吸血鬼日记第一季第十四集英文剧本台词

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

吸血鬼日记第一季第十四集
Previously on "The V ampire Diaries..."
"吸血鬼日记" 前景提要...
For over a century,
一个世纪以来
I have lived in secret... until now.
我一直秘密地生活着... 直到现在
I know the risk, but I have to know her.
我知道这很冒险但我必须要认识她Elena, She's a dead ringer For Katherine. Elena简直就是Katherine的翻版
Our love for Katherine wasn't real, Damon. Damon 我们并不爱Katherine
It was real for me.
我的爱是真的
I'm going to bring her back.
我要把她带回来
There's a tomb underneath the church.
教堂下面有座坟墓
A spell sealed Katherine in that tomb, protecting her.
一道咒语为了保护Katherine将她封在那里Tell me how to get in the tomb.
告诉我怎么进去
- The grimoire. - Where is it?
- 有本魔法书- 在哪儿?
Check the journal. Jonathan Gibert's.
查查Jonathan Gibert的日记
The grimoire. It was Emily's, right?
魔法书是Emily的对吧?
That's what you need to reverse the spell.
你要用它解开咒语
I'll help you.
我会帮你
Y ou just couldn't live without me, huh?
没有我不行吧?
Y our eye!
你的眼睛!
Where'd she go?
她去哪儿了?
- Where'd who go? - Anna.
- 谁去哪儿了? - Anna Elena!
Elena呀!
I wouldn't.
我不会伤害你
Don't try to escape.
别试图逃跑
Don't even move.
动也别动
Do you uerstand?
明白吗?
I understand.
明白
Seriously?!
不是吧你?!
I told her not to move!
我让她别动了!
I did that eye thing you taught me.
我用了你教我的思维强制
Y ou forgot the lesson about vervain.
你忘了马鞭草的教训了
She takes a vampire venom, duh!
蠢货她身上有我们的天敌!
Who are you? What do you want?
你是谁? 你想干什么?
Doesn't matter.
这无关紧要
Bonnie?
啊Bonnie?
Oh, my god!
哦天呐!
Anna took Elena.
Anna带走了Elena
Y eah, I got that from your voicemails.
知道你语音信箱里说了遍了
Damon, all night long, every single street in town,
Damon 整晚我找遍了
I've been searching.
小镇的每一条街
What if your blood hasn't passed out of her system?
万一你的血还没从她身体排出呢?
Well, then at least you know you'll see her again.
那样至少你们能再见面了
Please.
求你了
What do you know?
你知道什么?
Y ou were with Anna. Y ou at least know where she's living.
你见过Anna 至少该知道她住哪儿
Just tell me where I can find her.
只要告诉我能在哪儿找到她就好
Nope.
没门
Y ou can go.
你可以出去了
Really.
我说真的
Y ou know, all I can remember is hating you. 你知道我对你的记忆全是仇恨
There might have been a time when that was different,
曾经有过改变这种记忆的机会
but your choices have erased anything good about you.
可你没有抓住
But see, I also know that you have just as much reason to hate me.
但是我也知道你有充分的理由恨我
This all began with me.
一切都是因我而起
Katherine got taken away from you
因为我Katherine被别人
because of me.
从你身边带走
And I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Apology accepted.
接受你的道歉
So please,
所以求求你
just tell me what you know.
只要告诉我你知道什么就行
Huh.

