前厅部英语
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
前厅部英语
Reception Desk 总台
1.Good morning (afternoon, evening),welcome to our hotel.
早上好(下午好、晚上好)欢迎您来我们饭店。
2.What can I do for you sir ?
我能帮您做些什么?
3.Do you have a reservation?
您预订过房间吗?
4.I have a reservation for a double room with bath here.
我在这预订了一个带卫生间的双人间。
5.We do have a reservation for you .
我们确实为您预订了房间。
6.Please fill in the registration form.
请填写一下住宿登记单。
7.May I have your passport?
我可以看一下您的护照吗?
8.Your room number is 1118,on the 11th floor.
您的房间号是1118,在11楼。
9.The bellboy will send you to your room.
将由这位行李员送您到房间。
10.You can take this room card to have free breakfast on the fifth floor.
您可以拿这张房卡吃免费早餐,在五楼。
11.Is there conference room in your hotel?
这里有会议室吗?
12.What kind of room do you have ? Can you tell me the room rate?
您这里有什么样的房间,请问房价是多少?
13.Which floor is the conference room on ?
会议室在几楼?
14.I‟d like to sign an agreement with your hotel.
我想与您饭店签订一个协议。
15.Certainly, you can take up this matter at the Sales Department.
可以,请您到营销部办理。
16.Where is the Sales Department?
营销部在哪?
17.Can you tell me where the washing room is ?
请问洗手间在哪?
18.Would you tell me the free breakfast serving time?
请问免费早餐从几点到几点?
19.Can you tell me the facilities of the room?
请问房间有什么设施?
20.There are telephone, colour TV, a mini—bar and bathroom in the room . We can offer you 24hours
warm water.
房间有电话、彩电、小冰柜、卫生间二十四小时为您提供热水。
21.Can you give me a morning call service tomorrow morning?
明天早晨可以给我一个叫醒吗?
22.Please dial No .9. They can give you morning call service.
请您拨总机9,她们将为您提供叫醒服务。
23.I‟d like to inquire a guest‟s room number .His name is zhang wei .
我想查一位客人的房号,他叫张伟。
24.I‟d like to reflect sth .with your assistant manager. Would you please help me to find her ?
我有一些事情要向大堂副理反映,请帮我找一下好吗?
25.Please wait a moment .I‟ll find a quiet room for you .
稍等,我为您找一间比较安静的房间。
26.I want to dial a long distance call. How can I dial it ?
我想拨一个长途电话,请问怎么拨?
27.please first dial No.0,then international code and the telephone number .
请先拨0,然后拨国际区号和电话号码。
28.How can I get to the post-office?
请问邮电局怎么走?
29.It will take 10 minutes to get there by taxi .
如果您坐出租车,10分钟就可以到达。
30.The water closet in my room is clogged .Will you help me to repair it ?
我房间的马桶堵住了,请帮我修一下好吗?
31.No problem, The maintenance man will repair it at once .
没问题,我们的维修工马上就去为您修理。
32.Hello .Are you advance reservation ? I‟d like to reserve a room..
您好,预订处吗?我想预订一间房。
33.Certainly .can you tell me the arrival date?
可以,请问您预订哪天的房间。
34.May I have your name ,sir ?
请问先生怎么称呼?
35.Sorry . sir ,would you please speak slowly ?
对不起先生,请您讲的慢一些好吗?
36.We look forward to your visit ,good-bye .
我们盼望着您的光临,再见。
37.Sorry sir ,we are fully booked, I would suggest that you try Hebei Grand Hotel .
对不起先生,我们房间已经预订满了,我建议您到河北宾馆去试试看。
38.Is there any discount for our room ?
请问我的房间有折扣吗?
39.Sorry .Is there any discount in our hotel at present .
对不起,我们饭店目前没有折扣。
40.Can I sign my name on the bill to transfer accounts ?
请问我可以签单转账吗?
41.Certainly, Please show me your room card to transfer accounts.
可以,出示您的房卡就可以签单转账。
42.Your key is out of date .
您的钥匙过期了。
43.May I get your number ,please ?
我能知道您的号码吗?
44.Do you want to pay cash or bill it to your room ?
您是现付还是转账?
45.The water closet is on this way ,on your left hand side .
洗手间在这边,在您的左手方向。
46.Clinic is on the 4th floor ,There offered a variety of cold medicine.
医务室在四楼,那里有各种各样的治感冒的药。
47.There is a problem with my toilet .
