神探夏洛克第二季S02E02台词.简体&英文 破烂熊字幕组版

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
不可能是受害人干的夏洛克
It's not possible for the victim to have done it.Sherlock,that's why.
这是唯一可行的解释啊
It was the only possible solution.
规则里没写
It's not in the rules.
但更重要的问题是
But the real question is,
是否有些已踏入外面的世界?
are all of them still inside?'
我那时还只是个孩子
I was just a kid.
就发生在沼地上
It was on the moor.
天很黑但我知道看见了什么
It was dark, but I know what I saw.
生化武器研究中心
the chemical and biological weapons research centre,
是比波登当(国防科技实验室)还敏感的名词
which is said to be even more sensitive than Porton Down.
二战结束后
Since the end of the Second World War,
试试也好死心
It was worth a try.
好哟
Yoo-hoo.
我的秘密存货你把我的秘密存货藏哪了?
My secret supply, what have you done with my secret supply?
啊?烟你都拿到哪去了?
Eh? Cigarettes, what have you done with them?
Nothing on the website?
"亲爱的夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生"
"Dear Mr Sherlock Holmes.
"我找不到蓝铃花了"
I can't find Bluebell anywhere.
"求你啦能帮帮我吗?"
"Please, please, please can you help?"
哦你好啊
Oh, hello.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
怎么了小朋友?迷路了吗?
What is it, dear? Are you lost?
本字幕仅供学习交流,严禁用于商业用途
破烂熊字幕组-翻译:人鱼心台大叉tpring lovekeico校对:tpring鸣谢:破烂熊英剧小分队内测时间轴:Dot_Kuma Liseahy绿石头君特效:烟雨訾洲
你该去读一读
You should look it up!
行了
Please!
别幻想和查特吉先生去乘游轮了
Don't pin your hopes on that cruise with Mr Chatterjee,
没人知道他在唐克斯特有个老婆
he's got a wife in Duncaster nobody knows about.
这会儿放弃多不值得
don't give up now!
告诉我在哪儿
Tell me where they are!
求你告诉我
Please, tell me.
求你了
Please.
抱歉我帮不了你咯
Can't help, sorry.
我告诉你下周彩票中奖号
I'll let you know next week's lottery numbers.
夏洛克当然了除了我之外
Sherlock! Well, nobody except me.
我真的不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about, I really don't!
你刚才那是要干嘛?
What the bloody hell was all that about?
You wouldn't dress like that for baking.
夏洛克…大拇指甲里有箔粉痕迹
Sherlock... Thumbnail. Tiny traces of foil.
又去刮卡了后面结果不用说了吧
Been at the scratch cards again. We all know where that leads.
喝杯茶如何?先把鱼叉放起来
How about a nice cuppa and perhaps you could put away your harpoon?
我需要比茶刺激性强7%的东西
I need something stronger than tea. Seven percent stronger.
你从不许我动你东西的
You never let me touch your things!
越找就越找不到哦
Oh, chance would be a fine thing.
我以为你不是我管家呢
I thought you weren't my housekeeper.
我确实不是呀嗷
I'm not. Argh!
方圆两英里内都不会有人卖给你了
No-one within a two-mile radius will sell you any.
愚蠢的主意谁出的来着?
Stupid idea. Whose idea was that?
赫德森太太
Mrs Hudson!
听着夏洛克你都忍到现在了
Look, Sherlock, you're doing really well,
第二天早上蓝铃花就不见了
Then the next morning, Bluebell was gone.
笼子锁着没有强行闯入的痕迹
Hutch still locked, no sign of a forced entry.
我在说什么这案子太好了
What am I saying, this is brilliant!
Nothing?
乌干达兵变嗯
Military coup inUganda. Hm.
又有张你戴着那个…别提了
Another photo of you with the er... Oh!
好吧内阁重组?
Well, um, Cabinet reshuffle?
就没有重要的事吗?
Nothing of importance?
你又去过查特吉先生那儿了
You've been to see Mr Chatterjee again.