It's Elena, Damon. Damon 那可是Elena
If you know something... tell me.
如果你知道什么... 告诉我
I mean this sincerely.
说句实话
I hope Elena dies.
我希望Elena死掉
Bonnie.
醒醒Bonnie
Elena?
Elena吗?
Oh, you're ok!
哦你没事!
- My head... - Come here.
- 我的头... - 过来
Oh, my god! Ben is a...
哦天呐Ben是个...
Shh. They can hear.
嘘他们能听到
I was so stupid!
我太笨了!
Oh, he had all of us fooled.
哦他骗了我们所有人
What's going on? Why are we here?
怎么回事? 我们怎么在这儿?
It must have something to do with the tomb and Emily's spell book.
肯定与坟墓和Emily的魔法书有关
Spell book?
魔法书?
Damon said that it could be used
Damon说用魔法书可以
to open the tomb.
打开坟墓
Why didn't I know about any of this?
为什么我什么都不知道?
I was trying to keep you out of it,
我不想把你搅进来
hoping it would never come to this.
本希望不会走到今天这步
Come to what?
今天哪步?
They need a witch...
他们需要一个女巫...
to break the spell and let the vampires out.
解开咒语放吸血鬼出来
- No way. - I know...
- 没门- 我知道...
Y ou're wasting your time.
你在浪费时间
I'm not going to help you.
我不会帮你
That's why she's here.
这就是她在这儿的原因
Motivation for you to behave...
你最好乖乖的合作...
Y ou know, you shouldn't be so desperate.
你明白的你别这么绝望
Y ou made it too easy.
是你太掉以轻心了
She wants to talk to you.
她想和你谈谈
Elena Gilbert.
Elena Gilbert啊
Y ou really are Katherine's doppelganger.
你确实是Katherine的翻版
Y ou must have the Salvatore boys reeling.
你肯定把Salvatore兄弟迷得神魂颠倒吧Who are you?
你是谁?
I'm Anna.
我叫Anna
Y our brother may have mentioned me.
你弟弟可能提起过我
I mean, we're, like, practically dating.
我是说实际上我们在约会
Ten kegs?
十桶毒品?
Y ou know how much damage we could do with ten kegs?
你知道十桶毒品多有杀伤力吗?
Duke's got it all hooked up.
Duke全部搞定了
Duke's a douche.
Duke是个笨蛋
Y eah, a douche with ten kegs.
是啊一个有钱的笨蛋
Aka, my new best friend. 也就是我新的死党
What's the problem, Gilbert?
怎么了Gilbert?
Don't have one, Lockwood.
没怎么Lockwood
Y eah, I didn't think so.
我可不这样认为
- Y ou ever get bored of it? - Of what?
- 你从没厌倦过吗? - 厌倦什么?
Y ourself?
你自己?
Keep laughing, buddy.
笑吧伙计
Hey, Jeremy.
嘿Jeremy
Where is Elena?
Elena呢?
I have been texting her and Bonnie
我为了Duke的派对
all day about Duke's party.
找她和Bonnie找了一整天
Uh, she went somewhere with Stefan.
呃她和Stefan一起出去了
I am so not going to be one of those girls
我才不会像她们那样
who disappears just because she has a new boyfriend.
一有男朋友就全消失了
Who is Duke?
Duke是谁?
Some guy that graduated a couple years ago. 一个几年前毕业的家伙
And he throws a party every time he comes home from Duke.
他每次从杜克大学回来都会举办一次派对Wait, Duke goes to Duke?
等一下Duke去了杜克大学?
His real name is Bob or something.
他真名好像叫Bob什么的
He's a total ass. But he buys the beer.
他就是个混蛋不过很有钱
Maybe you should come.
你也来吧
Uh, yeah. I don't think so.
呃我可不想来
No, seriously. Everyone goes.
不说真的大家都会去
Even quiet loner little brothers.
连不易近人的Salvatore兄弟都会去
Think about it.
考虑考虑吧
- Hey! - Hey.
- 嘿! - 嘿
So I have a speech.
我有个演讲
It is fully scripted and well-rehearsed.
写得很完善也经过了数次练习
Are you ready for it?
你想不想听听?
- Y ou wrote a speech? - Y es.
- 你写了演讲稿? - 对啊
It's a "Y ou kissed me
是一篇题为"你亲了我
and I don't want things to be weird" speech.
我不想使一切变得尴尬"的演讲
It's pre-emptive.
这算是先发制人
Pre-emptive.
先发制人啊
Y eah, you know, in case you were having
没错免得你思来想去
second thoughts or regrets
后悔了
or were, like, ooged out...
或者吓得直跑...
Ooged, huh?
吓得?
Can I just get on with the speech part?
我能说说演讲内容吗?
Y eah, go for it.
好说吧
So I know that you don't think
我知道你觉得
that this is going to work out between us.
我们不太可能在一起
I just want to let you know that right here and right now,
此时此地我就给你I'm offering you an out.
退出的权利
Like an escape clause.
就像是解约条款
Why are you giving me an escape clause?
你干嘛要和我解约?
I don't want to make assumptions about what it is we are doing here.
因为我不想对我们的事猜来猜去的
Got it.
明白了
So, if you would like to exercise it,
就是说如果你想要使条款生效
just let me know.
告诉我
I'm good, but thanks.
我不想不过谢了
Ok.

