商务英语教学
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
Order n.
An fresh order 新订单
A new order 新订单
An initial order 初次订单
A trial order 试订单
A repeat order 续订单(除交货期外,其他交易条件等未必与原订单相同的订单)
A duplicate order 重复订单(与原订单除了装运期不同之外,其他交易条件与原订单完全一致)
A pending order 代办订单
To accept an order 接受订单
To confirm an order 确认订单
To cancel an order 取消订单
To withdraw an order 取消订单
To turn down an order 拒绝订单
To decline an order 谢绝订单
To fulfil an order 执行订单
To execute an order 履行订单
To carry out an order 执行订单
1.together with
We are sending our latest catalog together with some samples.
我们给你们寄去最新的目录和一些样品。
Our representative together with two technicians are leaving for your city,
我们的代表和两个技术人员将动身赶往贵地。
2.to confirm oner’s order
We are glad to confirm our cable order dispatched this morning as follows.
兹乐意确认今早拍发的电报订单如下。
3.to order sth. at a price
We have received your catalog and price list, and now we order the following goods at the prices named.
已收到贵方产品目录和价格表,现按所示价格订购下列货物。
4.to accept one’s order
Thank you for your Order No.123. We accept it and will dispatch the goods early June.
贵方123号订单已收到,谢谢,我们接受此订单并将于6月初交货。
We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it.
很高兴接到你方订单,现确认予以接受。
5.… in stock (out of stock)有(无)存货
As the goods you ordered are now in stock, we will ship them without fail as early as possible.
因为贵方订货尚有存货,本公司将一定尽快发货。
We are very pleased to receive your order and confirm that all the items required are in stock.
很高兴接到贵方订单,并确认所需的全部货物均以现货供应。
The goods you ordered are momentarily out of stock.
贵方所订购的货物暂时缺货。
6.to be unable (not in a position) to accept one’s order
As wages and prices of materials have risen considerably, we regret we are not in a position to book the order at the prices we quoted half a year ago.
7.cannot entertain any fresh order
As our factories are fully committed for the fourth quarter, we regret our inability to entertain any fresh order.
由于我方工厂第四季度的货基本接满,我们谦难接受新的订单。
8.reputation
Our company enjoys a good reputation in your area.
鄙公司在贵地享有很好的声誉。
Our products have an excellent reputation in the international market for their superior quality,
我们的产品品质优良,在国际市场上享有盛誉。
9.prompt
Your prompt execution of our order shall be appreciated.
贵方如能立即履行我们的订单,我们将不胜感激。
We are in urgent need of the goods, so we hope you will effect prompt delivery.
我们急需这批货物,所以希望你们立即发货。
10.refer to
If you want to investigate our financial standing, you may refer to the Bank of China.
如果你们想调查我方财务状况,请咨询中国银行。
Regarding the prices of our products, you may refer to our pricelist,
关于我们产品的价格,你可以参阅我们的价目表。
11.find a ready/good market for sth.
sth. enjoys/finds a ready market in certain places.
We will try our best to find a ready market for your products.
我们将尽力为你们的产品找到好的销路。
We are pleased to tell you that your goods enjoy a good market in our area.
很高兴地告诉你们:你们的产品在我处销路很好。
12.notify v.
We are glad to notify you that the goods you ordered were dispatched this morning.
我们高兴地通知你们,你们定的货物已于今晨寄出。
Please notify us of the specific time of shipment.
13.rest assured that …
Please rest assured that the goods will be satisfactory to your customers.
请放心,获取一定能让你们的客户满意。
You may rest assured that we will execute our agreement punctually.
你们可以放心,我们一定如期履行合约。
14.