我房间的马桶有些问题。
48.Don‟t worry .I will help to find somebody to fix it .
不用着急,我将找人去修理。
49.Let me tell you something about the service in our hotel .
让我告诉您一些关于我们酒店的服务项目。
50.Please contact the service center ,the number is “8999”.
请与服务中心联系,电话号码是“8999。
”
51.Here‟s a message for you ,lady .
女士,这里有您的留言。
52.There‟s west-style food on the fifth floor .
五楼是西餐。
53.Do you have room courier service ?
你们有送餐服务吗?
54.our restaurant serves very good local dishes.
我们的餐厅有非常可口的地方菜肴。
55.We hope you an enjoyable stay with us .
我们希望你和我们在一起开心。
56.You can deposit your luggage here , and please fill out this card .
您可以在这里寄存行李,请填一下寄存卡。
57.Do you have massage service in hotel ?
你们酒店有按摩服务吗?
58.Yes ,the telephone number is “8669”.
有的,电话号码是“8669”。
59.I‟m sorry to have kept you waiting so long .
对不起,让您久等了。
60.Bring me the bill .please .
请把账单给我。
61.How much altogether ?
总数是多少?
62.would you please give the bill to me ?
请把账单递给我好吗?
63.Here is your bill. Would you like to check it ?
这是您的账单,请查看一下。
64.Your bill total is ……
账单总数是……
65.Your bill comes to ….
账单总数是……
66.Please wait a moment.
请等一下。
67.Would you speak a little louder?
请大声点好吗?
68.It is five hundred and sixty ---four yuan.
共是五百六十四元。
69.Does this include the charges for drinks?
它包括酒水在内吗?
70.Here is six hundred yuan. Keep the change ,please.
这是六百元,不用找了。
71.Here is the change.
这是找您的钱。
72.Thank you, sir. This is the receipt.
谢谢您先生,这是收据。
73.May I have (know, ask)your name? Would you mind telling me your name and room
number ,please?
请问您的名字和房号。
74.I‟m sorry to have taken so much of your time.
耽误您这么长时间很抱歉。
75.Welcome to our hotel! How many people do you have please?
欢迎来我们饭店,请问有几位?
76.How about the charge for the days you shared meal with your friend?
这几天您的朋友与您同吃,费用怎么算呢?
77.Please add to my account.
请算在我的账里。
78.Then we‟ll make out a bill for both of you.
那么我们将开一张您们两人的账单。
79.How would you like to make the payment? (how would you like to settle your bill?)
您准备怎样付账?
80.May I have the card, please?
请把您的卡给我。
81.I am sorry, sir, There has been a mistake. Please wait a moment while I correct the bill.
对不起,先生,这里有些错,请您稍候,让我更正一下。
82.We have a Chinese restaurant and a Western restaurant. Which do you prefer?
我们有中餐厅、西餐厅,您喜欢哪个?
83.Our hotel is located in the center of the city.
我们饭店位于市中心。
84.We have very convenient communication outside of the door.
我们酒店门外有非常便利的交通。
85.Excuse me , how do you spell your name?
对不起,请问您的名字怎么拼写?
86.How long will you be staying here? How long do you intend to stay here?
请问您打算在这里住几天?
87.According to the hotel regulations, the damaged must be paid for.
根据酒店规定,损坏东西得赔偿。
88.Did you have breakfast this morning?
您今天早晨用过早餐吗?
89.Did you make any phone call from your room?
您在房间又打过电话吗?
90.Did you take anything from the mini-bar this morning, sir?
您今早又从房间小酒吧取过东西吗?
91.Did you have any bill in the restaurants today?
您今天是否在餐厅签过账单?
92.Who made the reservation for you, please?
请问谁为您订的房?
93.I‟m sorry , he left just this morning.
对不起,他今天早晨刚离店。
94.I‟m sorry, I‟m afraid he has already checked out.
他早已结账离店了。
95.I‟m sorry, there is no such a person here, is he a hotel guest?
对不起,这里没有这么个人,他是饭店客人吗?
96.I‟m sorry, I can‟t find his name on the register list.
我在客人登记单上找不到他的名字。
97.I‟m afraid, he isn‟t staying in our hotel.
恐怕他不住在我们饭店。
98.I‟m afraid I can not transfer calls from the house phone.
抱歉,我这里无法为您转电话。
99.Please fill in this registration form, by the way ,please show me your passport and write down the
number of it here.