Good.
很好
Y eah. So...
嗯那...
- See you for Duke's Tonight. - Y eah.
- 那派对见咯- 好
Y es?
有事吗?
Hi there.
你好啊
I'm looking for Bonnie.
我找Bonnie
She's not here.
她不在
Oh, do you know when she would...
哦那你知道她什么时候...
Never.
她再也不回来了
Y ou have quite an opinion for someone who doesn't know me.
素未相识就对我这么有偏见啊
Y ou got some nerve knocking on a Bennett witch's door
你敲我们女巫家的门有所企图
and asking her for anything.
真是胆大包天
What'd I do?
我做什么了?
Spirits talk, Mr. Salvatore,
请以诚相待Salvatore先生
and so does my granddaughter.
我外孙女也是这么做的
Y ou are no friend to us.
你不是我们的朋友
Now get off my porch.
现在从我家出去
Step outside and say that.
有事站在外面说
I am not Bonnie.
我不是Bonnie
Y ou don't want to mess with me.
你还是别跟我斗好
Bonnie's not going to open the tomb. Bonnie不会打开墓穴的
Oh, I think she will.
哦我想她会的
Do you really want Katherine out that bad? 你真这么想让Katherine出来吗?
Trust me.
相信我
No one I know wants to see that girl again. 我认识的所有人都不想再见到那女孩Except Damon, the lovestruck idiot.
除了Damon 这个痴情的傻瓜
Then what is it?
那你是为了什么?
Or who is it?
或是你想救谁?
My mother's in there.
我妈妈在墓穴里
Katherine couldn't help herself. Katherine管不住自己
She just had toyed around
她只是玩弄Salvatore兄弟
with both of the Salvatore brothers.
的感情罢了
And when she got caught,
她被抓住的时候
so did my mother. 我妈妈也被抓了
I watched Jonathan Gilbert take her away.
我眼睁睁地看着Jonathan Gilbert把她带走了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Y ou really mean that, don't you?
你是真心的是么?
Y eah, I think we'll skip the dead mom bonding 嗯我们还是别说那些感怀伤事了
so you can start serving a purpose.
来体现你的利用价值吧
Which is what?
什么意思?
Leverage.
牵制作用
This belong to you? Ah, ah.
这是你的? 啊别拿
Hmm.

Elena, are you ok?
Elena 你还好吗?
She's fine, for now.
她现在很好
Tell me you have the grimoire and she'll stay fine.
如果你有魔法书那她就没事
I can get it.
我能拿到
Which means your brother has it.
那就是说你哥哥有魔法书咯
And I have the witch.
而女巫在我手里
So one of you had better meet me
那么你们俩最好有个人
in the very public town square in minutes,
分钟内到镇广场来见我那里人够多
so we can safely discuss
这样我们也好安全的谈谈
how fun it's going to be to work together.
合作的乐趣
Go ahead.
继续啊
Grovel again. Oh, wait, no.
再摇尾乞怜啊哦等等不
I don't care.
我不在乎
I'm leaving.
我要走了
Keep them buttoned down.
看紧点
Compulsion won't work.
思维强制没用
- Just use violence. - Right.
- 直接武力解决- 没错
I got that.
明白了
Sit. Behave.
坐好了老实点
Y ou're the key to this.
理论上来说
Literally.
你是此事的关键
The one who opens the door.
能打开墓穴的人
Tell me, how long have you been a witch? 告诉我你成为女巫多久了?
Is there anything to drink here?
这里有什么喝的么?
Are you offering?
你要给我贡献点么?
There's water on the nightstand.
床头柜上有水
Hey. Can I have a sip?
嘿能让我先喝口吗?
Whoa!
哇哦!
Come back in, shut the door!
给我回来关上门!
Don't hurt her!
别伤害她!
Don't make me!
你别逼我!
Lock it.
锁上
Anna!
唉Anna!
Hey, what, uh, 嘿呃
what happened to you last night?
你昨晚怎么了?
Sorry, I had to leave.
抱歉我昨晚有事走了
I told your sister to tell you.
我让你姐姐转告你了
Oh, I haven't seen her.
哦我还没看见她
Well, I gotta run, so...
哦我得赶紧走了那...
Hey, do you want to go to a party tonight?
嘿你今晚想去派对吗?
Do I what?
我什么?
The guy that's throwing it is a total douche,
主办人是个十足的笨蛋
but it's, uh, it's supposed to be fun.
不过派对应该挺有意思的
I figured, you know, safety in numbers.
我想应该挺热闹的
So you're finally ready to go out with me, are you?
你终于准备好跟我约会了是么?
It's been a while since I've been to a party,
我已经很久没去参加派对了
and I kind of want to get back out there.
我挺怀念派对的感觉的
And not be such a loner.
不能这么不合群了
And, uh, I like you.
而且呃我喜欢你
Y ou're fun, and you're also kind of
你幽默也有点古怪
strange and lurky, but, uh, I guess I like that, too.
还时隐时现但是我也喜欢你这样
So, yeah, you should come to the party. With me.
所以你应该和我一起去参加派对
It's in the woods by that old cemetery.
就在旧墓地边上的树林里
Oh.

