码头调度业务用语

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

码头调度业务用语

准备作业过程:

——欢迎来到,我是码头调度,代表港方负责指导装船作业,希望得到你们的支持与配合,谢谢!

Welcome you to . I’m foreman, we are in charge of loading cargo. We hope we can obtain your support and cooperation. Thank you.

——请问值班驾驶员是谁?

Excuse me ,who is on duty, please?

——大副。Chief officer.

——请问船上办公室在哪里?Excuse me, where is the ship’s office?

——请找一下大副? Excuse me, where is chief officer?

——大副,我是码头调度,我需要船舶配载图和装船顺序。

Chief officer, I’m foreman. I need stowage plan and the loading sequence.

——大副,我接到通知,货物需要分三轮装货,第一轮5000吨,第二轮6000吨,第三轮5000吨,不包括用调水尺的货物。

Chief officer,We are informed that the cargo will be shipped by three times. The first is 5000MT, the second is 6000MT, and the third is 5000MT, not including the cargo for trimming.

——请问完货吃水是多少?

What’s the departure (sailing) draft?

——前吃水、中吃水、尾吃水

The foredraft is x m, the middraft is x m, the afterdraft is x m.

——请问压舱水排放多长时间?

——(船方:)为什么还不开始作业。

Why not start loading?

——我们还没有接到货主的装船通知单。

We have not received the shipper’s loading notice yet.

——请把吊杆调整好。

Please adjust your derricks properly.

——请把百吨吃水变化表给我。

Please give me the TPC and trimming table.

——请问船上哪个位置的倾斜仪准确?

Where is the clinometer[klaɪˈnɒmɪtə(r)]? Which one is accurate?

——(船方:)大副办公室的 Chief officer’s

——货物资料请问货主,我们不清楚。

Please ask shipper for cargo details(货物详细) , which we don’t know clearly.

指导作业过程:

——第一票货完工后需要商检看水尺,请做好准备。

It is required for surveyor(商检) to check draft(看水尺) after completion of first batch of cargo(第一票货).

——现在的船体太高,装船机的悬臂皮带只能在零度以下工作。因此这个舱无法装货,能不能调整一下装舱顺序。

The loader’s(装船机) arm belt can work only under zero degree(零下). Now the free board is too high to load in this hold(船舱). Can you adjust your loading sequence(装

船顺序)?

——我先装三舱,对你的船体有没有影响?

If we load hold No.3 first, is it safe enough for you?

——(船方:)为什么停止作业?

why was the loading work stopped?

——现在机器有故障,须停止作业。

There’s something wrong with the loader, so we have to suspend and wait.

因港方停电。Power is cut off.

堆场货少,需停装推垛。

There is not much cargo at yard(堆场), so it is required to stop loading to pile(堆垛).

煤不够,需等火车卸煤。

Coal is not enough , so we have to wait for more coal to be discharged from train.

海况、天气不好,需暂停作业

Sea condition and weather become bad, so we need stop working.

——(船方:)大约多长时间能恢复作业

How long do you need to resume(恢复) work?

——大约2小时后。 About in two hours.

——请把悬梯固定一下。

please fasten the accommodation ladder(悬梯)。

——请紧一下横缆。

Please fasten breast line(横揽)。

——对不起,我们只负责装船,其他的事情跟代理联系!

Sorry, we are in charge of(负责) loading only, if there’s anything else, please contact your agent.

相关文档
最新文档