请填写住宿登记单,顺便出示您的护照并填写下您的护照号码。
100.Our hotel is beautifully situated.
我们饭店环境优美。
101.I want to change some money.
我想换些钱。
102.Can I have a room in this hotel?
我能要间房吗?
103.There are single rooms, double rooms, suites and deluxe suites in our hotel.
我们饭店有单人间、双人间、套间和豪华套间。
104.What kind of currency have you got?
您有哪种外币?
105.The credit limit set by the visa card office is 3650.00
VISA卡公司给的信用权限是3650元。
106.What‟s the exchange rate today?
请问今天的牌价?
107.Accoding to the present rate every 100 U.S. Dollars by cash is equal lent to RMB…yuan …and …fen.
根据目前牌价每100美元兑换人民币…元。
108.I‟m leaving today, I‟d like to check out now.
我今天要走了,现在想付账。
109.By the way. I‟d like to pay our bills now.
顺便说一下,我想现在付账。
110.Have you used any hotel services this morning or had breakfast at the hotel, sir?
今早您是否用其它服务项目或在餐厅用过早餐?
111.I‟m sorry , I‟m not ready yet, would you mind waiting for a while?
我还没有准备好,您等我一会好吗?
112.Which card would you like to use?
您要使用什么卡付账。
113.The credit limit set by the …office is…, we need their permission to extend credit over the amount. Would you like to settle the difference in cash?
…卡公司的限额是…元,超过现额的我们还需申请授权。
114.Is your luggage down yet sir? Could you check out after your bags have been brought down.
Please?
先生,您的行李是否已拿下来了?请等行李拿下楼后再结账好吗?
115.Please wait a moment while I add up your bill.
请等一下,我来把您的账算出来。
116.Here is your bill, Would you like to check it?
这是您的账单,请您过目。
117.May I have the card, please?
请把您的卡给我。
118.Breakfast is free, you only show your room card.
早餐免费的,您只要出示房卡就可以了。
119.Can we have our checks?
能给我账单吗?
120.Do you want separate checks?
你们各自的账单要分开吗?
121.What‟s this for?
这是什么费用?
122.That‟s for the wine, sir.
这是酒钱,先生。
123.Would you like to sign for it?
您能签字吗?
124.We‟ll take the bill now.
我们现在要付款了。
125.Would you mind checking it again?
再查一遍您介意吗?
126.What time will you be arriving?
您大约什么时间到?
127.All right. You‟ll be expected to be here.
好的,期待您的光临。
128.Good afternoon, could you please mail a letter for me?
下午好,能帮我发封信吗?
129.Yes, have you stuck on the stamp?
可以,您贴邮票了吗?
130.I‟d like to send it by air mail.
我想发航空信。
131.I‟d like to change some US dollars, and what is today‟s exchange rate?
我想换一些美元,今天的兑换牌价是多少?
132.According to today‟s exchange rate, every US dollar in cash equal to ---Yuan. How much would you like to change?
根据今天的兑换率,1美元合…元,您想换多少?
133.Would you please fill in this form?
请填这张表。
134.pleases write your name, passport number and room number on the slip?
请在这张纸上写下您的名字,护照号和房号。
135.I have a single room for you from today to the 15th.
我们给您准备好了一个从今天到15号的单间。
136.You have to book the ticket two days in advance.
您必须提前两天订票。
137.Can you tell me where the Bank of China is?
你能告诉我中国银行在哪里吗?
138.Along this road to the west, it‟s not far.
沿这条街朝西走,离这儿不远。
139.How can I get to the book store?
去书店怎样走?
140.Along Zhongshan Road outside of our hotel, it‟s at the second crossing.
沿着宾馆外面的中山路,在第二个十字路口处。
141.Is it far to walk?
步行远吗?
142.You can take bus No.5 and get off at Beiguo stop.
您可以乘坐5路公共汽车,在北国下车。
143.How do you like to send this letter, by air or by surface?
您想怎样寄这封信?航空还是平信?
144.It‟s over weight, you‟ll have to pay extra.
超重了,您得另付超重费。
145.Stick the stamp on the upper right corner of the letter.
把邮票贴在信封右上角。
146.Will you please give me some one or five yuan notes? I need some small change.
请给我一些一元和五元币,我需要零钱。
147.By the way, can you tell me what I should do with the RMB left with me?
顺便问一下,我剩下的人民币怎样处理?