It's there, huh?
在那儿啊
That sounds cool.
听起来不错
Uh, I'll meet you.
啊我会去的
Oh... ok! Great!
噢... 好! 很好!
Cool.
太棒了
Ok!
好!
Got a hot date,
你是找到个帅哥约会
or are you just planning on nabbing the entire Gilbert family?
还是想抓住Gilbert一家人?
A party, right next to the old cemetery.
一个派对就在旧墓地旁边
Isn't that nice of them?
他们很不错吧?
Lots of warm bodies for starving vampires.
为极度饥饿的吸血鬼提供热呼呼的血液
I told you. I work alone.
我跟你说过我单独行动
Y eah, so do I.
嗯我也是
But you're minus a witch
但是你少个女巫
and I'm minus spell book.
我缺本儿魔法书
So what do you say?
你说呢?
Stefan will come after you, Y ou know that.
你知道的Stefan不会放过你的
For messing with Elena.
因为你找Elena的麻烦
Then he won't be too happy if I kill her
我要得不到那本书就杀了她
when I don't get what I want.
那时他就高兴不起来了
When do you want to do this?
你想什么时候干?
God, it's like all over again. 天啊又跟在年似的
Y ou Salvatores are truly pathetic when it comes to women.
你们Salvatore兄弟一到女人的事就可怜兮兮的
Tonight. After sundown.
今晚太阳下山以后
Meet at the church.
在教堂碰头
Witches don't have eternal life, right?
女巫不会永生对吗?
So you guys can die.
所以你们会死
Y eah, we can die.
是的我们会死
Ah.

