《怦然心动》中英经典台词#(精选.)

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

《怦然心动》中英经典台词

《怦然心动》中英经典台词

他和我聊各式各样的事情

He told me all sorts of things.

比如他怎么找到一份运输干草的工作,比如他后悔自己没有完成大学学业

Like how he got his first job delivering hay and how he’d wished he’d finished college.

有天,他出人意料地问

Then one day he surprised me.

你和对门那个布莱斯是怎么回事啊?

What’s going on with you and, uh, Bryce Loski?

朱莉:啊?什么怎么回事啊?没什么啊

What do you mean? Nothing.

父:哦,那就好,是我想多了

Oh, okay .My mistake.

朱莉:你为什么这么想?

Why would you even think that?

父:没什么,只是你成天把他挂在嘴边

No reason .Just that you...talk about him all the time.

朱莉:我有吗?I do?

父:是啊

Mm-hm.

朱莉:我不知道I

don’t know.

我想是因为他那双眼睛,或者是他的微笑

I guess it’s something about his eyes .Or maybe his smile.

父:那他这个人如何?

But what about him?

朱莉:什么?

What?

父:你必须看到整体

You have to look at the whole landscape.

朱莉:什么意思?

What does that mean?

父:一幅画可不仅仅是它各个部分的简单组合

A painting is more than the sum of its parts.

一头牛只是一头牛

A cow by itself is just a cow.

草地只是一片长满青草和花朵的土地

A meadow by itself is just grass,

透过树枝的阳光,也不过是一束光线而已

And the sun peeking through the trees is just a beam of light.

但是你将它们组合在一起

But you put them all together...

却美的不可思议

and it can be magic.

爸爸的话,我一知半解

I didn’t really understand what he was saying

直到有一天下午,我在那棵梧桐树上

until one afternoon...when I was up in the sycamore tree.

当时我是想取一个风筝

I was rescuing a kite.

风筝挂在很高的树上,我从未爬到那么高的地方

It was a long way up ,higher than I’d ever been.

我爬得越高,风景就越发曼妙迷人

And the higher I got ,the more amazed I was by the view.

我感觉可以嗅到微风的芬芳,就像阳光和野草

I began to notice how wonderful the breeze smelled .Like sunshine and wild grass.

我忍不住深呼吸

I couldn’t stop breathing it in...

让肺中充盈着我有生以来最美好的气息

filling my lungs with the sweetest smell I’d ever known.

从那一刻起,那里就成为我最喜欢的地方

From that moment on ,that became my spot.

我可以坐在树上几个小时

I could sit there for hours,

看着这个世界

Just looking out at the world.

有时候,日落是粉红或紫色,

Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink.

有时候,橙色的余辉点燃地平线的晚霞

And some days they were a blazing range...setting fire to the clouds on the horizon.

就是在某个那样的日落中

It was during one of those sunsets

我开始明白我爸爸所说的“整体大于部分之和”

that my father’s idea...of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts...moved from my head to my heart.

有时候,我会起得特别早,只为了在树上看日出

Some days I would get there extra early to watch the sunrise.

就这样,我哭了整整两个星期

I must’ve cried for two weeks straight.

虽然我仍坚持去学校

Oh, sure, I went to school and did the best I could...

但感觉什么事情都不重要

but nothing seemed to matter.

但无论我怎么做,我就是忘不了那棵树

But no matter what I did ,I couldn’t stop thinking about it.

父:你还好吧

are you okay

朱莉:那只是棵树

it was just a tree

父:不,那不只是棵树

no ,it wasn’t just a tree

我希望你永远不要忘记在树上的感觉

i never want you to forget how you feel when you were up there.

那幅画是我每天清晨醒来第一个看见的事物

相关文档
最新文档