148.You‟ll have to go to the Bank of China or the airport exchange office to change it back into dollars.
您得去中国银行或机场的外币兑换处兑换美元。
149.I‟m leaving today. Can I have my bill, please.
我今天离店,给我看一下账单好吗?
150.I‟m sorry, what‟s this for? Could you explain it to me ?
对不起,这是什么费用,给我解释一下可以吗?
151.That‟s for the drinks in your room.
是您房间的饮料。
152.I‟d like to settle my bill now. I‟m leaving around ten.
我想现在结账,我准备10点左右离开。
153.I‟d like a room on the sunny side, please.
我想要一间向阳的房间。
154.I‟m afraid our hotel is fully booked tonight.
恐怕今晚没空房了。
155.Could you recommend to me another hotel that won‟t be full up?
您可以给我介绍一家没有客满的宾馆吗?
156.Yes, of course. Where would you rather like to be, in the city center or in the suburbs?
当然,您喜欢住哪,市中心还是郊外。
157.I prefer a place close to the city center.
市中心附近。
158.In that case, I would suggest that you try GuoBin grand hotel.
既然这样,我建议您试试国宾大酒店。
Business Center 商务中心
1.This is your fax, could you sign here.
这是您的传真,请在这里签字。
2.May I get your room number?
请问您的房间号?
3.Do you want to pay cash or bill it to your room?
您是付现金还是转账。
4.I‟ m sorry sir, sth•is wrong with our copy machine.
对不起先生,复印机出问题了。
5.Your fax number is busy now, do you mind waiting for a few minutes.
传真线路忙,您稍等一会好吗?
6.Nobody answers, is it the off-work time in your company.
没有人接,是不是您公司已经下班了?
7.Is there fax for room 707?
有707房的传真吗?
8.Show me your room card, it‟s the proof of getting your fax.
请出示您的房卡,它是取传真的凭证。
9.Hello, this is business center, we just get your fax. Shall we send it to your room or you fetch it by
yourself?
您好这是商务中心,我们刚收到您的传真,是给您送到房间还是您来取?
10.We‟ll inform you as soon as we get your fax.
接到您的传真,我们马上通知您。
11.Business center‟s serving time is from 7:00am to 11:00pm.
商务中心的营业时间从早上7:00到晚上11:00。
12.We have a full range of business service.
我们提供全方位的商务服务。
13.Our hotel‟s fax number is 6918899.
我们酒店的传真号是6918899。
14.How much for one copy?
复印一张多少钱?
15.Half of one yuan.
五角。
16.This line has no answer, do you have another number?
这个电话没有人接,您有其他号码吗?
17.Your fax has got through, would you please sign here?
传真发过去了,请在这里签字。
18.May I leave my suitcase here while I have my lunch.
我吃午餐时将皮箱放在这儿可以吗?
19.You can go to the front desk, they‟ll keep it for you.
您可以到总台寄存行李。
20.Good evening sir, we have print it, would you please check?
晚上好,先生,您的材料已经打好,请校对一下。
21.Can I fetch my fax tomorrow morning, It‟s a bit late now.
现在有些晚了,我明天取传真可以吗?
22.Certainly, we will keep it for you.
当然可以,我们给您保管好。
23.Take a seat please, I‟ll fax it right now.
您先坐一下,我马上给您发传真。
24.We‟ll try to serve you as quickly as possible.
我们尽可能快的为您服务。
25.Thank you very much for your cooperation.
非常感谢您的合作。
26.We are very sorry for the delay, I‟ll check immediately and call you back.
抱歉耽误您了,我马上查一下,然后给您回电话。
27.We‟ll always glad to be of service to you.
我们随时为您服务。
28.Here‟s your receipt.
这是您的发票。
29.Business center‟s extension number is 8885.
商务中心的电话是8885。
30.Could you send it to my room, and how much should I pay?
可以给我送到房间吗,我需要付多少钱?
31.Three pieces of coming fax are free for very room every day.
每间房每天免3页传真来报。
32.I‟m sorry sir, there‟s no fax or you at this moment. We‟ll send it to your room when it appears.
对不起先生,现在没有您的传真,传真一到,我们就给您送到房间去。
33.I‟d like to send a fax to Canada. This is the main message.
我要发传真到加拿大,是这几张。
34.Will you please add fax number of this hotel, in case they will send me a fax.
把宾馆的传真号加上,也许他们会给我回传真。
35.There seems to be something wrong with your IC card telephone.
