came to our middle school..

布朗先生来我们中学之前已经在一所大学里工作二十年了。

11月6日

Mr Green has taught in that school since he came to China three years ago.自格林先生来中国以来,他就在这所学校教书。

Our teacher suggests that we should take notes as we listen.

老师建议我们边听课边做笔记。( take notes )

Y ou must first learn to walk before you try to run.

在想要跑以前,你得先学会走。

People do not know the value of their health until they lose it.

人们直至失去了健康才知其可贵。

I kept on doing my best until I succeeded.

我坚持不断地努力直到获得成功。.

时间状语从句翻译练习

11月7日

We began to work the moment we got there.

我们一到那就开始工作了。

I will write to you as soon as I get home.

我一到家就给你写信。

Not until the early years of the 19th century did man know what heat is.

直到19 世纪初,人类才知道热能是什么。

He left me a good impression the first time I met him.

我第一次见他时,他给我留下了好印象。

Take it down before you forget it.

趁着还没忘记的时候就记录下来

目的状语从句翻译练习

11月8日

They worked hard in order that they might succeed.

他们努力工作,以便能够获得成功

The school held the activity so that / in order that students would improve their awareness of environmental protection.

学校举行这个活动以使学生提高环保意识。

Waste must be treated so that it does not become a danger to life.

废物必须进行处理,这样它才不会成为危害生命的东西

Better take more clothes in case the weather is cold.

最好多带些衣服以防天气冷。

We learn from our past lessons so that history won’t repeat itself.

We learn from our past lessons so that we won’t make the same mistake again. 我们从过去的经历中吸取教训,为的就是不再重蹈覆辙。

条件状语从句翻译练习

Difficulties are nothing if we are not afraid of them.

如果我们不怕困难,困难就算不了什么了。

If I study hard, I will surely succeed.

如果努力学习,我肯定会成功

I won't be able to pass the final exams unless I work hard.

除非我们努力,否则就通过不了期末考试。

As long as we don't lose heart, we'll find a way to overcome difficulties.

只要我们不灰心,我们就能找到克服困难的方法。

Nothing is too difficult if you put your heart into it.

世上无难事只怕有心人。

相关文档
最新文档