外研社《英语初级听力》第3课课文翻译
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
3.1
I’m afraid I’ve had an accident. 我恐怕发生了一点意外。
Oh, dear, what’s happened?哦,亲爱的,怎么了?
I’ve split my coffee. 我把咖啡弄撒了。
Never mind,here’s a cloth…没关系,这里有一块餐巾布
3.2
Klaus is using the launderette for the first time. 克劳斯是第一次使用自助洗衣店
Excuse me, do you know how this works? 打扰一下,你知道这是怎么工作的吗?
Yes. Put the washing inside…shut the door…the money goes in there, then when the machine starts you have to put the soap powder in through here.
是的. 先把要洗的衣服放进去,盖上盖子,然后把钱从这里放进去,等到机器开动时,你需要把肥皂粉从这里倒进去。
Is that all? 就这些了吗?
Yes , you don’t have to do anything else until the machine stops.
是的,直到机器停止前,你都不需要做任何事
Thank you. 谢谢你
3.3
Frank’s getting married. 弗兰克要结婚了
Is he really? 真的吗?
Yes , he is. 是的
I don’t believe it. 我简直不敢相信
It ‘ s true. 这是真的
Who ‘s he marrying? 他要娶谁?
A girl he met on holiday in Spain, I think. 我觉得是他在西班牙度假时遇见的一个女孩
Good heavens… where are they going to live? 天哪…他们要在哪里生活呢?3.4
Do you love me? 你爱我吗?
I ‘m very fond of you. 我非常喜欢你
Yes, but do you love me? 是的,但是你爱我吗?
Uh … you meant a lot to me. 呃…你对我意义重大
Why won’t you answer my question? 你为什么不回答我的问题
What question? 什么问题?
Do you love me? Come on! I want to know. 你爱我吗?拜托!我想知道
I care for you very deeply. You know that. 你知道我很关心你的
That isn’t the same thing! 那不一样
What kind of answer do you expect? 你希望得到什么什么样的答案呢?
The truth! I want the truth! 真相!我想要真相!
How can I possibly answer such a question? 我怎么可能回答这样一个问题?
3.5
Interview : Too Old at Twenty 采访:二十岁太老
Do you remember Sally Green, the swimming star? She was the girl who broke all the records at the last Olympics. Where is she now? Last week our reporter, Tom Parker, went to see Sally in her Californian home .
你还记得游泳明星莎莉格林吗?她就是在上届奥运会上打破所有记录的女孩。她现在在哪?上周,我们的记者,汤姆派克,去到了莎莉在加州的家
Is it true that you don’t swim at all now? 真的,你现在不游泳了吗?
I’m afraid so. I’m too old. 恐怕是这样的,我太老了。
But you’re only twenty! 但是你才只有20岁啊!
That’s too old for swimmer. If I swam in an international competition now, I wouldn’t win. So I’d rather no swim at all.
那对游泳运动员来说太老了。如果我现在在一个国际比赛中游泳,我不会赢。所以我宁愿不游泳。
But don’t you enjoy swimming? 但你不喜欢游泳吗?
I used to, when I was small. But if you enter for big competitions you have to work very hard. I used to get up at 6.a.m. to go to the pool .I had to train before school, after school and at weekends. I swam thirty-five miles every week!
当我还小的时候是这样的。但是如果你参加大型比赛,你就必须努力训练。我过去常常早上6点起床去游泳池,我不得不在上学前,放学后和周末去训练。我每周游三十五英里!,
But you were famous at fifteen . And look at all those cups. 但是你在15岁时已经出名了,看看那些奖杯
Would you like to polish them? It’s true that I have some wonderful memories. I enjoyed visiting other countries, and the Olympics were very exciting. But I missed more important things. While other girls were growing up. I was swimming. What can I do now?
你想去擦亮它们吗??我的确有一些美好的回忆。我喜欢去到不同的国家,而且奥林匹克的确很让人兴奋。但我错过了更重要的事。当其他的女孩不断成长时,我在游泳。那我现在可以做什么呢?