傲慢与偏见经典对白一

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

这段是宾利(达西的好朋友)与达西的对话(在舞会上遇到简(伊丽莎白的姐姐)和伊丽莎白并和他们跳舞后)

I've never seen so many pretty girls.

我从来没有看到过这么多这么可爱的女孩

You were dancing with the only handsome girl.

你和这里最聪明的女孩一起跳过舞

She is the most beautiful creature I have ever beheld(看过的,behold过去式).

她是我见过的世上最漂亮的女孩了

-But her sister Elizabeth is agreeable(令人愉快的)

-还有她的妹妹伊丽莎白也很不错。

.- Perfectly tolerable(尚可接受).

-(达西)还可以接受

Not handsome enough to tempt(打动,吸引) me. Return to your partner and enjoy her smiles.

但是她的聪明还不足以打动我,赶紧去舞会上享受你美丽女孩的微笑吧

You're wasting your time with me.

和我呆在一起只会浪费你的时间

这段是达西的舅母和伊丽莎白的对话

Do you play the pianoforte, Miss Bennet?

班纳特小姐,你会弹钢琴吗?

-A little, ma'am, and very poorly.

会一点,但是弹得不好

- Do you draw?

你会画画吗

No, not at all.

一点也不会

Your sisters, do they draw?

你妹妹他们会画画吗

Not one.

没有一个会的

That's very strange.

那真是奇怪了

I suppose you had no opportunity.

我怀疑你是没有机会学

Your mother should've taken you to town for the benefit of the masters.

你妈妈应该带你们到城里找个老师教你们这些才能

My mother wouldn't have minded, but my father hates town.

我妈妈倒是不介意,不过我爸爸讨厌城里

-Has your governess(女家庭教师)left you?

你们的家庭教师离开你们了吗

- We never had a governess.

我们从来没有过家庭教师

No governess? Five daughters brought up(词组:养育) at home without a governess?

I never heard such a thing. Your mother must've been a slave to your education.

你们没有家庭教师吗?有五个女孩在家居然没有一个家庭教师。

我从来没听过这样的事。你妈妈为了你们的教育一定很苦恼

Not at all, Lady Catherine.

其实一点也不,凯瑟琳太太

Your younger sisters, are they out in society(出社会了吗)?

你妹妹他们,都已经进入社会了吗

-Yes, ma'am, all.

是的,太太,全部都出来了

- All?

所有的

What, all five out at once? That's very odd.

什么,五个一起出来了?这是太奇怪了。

And you second. The younger ones out before the elders are married?

你是第二个,妹妹们在姐姐还没有嫁出去之前就已经进入社会活动了。

Your youngest sisters must be very young.

你最小的妹妹年纪应该很小

Yes, my youngest is not 16.

是的,最小的还不到16岁

But it would be hard on younger sisters not to have their amusement (消遣)because the elder is still unmarried.

但是也不能因为他们的姐姐还没出嫁,就阻碍他们在社会上的娱乐

It would hardly encourage sisterly affection.

这样很难增进姐妹之间的感情

Upon my word, you give your opinion very decidedly for so young a person.

的确,你这么年轻就很勇于表现自己的意见

Pray, what is your age?

上帝,你多大了

With three younger sisters grown up, you can hardly expect me to own to it.

(我已经有三个成年的妹妹了,你难到希望我讲出我的年龄吗?)

这段就是我最喜欢的,伊丽莎白在她的好友夏洛特(她嫁给了伊丽莎白的表哥,而他表哥曾经跟伊丽莎白求过婚被拒绝了)家做客时,参加完礼拜,达西追着她到了一个亭子,发生了下面的事

Miss Elizabeth.

伊丽莎白小姐

I have struggled in vain and can bear it no longer.

我经历了很大的痛苦,我已经忍受不了了

These past months have been a torment(巨大的痛苦). I came to Rosings only to see you.

在过去的几个月我非常痛苦,我来到罗新斯只是为了见你

I have fought against judgement, my family's expectation(地位等级),

我违背了我的正确的判断力,在我的家族地位和你卑微的身份地位,以及我的职衔的问题上

the inferiority of your birth, my rank(职衔).

相关文档
最新文档