你们的IC电话机好像出毛病了。
36.Yes. I‟m terribly sorry. It‟s temporarily out of order. There are one more in the second floor
restaurant you can use.
是的,非常抱歉。
IC电话机暂时坏了,不过二楼餐厅还有一个电话机。
37.Good. When will this one be fixed?
那好吧,电话机什么时候能修好?
38.I‟m not sure. We‟ve notified the Telephone Bureau. It depends on how busy they are. Sometimes
they‟re fast. Sometimes is can take a week.
我不能肯定,我们已经通知电话局了,那要看他们忙不忙了,有时候他们很快就修好,有时候要用一个星期才能修好。
39.We have a binding service. We can make this into a book for you.
我们这里提供装订服务,我们可以把这些文件装订成册。
40.The E-mail you send this morning was returned as undeliverable. It seems the address you used
wasn‟t correct. It said,“ Host Unknown.” Are you sure the address is correct.
今天早晨您发的邮件由返回来了,没发出去。
好像是地址不对,电脑提示“找不到收件人”,您肯定地址是对的吗?
41.Well, I can double check it, but I‟ve used this address many times so I doubt it‟s the address.
好,我可以再查一遍,不过这个地址我用了很多次了,我觉得不可能是地址的问题。
42.If you used a capital letter in the wrong place, or if you added a space accidentally, that would cause
the problem. Also, It‟s possible there‟s a temporary problem with the recipient‟s online service. That happens sometimes.
如果您用错了大写字母,或者多加了一个空格也会出现这样的问题。
接收方的网络公司暂时出了问题也会出现这样的情况,这种情况有时会发生。
43.Can I type this myself? Okey, The minimum charge for using the PC is half an hour. It‟s 50yuan per
half hour.
我能自己打这份文件吗?可以使用个人电脑收费的最低实限是半小时,每半小时是50元。
44.Okey, let me get you set up---There you are. What would you like to name the file?
好的,我把机器起动好。
好了,您想用什么文件名?
总机英语(Operator)
1.Could you tell me the fax number of your hotel.
请告诉我你们酒店的传真号码。
2.How to make a room to room call?
房间与房间的电话怎么拨?
3.add”8”before room number when the room is under 10th floor, dial room number directly when it is
upon 10th floorin cluding.
10楼以下房号前加8,10楼以上直接拨房号。
4.Your telephone number is just then same as your room number.
您房间的电话号码就是您的房号。
5.How to dial a local call?
怎样拨市话?
6.Dial “0”before the phone number ,not waiting for any tone.
先拨“0”再拨号码,不用等盲音。
7.How to make a long distance call?
长途怎么拨?
8.Dial”9”first then the phone number ,not waiting for any tone.
先拨“9”,再拨号,不用听盲音。
9.Hello, it is long distance call from America ,please connect me with Mr.Micael in room 1501,sth
urgent.
您好,我这是美国长途,请给我接通1501房间迈克先生,我有急事。
10.Sorry sir , the line is busy, shall I insert the line.
1501房占线,要掐线通知他吗?
11.Very sorry to interrupt you Mr.Micael, here is a call from America for you , shall I put through.
对不起迈克先生,打扰了,有您美国长途,请问您是否接听?
12.I will put it through right away.
我马上给您接过来。
13.Hello, I am guest from room 1706. I need a sewing kit ,could you send to me one please?
您好,我是1706房,我需要一个针线包,请给我送来好吗?
14.All right, I will send to your room in one minute.
好的,我马上给您送到房间去。
15.Hello, I am from room 1805 ,there is no cold air in my room , could you repair the air—conditioner
for me now?
您好,我是1805房,我房间空调无冷风,请来修一下好吗?
16.All right, I will find the maintenance man to your room right now.
好,我马上通知维修人员去您房间修理。
17.Sorry sir , no one answer , could you call later?
对不起,没人接电话?稍候再拨好吗?
18.Could you leave a message?
您需要留言吗?
19.Yes, please ask Mr.Micael to call me back ,my number is 00133684079, I am Anny.
是的,请让迈克先生给我回电话,号码是00133684079,我名字叫安妮。
20.Miss, please check for me. Which room is for Mr. White?
小姐,请帮我查一下,怀特住哪个房间?
21.Could you tell me his nationality?
您告诉我他的国籍好吗?
22.Please spell out his name for me .