你说啥?三明治店
Pardon?Sandwichshop.
新衣服但袖口有面粉
That's a new dress, but there's flour on the sleeve.
你烤东西不会穿这么好
对哦抱歉行啊那好吧
Yes. Sorry, yes, of course.
对不起
Excuse me.
不着急
In your own time.
但还是快点
But quite quickly.
您知道达特沼地吗福尔摩斯先生?
Do you knowDartmoor, Mr Holmes?
不知道
No.
美丽的地方独一无二
而我的就像台转速过快的引擎
Mine's like an engine, racing out of control.
像被困在发射台上快炸成碎片的火箭
A rocket, tearing itself to pieces, trapped on the launch pad.
我需要案子
I need a case!
很多人相信在这排围栏里
There are many who believe that within this compound,
在这片古老的荒野中
in the heart of this ancient wildness,
有难以想象的恐怖事件发生
there are horrors beyond imagining.
蓝铃花?
Bluebell?
一只兔子约翰
A rabbit, John!
哦还没完呢
Oh. Ah, but there's more.
蓝铃花来自百度文库失前突然发起光来
Before Bluebell disappeared, it turned luminous.
"像小精灵一样"科斯蒂小朋友写道
"Like a fairy," according to little Kirsty.
打电话给雷斯垂德
Phone Lestrade.
告诉他有只兔子逃跑了
Tell him there's an escaped rabbit.
你开玩笑呢吧?
Are you serious?
不照办就玩"妙探寻凶"
It's this or Cluedo.
不干再也不跟你玩那个了怎么?
Ah, no. We are never playing that again. Why not?
坊间一直流传着巴斯克维尔实验的传言
there have been persistent stories about the Baskerville experiments.
基因突变的为战场培育的动物
Genetic mutations, animals grown for the battlefield.
你不是刚破了一起吗
You've just solved one,
显然通过用鱼叉戳死猪
by harpooning a dead pig, apparently!
那是今天早上了
Oh, that was this morning.
下一个什么时候才有?
When's the next one?
网站上没消息吗?
那就是规则写错了
Well, then, the rules are wrong!
只响了一下
A single ring.
用力一按到底只响了半秒
Maximum pressure, just under the half second.
委托人
Client!
达特沼地一直流传各种神话传说
Dartmoor, it's always been a place of myth and legend,
我知道是什么杀了我父亲
I know what killed my father.
你看见了什么?
What did you see?
我后面正要说呢
Oh, I was just about to say.
嗯那是电视采访我喜欢听未剪辑版
Yes, in a TV interview. I prefer to do my own editing.
你不了解
You don't understand.
快去跟她道歉
Go after her and apologise.
道歉?没错
Apologise? Hmm.
哦约翰我太妒忌你了
Oh, John, I envy you so much.
你妒忌我?
You envy me?
你的头脑多么平静直接几乎不转
Your mind, it's so placid, straight-forward, barely used.
天哪我要疯了
Oh, God!
约翰我需要给我一点
John, I need some. Get me some.
不干快给我一点
No. Get me some.
不行说好突然戒断的绝不妥协
No. Cold turkey we agreed, no matter what.
别忘了是你付钱收买他们的
Anyway, you've paid everyone off, remember?
巴斯克维尔的猎犬
The Hounds of Baskerville
唉没劲透了
Well, that was tedious.
你就这德性坐地铁回来的?
You went on the tube like that?
所有出租车司机都拒载
None of the cabs would take me.
没事发生?
但是否真有什么潜伏着呢?
but is there something else lurking out here?
非常真实的东西
Something very real.
达特沼地也是
Dartmooris also
政府最神秘机构的所在地
home to one the government's most secret of operations,
"卡斯巴之夜"
Kasbah Nights.
周一早上用这个太挑逗了吧
Racy for a Monday morning,
你觉得呢?
wouldn't you agree?
我在博客上写了一篇关于辨别香水的文章
I wrote a blog on the identification of perfumes on the website.
相关文档
最新文档