That sucks.
真糟糕
Stefan!
Stefan啊!
Let's get outside.
我们出去
When the sun goes down,
太阳下山之后
leave town.
离开镇子
If I ever see you again,
我要是再看到你
I will kill you.
我就杀了你
How did you know where we were?
你怎么知道我们在哪儿?
Many things can fuel a witch's power.
很多事情能增强女巫的能力
Worry, anger.
担心愤怒
After Stefan told me that they had taken you, I had a lot of both.
Stefan告诉我他们把你带走了后我两种感觉都有
Simple locator spell was easy after that.
简单的定位咒语就不在话下了
I'm sorry.
对于发生的一切
About all of this.
我很抱歉
Not as sorry as they're gonna be.
他们会为此付出代价的
So what do we do now?
我们现在怎么办?
For now, you need to stay here.
现在你们得呆在这里
A prisoner, in my own home?
被关在自己家里?
I don't think so.
不行
I can't protect you if you leave the house.
你们要是出去我就没法保护你们了
We'll protect ourselves.
我们能保护自己
We need to let him have Katherine back.
我得让他把Katherine带回来
He's not going to stop until he gets her.
他找不到她是不会罢手的
If we help him, maybe that ends it.
如果我们帮他他可能就收手了
No! He doesn't deserve to get what he wants. 不! 他不配如愿以偿
What other choice do we have?
我们还有别的选择吗?
Witches are being pulled down by vampire problems.
女巫被吸血鬼的问题拉下水了
As much as we tried to do to stay out of it.
我们再怎么置身事外都不行了
I'll open the tomb.
我会打开坟墓
Y ou get your brother's girl,
你找到你哥哥的女人
and destroy the rest with fire.
用火烧死剩下的吸血鬼
Then this will be all over.
然后到此结束
We still have to get Damon to agree.
我们还是要让Damon同意
He already agreed once.
他曾同意过Y eah, and then we double cross him.
嗯但我们骗了他
So now he's angry.
所以他现在很生气
He's hurt. There's a difference.
他是受伤不一样的
I think I know what I have to do.
我知道该怎么做了
Y ou've got to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
It was Stefan.
是Stefan
There was nothing I could...
我什么都没法...
Just shut up! Stop talking.
闭嘴! 别说话
Without the witch,
没有了女巫
we don't have Damon or the grimoire.
就得不到Damon和魔法书
Damon's not going to stop.
Damon不会停手的
He'll find a way to get in.
他会找到进坟墓的方法
And we're going to be there when he does. 他打开坟墓的时候我们要在那儿
I'm going to have to change the locks.
我得换锁了
Did you stage a jailbreak?
你上演了一出越狱吗?
- Stefan. - Oh, brother.
- Stefan给我钥匙了- 哦老弟
Ever the white knight.
永远都是白马王子
I convinced Bonnie To help you.
我说服了Bonnie来帮你
I doubt that.
我不信
I'm not going to say that I'm sorry
昨天我们瞒着你拿了魔法书
we got the grimoire without you last night, 但我不会为此道歉
because I'm not, really.
因为我没什么好道歉的
Well, at least you're honest.
好吧至少你很诚实
I was protecting the people I love, Damon.
我只是在保护我爱的人Damon
But so were you,
但你也是
in your own, twisted way.
用自己扭曲的方式
And as hard as it is to figure,
尽管你很难理解
we're all on the same side,
可我们都在同一战线上
after the same thing.
追求同样的目标
- Not interested. - Y es, you are.
- 没兴趣- 不你有
Because you were willing to work With us yesterday.
因为你昨天还想跟我们一起行动
Fool me once, shame on you.
你骗了我一次为你感到羞耻
Ok, when we were in Atlanta,
好吧我们在亚特兰大时
why didn't you use your compulsion on me? 你为什么没对我思维强制?
Who's to say I didn't?
谁说我没用?
Y ou didn't.
你没使
I know you didn't.
我知道你没使
But you could have.
但是你本可以用的
Y ou and I...
你和我...
we have something.
我们之间有种
An understanding.
互相理解
And I know that my betrayal hurt you,
我知道我的背叛伤害了你
different from how it is with you and Stefan, 这跟你和Stefan之间的问题不同
But I'm promising you this now, 但是我现在向你保证
I ll help you get Katherine back.
我会帮你把Katherine带回来
I wish I could believe you.
我希望我能相信你
Ask me if I'm lying now.
现在问问我是不是在说谎
Y ou know I wouldn't stop, by the way,
你知道我不管做什么
no matter what I do.
都停不下来的
Then we'll deal With it.
那我们再处理这问题
I didn't compell you in Atlanta because we were having fun.
我没有在亚特兰大对你思维强制是因为我们相处得很开心
I wanted it to be real.
我希望那是真实的
I'm trusting you.
我相信你了
Don't make me regret it.
不要让我后悔
The Duke party. I forgot.
Duke聚会我忘了
I hope they stay clear of the church.
希望他们离教堂远点儿
Y our hope, not mine.
你希望我不想
Elena, hey.
嘿Elena
Elena, oh, my god. Where have you been? Elena 噢天哪你去哪儿了?
Long story, no time to tell it.
说来话长没时间说
- Wasn't talking to you. - Sure you were.
- 没跟你说- 当然是冲我说的
We haven't met. I'm Matt.
我们没见过我叫Matt
Matt, there's a reason we haven't met.
Matt 我们没见过是有原因的
Y ou and I are going that way.
咱俩得往那边走
Ahhh. I'm sorry, you guys.
啊不好意思啊各位
We need to clear the debris away.
我们得把废墟碎片清理干净
Set the torches like you asked.
将火把安置好
We can get down now.
动手开工吧
What is that?
那是什么
It's everything I need to destroy them.
摧毁他们的所有工具
Are you sure Damon will come back with her? 你确定Damon能和她一起回来? Brother, witches.
弟弟女巫们
Everything ok?
一切顺利吗?
I just want to get this over with.
我只想赶快结束一切
Are we ready?
准备好了吗?
I guess so.
差不多
Done!
喝完了!
Hey, uh, I'll be right back.
嘿嗯我马上回来
Hey, man.
嘿伙计
Uh, you got any weed?
嗯你有大麻吗?
Wait, you're kidding me, right?
你在开玩笑吧?
Y ou act like a total dick every time we cross paths,
每次我们碰面你都像个傻X似的
and now you want to party with me?
现在却想和我一起参加聚会?
I never go with you. I'm just asking question. 我从不想和你一起我就问问
Dude, I don't get you, man.
伙计我不明白
It's a party.
这是个聚会Y ou're a partier, ok?
你也是来参加聚会的不是吗?
There's no need to psychoanalyze it.
这毋庸置疑
I don't party any more.
我已经不爱参加聚会了
And even if I did, it wouldn't be with you.
即使去参加也不会跟你一起
No problem.
没问题
Carry on just standing there, by yourself.
那你就自己站在那吧
All alone.
自己一个人
The enemy of fun.
真是快乐的敌人
Do you even have any friends?
你有朋友吗?
Thank god
谢天谢地
Weird hello, but ok.
好怪异的打招呼方式但我接受
What's the matter?
怎么了?
Uh, nothing. Nothing, just...
呃没事没事只是...
It's nothing.
没事
Come on, let's walk.
来吧咱们四处走走
Air.
空气
Earth.
土壤
Fire.
火源
Water.

