料理鼠王中英对照剧本

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
世上最好的是法国菜 法国最好的菜在巴黎 有人说巴黎最好的厨师是பைடு நூலகம்斯特
Gusteau's restaurant is the toast of Paris, booked five months in advance. And his dazzling ascent to the top of fine French cuisine has made his competitors envious.
首先,我是只老鼠,这表示生活很艰苦
And second, I have a highly developed sense of taste and smell.
第二,我的味和嗅觉相当灵敏
(SNIFFING )
面粉,鸡蛋,糖
Flour, eggs, sugar, vanilla bean...
嗯~,香草
The best food in the world is made in France. The best food in France is made in Paris. And the best food in Paris, some say, is made by Chef Auguste Gusteau.
离人类远点
REMY: I know I'm supposed to hate humans,
很危险的
but there's something about them.
我知道我该恨人类才对
但是他们不太一样
They don't just survive. They discover, they create.
原来那怪味是老鼠药
Suddenly, Dad didn't think my talent was useless.
爸突然觉得我的天赋不是没用
I was feeling pretty good about my gift,
本来我对自己的天赋还蛮得意
until Dad gave me a job.
没想到爸给我个任务
If you are what you eat, then I only want to eat the good stuff.
如果你挑嘴,那就该只吃好东西
But to my dad...
但对我爸来说
Food is fuel.
食物就像燃料
You get picky about what you put in the tank, your engine is gonna
古斯特的食谱:《人人会做菜》 也爬上了畅销书排行榜第一名
But not everyone celebrates its success.
但不是人人都追捧他的成功
Amusing title, Anyone Can Cook!
[美食评论家 安唐·宜格] 令人发噱的书名《人人会做菜》
What's even more amusing is that Gusteau actually seems to believe it.
Noble? We're thieves, Dad.
伟大?
我们是贼,老爸
And what we're stealing is, let's face it, garbage.
我们干的勾当就是偷…
坦白说,偷的是垃圾
It isn't stealing if no one wants it.
别人不要,就不算偷
艾米,艾米
I found a mushroom.
我找到了一个香菇
Come on, you're good at hiding food. Help me find a good place to put
快呀~,你最会藏食物
He doesn't understand me, but I can be myself around him.
你如果挑三拣四 引擎没油,就动不了啦
Now shut up and eat your garbage.
别说了,吃你的垃圾吧
Look, if we're going to be thieves,
反正我们已经是贼
why not steal the good stuff in the kitchen,
为何不去偷厨房里的好东西?
你那里面有些什么东西?
Ah, oh, oh...
(CHUCKLING )
You found cheese?
你找到奶酪?
And not just any cheese. Tomme de chevre de pays!
而且不是普通的奶酪
是上等法国羊奶酪
That would go beautifully with my mushroom.
这是我哥哥艾米,两三下就能让他信服
So you can smell ingredients? So what?
哼~,你能闻出各种配料,又怎样
This is my dad. He's never impressed.
这是我爸,他从来不服别人
He also happens to be the leader of our clan.
帮我找个好地方藏起来
他不懂我在干嘛
Why are you walking like that?
但在他面前,我不用避讳什么
I don't want to constantly have to wash my paws.
呃~,你怎么那样走路?
我可不想常洗我的爪子
Did you ever think about how we walk on the same paws
If no one wants it, why are we stealing it?
别人都不要,我们干嘛还要偷?
(LECTURING )
简单说吧,我们的观点不同
Let's just say we have different points of view.
This much I knew:
起码我知道…
他们不只是为了生存
他们探索
I mean, just look at what they do with food.
他们创造
看看他们怎么处理食物就知道了
GUS TEAU ON TV: How can I describe it?
我该怎么说呢…
Good food is like music you can taste, color you can smell.
Oh, amazing.
哦~,太神奇了
Each flavor was totally unique.
每种口味都独一无二
But combine one flavor with another,
但把两种口味混合
and something new was created.
一种新的口味就诞生啦
(GASPS )
正巧他却是我们的族长
So, what's wrong with having highly developed senses?
灵敏的感官会有什么问题呢?
- Whoa, whoa, whoa! Don't eat that! - What's going on here?
哇,哇,别吃那个
怎么啦?
Turns out that funny smell was rat poison.
古斯特餐厅是巴黎的骄傲 座位得提前五个月预定,注定会被法国美食杂志评为第一, 这也使其竞争对手眼红不已
He is the youngest chef ever to achieve a five-star rating.
他是有史以来拿到五星评价 最年轻的大厨
Chef Gusteau's cookbook, Anyone Can Cook! Climbed to the top of the bestseller list.
where nothing is poisoned?
那里的东西没有毒
First of all, we are not thieves.
首先,我们不是贼
Secondly, stay out of the kitchen and away from the humans.
第二,不准进厨房
It's dangerous.
跟我的香菇简直是绝配
And...
还有…还有…
(STUTTERING )
哦~,迷迭香
This rosemary! This rosemary
再加上…也许…也许…
with maybe with a few drops from this sweet grass.
几滴甜草汁
Well, throw it on the pile, I guess, and then we'll... You know...
我可不想把爪子沾过的东西 全都吃进肚子里
Well, go ahead.
好吧,随你
But if Dad sees you walking like that, he's not going to like it.
但如果老爸看到你那样走路
(SNIFFING )
他会生气的
What have you got there?
Oh! Small twist of lemon.
哦~,还有点儿柠檬味
Whoa, you can smell all that? You have a gift.
哇~,你都能闻得出来。你真有才!
REMY: This is Emile, my brother. He's easily impressed.
Clean.

Clean.

That's right. Poison checker.
- 可以 - 你猜对啦,毒物鉴定
Cleanerific.
Cleanerino.
可啦
Close to godliness.
可以敬神了
Which means clean. You know, cleanliness is close to...
更滑稽的是,他似乎也相信这一点
I, on the other hand, take cooking seriously.
而我却把烹饪认真地当回事儿 不…我不认为每个人都会做菜
And, no, I don't think anyone can do it.
(CLATTERING )
REMY: This is me.
美食就像是音乐…尝得到
也像色彩…闻得到
There is excellence all around you.
只要你驻足去品味 周遭便全是好东西
You need only be aware to stop and savor it.
REMY: Oh, Gusteau was right.
古斯特说得对
Oh, mmm, yeah.
走路和吃饭用同样的爪子,想过没?
that we handle food with?
咱们把什么放进嘴里,想过没?
You ever think about what we put into our mouths?
All the time.
随时都在想?
When I eat, I don't want to taste everywhere my paws have been.
这就是我
I think it's apparent I need to rethink my life a little bit.
显然我该重新思考我的一生
What's my problem?
什么问题呢?
First of all, I'm a rat. Which means life is hard.
料理鼠王
MAN ON TV: (FRENCH ACCEN T) Although each of the world's countries would like to dispute this fact, we French know the truth:
尽管世界各国想争论一个事实 但我们法国人知道什么是真的
意思就是…可
洁净得可以敬神…
Never mind. Move on.
算了,去吧
Well, it made my dad proud.
起码我爸很得意
Now, don't you feel better, Remy? You've helped a noble cause.
你难道不觉得很好吗,瑞米?
你所做的事情很伟大
So now I had a secret life.
所以现在我的生活有了不为人知的一面
(GASPS )
(CACKLING )
The only one who knew about it was Emile.
唯一知道的人是艾米
(WHISPERING FIERCELY) Hey, Emile. Emile.
相关文档
最新文档