请您拼写一下他的名字。
23.Very sorry sir, we haven‟t got this man in our hotel.
对不起,您找的这位先生没有在我们酒店入住。
24.Sorry, guest in room 1705 is not the man you want.
对不起,1705不是您要找的这位先生。
25.Shall I connect you with the information desk?
我帮您联系总台问询好吗?
26.Where is the clinic?
医务室在哪儿?
27.I want massage service, could you help me ?
我需要按摩服务,您能帮我联系一下吗?
28.Clinic is on the 4th floor.
医务室在四楼。
29.There is Chinese traditional massage service in our hotel. 50 yuan for one hour.
我们酒店提供中医保健按摩服务,每小时50元。
30.Do you have morning call service?
你们酒店有叫醒服务吗?
31.of course , what time please?
可以,请问几点钟?
32.Half past eight, please.
请8:30叫醒。
33.Which room please?
请问是哪个房间?
34.Room 1707.
1707房。
35.Room 1707,8:30, all right, I will wake you up on time. Good night.
1707房8:30叫醒,好的,一定准时提醒您,祝您晚安。
36.We have beauty salon on the 6th floor, you can go there to have facial massage.
六楼有美容室,您可以去那做美容。
37.Can you introduce to me how many project of amusement I can enjoy in your hotel?
请问你们酒店有什么娱乐项目?
38.We have recreation center on the 5th floor, you can enjoy in the gym or billiard room.
五楼有康乐中心,可提供健身器材和台球。
39.Shall I have him call you back?
要我让他回电话吗?
40.May I take a message.
您要留言吗?
41.I well tell him what you said.
我会把您的话告诉他的。
42.Please add the area code before the number when you make a long distance call.
打长途时,请在号码前加区号。
43.How would you like to pay for this call , collect or direct charge.
您打算怎样付这个电话费,是对方付费还是直接付款。
44.Do you need a collect call.
您要拨对方付费电话吗?
45.Sorry there is no one named Smith, he is not registered.
对不起,没有叫史密斯的,他没有在这里登记。
46.You may call him on the house phone.
您可以给他打内线电话。
47.The extension line is busy. Shall I have you paged as soon as I get through.
分机占线,如果接通了,我叫您好吗?
48.I will try to switch you to another room.
我试着给您接另一房间。
49.Could you hang up the phone, please.
您先挂掉电话好吗?
50.We will send an attendant to your room soon.
我们马上通知服务员去您房间。
51.Sorry to have kept you waiting so long.
对不起,让您久等了。
52.How to charge a call to America?
请问打美国电话怎样收费?
53.Every six second 0.7 yuan.
每六秒钟七角钱。
54.Can you tell me when there is a discount on long distance call?
请问什么时间打长途可以优惠?
55.Midnight to 7 o‟clock in the morning.
凌晨0至7点。
56.His phone is not set well, I‟ll ask the attendant to inform him, and could you call back later.
他房间的电话未放好,我让服务员通知他,您稍后再拨好吗?
57.sorry, the number is not correct, could you check?
对不起,您的拨叫号码有误,请查后再拨。
58.Hello, I‟ll have a rest now, please don‟t transfer any call until 8 o‟clock tomorrow morning.
你好,我现在要休息,请明早8:00前不要转接任何电话。
59.Sorry sir , I didn‟t catch what you said, could you repeat?
对不起,听不清请再讲一遍好吗?
60.You can dial IDD call in your room, dial …0‟first.
您的电话可以拨国际长途,先拨“0”。
61.Sorry, I couldn‟t tell you the room number ,it‟s the rule of our hotel.
对不起,我不能告诉你房间号,这是我们酒店的规定。
62.say it again, please.
请再说一遍。
63.Sorry, this phone hasn‟t outside line ,you can go to the lobby to use IC card phone.
对不起,这个电话不能打外线,您可以去大厅用IC卡电话。
64.Sorry for these inconvenience taking to you.
给你带来的不便深表遗憾。
65.Excuse me, how can I get into internet?
请问怎样上网。
66.There‟s free netsurfing through 2m bandwidth connection without dialing, or by dialing 163 or 169.
房间免费上网,有两个接口,可以直接上,也可拨号163、169。
67.What do you prefer, Chinese food or Western food?
您是喜欢中餐还是西餐。
68.The line is out of order.
电话坏了。
69.I‟d like to book a room for tonight.
我想预订一间今晚的房间。
70.I‟ll connect you to the front desk.