That's it, just water from the tap?
自来水就可以吗?
As opposed to what?
不然该用什么?
I just figured maybe it would have to be blessed
我以为要用圣水
or mystical or something.
或神水之类的
What's that?
那是什么
It's for Katherine.
为Katherine准备的
Gotta have something to get her going.
得准备好让她重生的东西呀
Unless your girl's offering a vein to tap.
除非你女朋友能贡献点血
Admit it...
承认吧...
Y ou can't wait to get rid of me.
你早就想摆脱我了
I can't wait to get rid of you.
我迫不及待要摆脱你了
Hmm.

Y ou ready?
准备好没?
This place is wild.
这里真荒芜
Y ou kinda like dead people, huh?
你还真喜欢死人啊哈?
I'm strange, remember?
忘了吗我很奇怪的
Y ou ok?
你还好吗?
Y eah, yeah. Uh...
嗯还好嗯...
This place makes me think about someone.
这地方让我想起某个人
A dead someone?
某个过世的人?
No, no, just...
不不是只是...
someone I used to know.
曾经认识的某个人
So, uh, hey.
那嗯嘿
We made it all of, what, minutes in that party?
这就是我们这场聚会的分钟? Not your scene?
和你想的不同?
No, I'm not really sure what my scene is any more.
不我都不知道我想象的剧情是什么Hmm.

So what do you say?
怎么说?
Y ou want to be part of my non-scene?
要和我一起远离人群么?
I would happily be a part of your non-scene, 乐意至极
except, uh, I'm leaving.
但我要走了
Wait, what?
你说什么?
Y eah. My mom and I are moving away.
我妈妈和我要搬走了
Oh, uh...
哦呃...
That's... That's a bummer.
真... 真遗憾
- Y eah? - Well, yeah.
- 是吗? - 当然是
So...
那...
Guess this is good-bye.
这次就是告别咯
I guess it is.
应该是吧
Anna, your face!
Anna 你的脸!
It's nothing.
没事
It didn't look like nothing.
可不像是没事
Y ou didn't have to hit him that hard.
你不用那么使劲打他
Y es, I did.
我就打了
Grab him, and let's go.
抓好他我们走
I'm taking him to meet my mother.
我要带他见我妈妈
Swoop!
抢咯!
Hey!
嘿!
Ahh.

Where's your date?
你对象哪去了?
Who knows?
谁知道?
Ah, is the honeymoon over already?
啊甜蜜期这就结束了?
Maybe.
大概吧
After all that grief you gave me about liking her.
你脸上那种喜欢她的悲伤情绪
I figured it would have lasted longer than five minutes.
不会持续太长吧
Look, I just... I don't know if I can do the whole public couple thing.
我只是... 不清楚自己能否做好情侣该做的事
She... she seems like she might be a little clingy.
她... 她好像有点黏人
Well, good.
那好
I need my boy single anyway.
总之我总希望你是单身
Ooh.

Incoming.
她来咯
Hey.

- There you are. - Here I am.
- 你在这啊- 我在这呀
Y eah, well, I'm not drunk enough,
恩我还没喝够
so I'm just going to go get another beer.
再去拿罐啤酒So...
那...
So.

I have another speech.
我还有话要说
Ok.

