酒店前台接待英文培训

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

C/I

Dialogue A

A:Good morning, sir.Welcome to Dragonlake Princess Hotel.Can I help you?

早上好,先生,欢迎来到九龙湖公主酒店,请问有什么可以为您效劳?

B:Good morning ! I have a reservation for a single room with a balcony.

早上好,我订了一间有阳台的单人房。

A:May I have your name, sir, please?

请问先生用什么名字预订?

B:Bradley , John Bradley.

Bradley , John Bradley.

A:Just a moment , sir. Let me check the reservation for you. Yes, we have a reservation for a single room with a balcony, May I have you passport?

请稍等先生,让我为您查找。您好先生,已找到您的预订是一间有阳台的单人房,请问可以借您的护照吗?

B:Yes.Here you are.

当然。

A:Thank you.Mr Bradley .Please sign here and write down your address.

谢谢,MR Bradley,请在这填一下您的住址及签上您的签名。

B:Yes.

好的。

A:Mr Bradlry,how long would you like stay here?

Mr Bradlry,请问您打算住多久?

B:Just one night.

只是一个晚上。

A:Thank you. How would you like to pay the deposit? In cash or credit card?

谢谢!请问押金是给现金或是刷卡呢?

B:Credit card.

信用卡。

A:May I have your credit card .And I will take RMB 1500 for the deposit.It’s that ok?

可以借用您的卡吗?您好先生,请问可以从您的卡上刷RMB1500元作为住房押金吗?B:Yes.

A:Thank you your credit card. Sir.Please sign for the deposit.

谢谢先生的信用卡,请在卡纸上签名确认。

B:Yes.

好的。

A:Mr Bradley ,Your room number is 6302. It is on the 3rd floor at 6 BLOCK. The daily rate is RMB563 including one breakfast. The breakfast is in Mine cafe on 6th BLOCK. And the breakfast time is 07:00am to 10:00am, you just take the welcome card to have breakfast. This is your room key and I’ll call bell-boy take you to your room.

Mr Bradley,您的房间在6号楼的3楼6302房,每天的房租是RMB563元包含一位早餐,早餐的地点是在6号楼的美茵阁西餐厅,时间是早上七点到十点。明天你只需凭欢迎卡便可以用餐。只是您的房卡,现在行李生会带您到房间。

B:Thank you .

谢谢。

A:I hope you enjoy your stay with us./Enjoy your staying.

希望您住店愉快!

C/O

A:Good morning ,sir. Can I help you ?/ What can I do for you?

早上好,先生,请问有什么可以为您效劳?

B:I would like to check out.

我想退房。

A:May I have your room NO. sir?

先生请问房号是?

B:RM6301.

6301

A:Please wait for moment, I will call housekeeping to check your room . By the way, anything used for the min-bar?

服务员正在为您查房,请稍等!请问先生有用过房间的酒水吗?

B:One coke and one nuts.

一个可乐和腰果。

A:Thank you sir.This is your bill , total is RMB1000.Please check it and sign your signature.How would you like to settle your payment?

谢谢!您好先生这是您的账单,共消费RMB1000,请检查无误后签名确认。请问怎样付费呢?

B:By credit card.

信用卡。

A:May I have your credit card sie?

请问可以借您的信用卡吗?

B:Sure. Here you are .

当然。

A:Thank you sir. Please sign your signature on card from. Do you need inoice for the bill?

谢谢!请在卡纸上签名。请问先生需要发票吗?

B:No, thanks.

不用,谢谢!

A:Thank you for your credit card sir. This is your bill and card receipt.

谢谢您的信用卡,这是您的账单及卡纸。

B:Thank you.Bye!

谢谢,再见!

A:Good bye sir. And hope to see you again.

先生慢走,欢迎再次光临!

叫醒服务

G:Good evening!This is Mr Baldwin in room 6303.

晚上好!我是RM6303的Mr Baldwin.

R:Good evening, Mr Baldwin, What can I do for you ?

相关文档
最新文档