我给您转到总台。
71.Would you please tell me telephone number of the conference room?
请您告诉我会议室的电话号码。
72.Do you need a “Don‟t Disturb” service?
您需要“免打扰”服务吗?
73.I can‟t say how long it will take. If the line is not busy, you‟ll get the phone within half an hour.
我说不准会等多久,如果电话线不忙,半小时内您可通话。
74.we‟ve got DDD system and IDD system in our hotel.
我们宾馆设有国内直拨电话和国际直拨电话。
礼宾组(bell counter)
1.Good morning, is this ximei bussness hotel?
早上好,这是西美商务酒店吗?
2.Right, sir, May I ask whom you are looking for?
是的,请问您找谁?
3.No, I just want to live here.
不找谁,我想住这。
4.Please contact with front desk.
请您与总台联系。
5.It‟s over there, may I help you with your luggage?
在那边,我可以帮您拿行李吗?
6.Yes ,please, thank you.
是的,谢谢你。
7.Not at all , it‟s my pleasure serving you.
不客气,很高兴为你服务。
8.Let me carry your luggage.
让我帮您拿行李吧。
9.The lift is here, you first please.
电梯到了,您先请。
10.Here is your room. You please.
这是您的房间,请进。
11.Do you mind me putting your bag here?
我把行李放这儿可以吗?
12.Anything else I can do for you ?
还有其他事吗?
13.Hope you enjoy your stay with us.
希望您在我们酒店居住愉快。
14.Good morning, may I have a taxi?
早上好,我可以叫部出租车吗?
15.What‟s the rate for a taxi to Beijing airport?
乘出租车去北京机场多少钱?
16.The daily rate is 200yuan ,and the rate of half a day is 100 yuan only.
包整天200元,半天只需100元。
17.Right then, I …d like to book one for a whole day.
那么,我要预定一辆包全天的车。
18.Just a moment ,please. It‟s my pleasure to arrange a taxi for you.
请稍等,我愿意为您订一部车。
19.Thanks, tomorrow morning , by 7 o‟clock, I‟ll be pleased to see a taxi waiting in front of the hotel.
谢谢,明早7点我在门外等车。
20.All right, I should do as you‟ve said.
我会照您说的去办。
21.Please tell me the breakfast serving time.
请告诉我早餐的时间。
22.The free breakfast is from 6:30am to 9:30am.
免费早餐是从早上6:30到9:30。
23.Is it possible to leave our luggage here, until we‟re ready leave this afternoon?
如果可能的话,我想在下午离开前把行李放这。
24.Please show me where the lift is.
请问电梯在哪儿?
25.This way please, I‟ll show you.
这边请,我指给您。
26.Excuse me ,how can I get to the town center.
请问市中心怎样走?
27.I have a parcel in the post office. Will you please get it for me ?
我有个包裹在邮局,能帮我取一下吗?
28.All right, please give me your passport and note.
好的,请给我您的护照和包裹单。
29.I‟m bellboy, can I help you?
我是行李员,能帮您忙吗?
30.If you want to hire a taxi, please dial NO.5319.
租车请拨5319。
31.The taxis are right outside of the hotel.
饭店外面正好有出租车。
32.We‟ve received your letter.
我们已经接到您的信了。
33.This is your fax, sir, please sign your name here.
先生,这是您的传真,请在这里签字。
34.Very glad to have you here, I‟ll get the baggage up to your room.
很高兴您的到来,我帮您把行李送到房间去。
35.I‟d like to have a brochure of your hotel. Where could I get one?
我想要一本酒店的宣传册,哪里有?
36.You can take one from the reception desk.
您可以去总台拿。
37.Let me tell you sth. About the service in our hotel.
让我告诉您一些关于我们酒店的服务项目。
38.Please contact the service center.
请与服务中心联系。
39.We hope you an enjoyable stay with us.
希望您居住愉快。
40.Where is the reception desk?
总台在哪里?
41.It‟s over there, just opposite to the lift.
在那边,电梯的对面。
42.Let me open the boot and take out the baggage.
让我来开汽车后箱,把行李拿出来。
43.There should be a camera left in the taxi.
有一架相机丢在出租车里了。
44.Would you please take these valuables by yourself.
请您自己拿这些贵重物品好吗?
45.One moment please, I‟ll get the trolley.
请等一会儿,我去拿一辆推车。
46.I‟ll show you to your room.
我带您去房间。