The hand thing with Elena,
在Elena面前牵手的事
it was lame.
很没意义
Well, I was lame.
我就是那么差劲
And, hey, your feelings for Elena inside,
另外我知道你对Elena还有感觉
Damon was there,
Damon也在那
and he was always such a jerk to me.
他一直是个混蛋
And...
还有...
I wanted to show off that I was with the good guy.
我是想炫耀自己和个好男人在一起
So, anyway, I was lame.
所以总之我很差劲
So...
那...
Forgiven?
能原谅我吗?
Y eah, of course.
嗯当然了
Y eah.
没错
What are they saying?
他们在说什么?
Sounds Latin.
貌似是拉丁语
I don't think it's Latin.
我觉得不是
What's happening?
怎么了?
It worked!
成功了
Of course it worked.
当然会成功了
Weave some fires to build.
弄点火来
I'm gonna go get the gasoline, I'll be right back.
我去取点汽油马上回来
- Y ou ready? - What?
- 你准备好了吗? - 什么?
Y ou think I'm going to go in there by myself. 你觉得我会独自去那儿
- So you can seal me in? - Don't take her in. - 然后你好封印我? - 不要带她进去
I'll bring the walls down.
我会关门的
Y ou'll bring walls down if I don't. Y ou think I trust you?
我若不带着她你才会关门你可信吗?
- As much as I trust you. - Enough!
- 彼此彼此- 你们
Both of you.
都够了!
Look, he needs leverage.
他得用些手段
He needs to know that you're not going
才能确保你们不会
to shut the door when he gets inside.
在他进去后关门
I get it.
我明白的
I'll go.
我会去
May I?
不介意吧?
Dark down there?
下面很黑吧?
I thought I told you to leave.
我有叫你离开吧
I considered it.
我想过了
Then I thought, screw you.
后来又想干嘛要听你的
Hey, hero. 嘿英雄
I'm going down there to get my mother.
我下去找妈妈
Can't let you do that.
你休想
Well, Ben's about to make a main course Ben准备对Elena的弟弟
out of Elena's little brother,
下手了
So you can stop me or him.
阻止我俩二选一吧
Y our choice.
由你来定
What is that?
那是什么?
They can sense you.
他们能感应到你
Where is she?!
她在哪儿?
Damon!
哦Damon!
Hey, you're not going in there.
嘿你不能去那儿
Y ou think you can stop me?
你阻止得了我吗?
Bonnie...
Bonnie啊...
Why did you let her go in?
干嘛把她放进来?
Because she isn't coming out, baby.
因为她别想出去了宝贝
None of them are.
没有人能出去
Do you really think that she cares about you? 你真的认为她在乎你吗?
Hmm?
嗯?
Y ou're disposable.
你被利用了
I don't care. She already gave me what I want. 我不管她已给了我想要的
Y ou're going to say "Eternal life"?
你是说"永生"吗?
Y ou're really that stupid?
你真那么傻吗?
Y ou know, I've heard about you.
知道嘛我对你所耳闻
Y ou don't feed.
你不吸人血
Y ou're not strong enough to beat me.
打败你易如反掌
Is that all you got?
只有这些料哈?
No.

I got this.
我有这个
Damon?
Damon啊?
Damon!
Damon啊!
Aahh!
啊!
Where's Elena?
Elena在哪儿?
Damon took her inside.
Damon带她进去了
What?! Stefan!
什么?! Stefan!
If you go in there, you won't come out. 进去了就出不来了
What did you do?
你做什么了?
Opening the door didn't remove the seal, 开门不会解开封印
It just opened the door.
只是开门而已
What's the seal?
什么封印?
Some seals keep vampires from entering. 某些封印阻止吸血鬼进入
This one keeps them from...
这个阻止他们...
coming out.
出来
Elena's human.
Elena是人类
She can leave. 她能出来
Anna and Katherine can't.
Anna和Katherine不能
Damon can't.
Damon也不能
Y ou weren't even planning on breaking the spell,
你根本不打算解除咒语吧
were you?
不是吗?
I told you.
我说过了
I'll protect my own.
我能保护好自己所爱之人
Elena can get out. That's all that matters. Elena能出来这才是关键
Y ou must have a taste for it.
全是你自作自受
Y ou scream and shriek and even bother to escape,
你大喊大叫焦躁不安想要逃出去
but then you just come right back to it.
转来转去又回到了原点
Oh, oh!
哦哦!
Mother!
妈妈!
Y our boyfriend did this, you know.
你男友干的好事你知道的
His father did.
他父亲干的
And Jonathan Gilbert.
还有Jonathan Gilbert
Made a choice a long time ago
我早就料到
that it would be Gilbert's blood
Gilbert家的血能
that brought her back to life.
让她起死回生
I had Jeremy all ready to go,
尽管已经有Jeremy了
but...
但...
Stefan!
Stefan啊!
Y ou can't just leave him in there, Grams!
祖母你不能留他在那儿!
He made his choice!
他已经做出了选择!
No.

