马达加斯加2经典台词大全

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

马达加斯加2经典台词大全

他们不像你期待的那样长大真的很令人失望啊

It's so disappointing when they don't grow up the way you want it to.

我还是觉得他太显摆了

I still think he is kind of a show off.

肯定是的啊他是动物嘛

You got to give it to him, the guy is an animal.

如果你们有天来曼哈顿的话别担心打个电话就行

If you ever come to look at Central Manhattan, feel free to call first.

不过说真的绝对要先打个电话好吗

Seriously no, call. OK?

如果机舱内气压瞬间下降请把面罩罩上

In case of losing cabin pressure, please place the mask over your face...

好让其他乘客不被你惊吓的表情吓坏

to hide your terrified expressions from the other passengers.

我们可能这样就完了马蒂

This could be it Marty.

但我还是想说你是个真正的朋友百万里挑一的

I just want you to know that you are truly a one in a million friend.

谢谢伙计你是最棒的永远都是

Thanks buddy. You are the best ever.

我知道如果我告诉你你不会介意的

I know you won't mind when I tell you...

告诉我啊告诉我什么

Come on. Tell me it, tell me, tell me what?

- 我把你的iPod弄坏了 - 什么?!

- I broke your iPod! - What!

按键太小了嘛我受不了...

The button were so small.

- 太恐怖了 - 对不起嘛

- It made me mad. - I'm sorry.

- 我要杀了你! - 是个意外嘛对不起啦

I'm gonna kill you!

注意我是机长

This is your captain speaking.

我有好消息也有坏消息

I've got good news and bad news.

好消息就是我们马上就要降落了

The good news is, we will be landing immediately.

坏消息是

The bad news is...

我们会是坠落的

we are crush landing!

当你们要航空旅行时我们知道你们别无选择

When it comes to air travel, we know you have no choice what so ever.

但还是要谢谢你们选择企鹅航空

But thanks again for choosing air penguin.

科沃斯基伤亡报告

Kowalski, casualty report.

只有两名乘客不知去向机长

Only two passengers unaccounted for, Skipper.

这个数字我可以接受着陆不错伙计们!

That's a number I can live landing boys.

喂女孩你够壮的啊

Goodness girl. You're huge.

你的朋友是谁呀? 或者那是你的屁股?

Who is your friend, or is that your butt?

你反应倒是真快

Girl, you are as quick as you all have to.

所以你叫摩托摩托?

So, you are Moto Moto.

这么好听的名字当然要说两次

The name is so nice, when you say it twice.

我太老了还不想死

I'm too old to die.

我真想亲亲你猴子

I'd like to kiss you monkey man.

只剩2天可活的话

Only had two days left to live.

会实现所有我梦想要做的事

I'd do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing. 什么事?

Like what?

我想成为职业口哨家

I'd love to became a professional whistler.

我现在已经非常令人惊艳了

I pretty amazing that I did know.

但我要好上加好

But I wanna get luck even better.

完全可以以此为生

I'd make my living out of it.

你知道我还会做什么其它事么

You know what else I'd do?

我要去侵略临国的地盘

I'd invade a neighboring country and impose... 不管他们愿意与否都会强加我的意识形态予他们...my own ideology even if they didn't want it. 她爱我

She loves me.

她爱我的眼睛

She loves my eyes.

她爱我

She loves me.

她爱我的过去

She loves my ass.

她爱我圆滚滚的身材

She loves my roundness.

她爱我的强壮

She loves that I'm chunky.

她爱我的丰满

She loves that I'm plumpy.

她爱我的嘻哈味道

She loves my healthiness.

相关文档
最新文档