Here.
这个
Just tell me what to do. I'll do it!
告诉我怎么做我来做!
We are not strong enough.
我们不够强
Even if we were able to bring the seal down, 即使能够取下封印
there's no guarantee that we can get it back up again.
也不能保证再封印回去
Y ou said it yourself...
你说过的...
many things can fuel a witch's power.
很多东西能增强巫术
Help me!
帮我!
or I'll do it alone.
否则我自己来
Please don't!
请别!
Let her go!
放她走!
No!
不!
Go, go. I'll be right behind you.
快走我紧随你后
Anna!
Anna啊!
Where am I?
我在哪儿?
Elena, Stefan...
Elena Stefan他...
He's right behind me.
他就在我身后
Stefan, what are you doing?
Stefan 你在干嘛? It's gonna be ok. We'll fix it.
没事的我们会搞定的
What is it?
什么意思?
I can't.
我做不到
Can't? Can't what?
做不到? 什么?
The spell's still up, we can't get them out.
咒语还在目前没法把他们
Y et.
弄出来
Y ou went in there not knowing
你进去时没想过
if you could come back out?
可能出不来吗?
Oh, my god.
哦天啊
I heard you scream.
我听到你尖叫
We can't leave him in there.
我们不能留他在里面
We promised him, both of us.
我们都向他承诺过
I know.
我知道
Even if we're able to break through the seal,
就算我们能破解咒语
we won't be able to hold it for long.
也撑不了太长时间
- She's not here! - Damon.
- 她不在这儿! - Damon
She's not here.
她不在这儿
What?
什么?
She's not here!
她不在!
I think it's working!
行得通了!
I just wanted my mother back.
我只想带我母亲出来
Jeremy's fine. He's outside. We won't touch him.
Jeremy在外面他没事的我们不会碰他Bonnie! Keep going!
Bonnie! 坚持住!
Y ou better hurry.
你们要快点
Stefan, they can't hold it much longer! Stefan 她们快撑不住了!
Damon, we need to get out of here.
Damon 我们得走了
It doesn't make sense. They locked her inside. 不应该的她是被关在这儿的
If we don't leave now,
我们现在不走
we're not getting out.
就出不去了
How could she not be in here?
她怎么不在呢?
It's not worth spending all of eternity down here!
为了她被永远关在这儿不值得!
- She's not worth it! - No!
- 不值得! - 不!
Damon!
Damon啊!
Please.
求你了
Oh, my god!
哦天呐!
I can't!
我做不到!
Y es, you can!
不你可以的!
Is this for real?
是真的吗?
Is what for real?
什么是真的?
Y ou being all cool and honest and open?
你会敞开心扉?
Speech number three
我还要告诉你
I want this to work.
我希望我们在一起
And I'm scared that you're going to change your mind 又怕你改主意
and you're not going to want it.
不要我了
I don't want to mess it up.
我不想搞砸了
I don't want to mess it up, either.
我也不想搞砸了
He's ok.
他没事
He's all right.
他没事
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Hey, let me help you.
嘿我来扶你
Oh, I'm fine.
哦我没事的
Y ou don't need to coddle me, baby.
我没那么娇气的宝贝
It was a big spell, Grams.
祖母这次施咒很不容易
I could tell it took a lot out of you.
我知道耗费了你很多体力
I'll be fine.
我等下就没事了
How's your head?
你的头没事吧?
It's, uh, it's all right.
哦还好
I just... I wish I knew how I pass out.
只是... 我都不知道我怎么出来的
I didn't drink that much, I swear.
我发誓我没喝那么多
And you don't remember anything?
你什么都不记得了?
The whole thing's pretty cloudy. I just... 都很模糊我知道...
I know how this looks.
我知道这样很不好
I'm... I'm sorry.
我... 我很抱歉
No, Jeremy, don't be sorry.
不Jeremy 不用道歉
Y ou didn't do anything, ok?。

相关文档
最新文档