现代大学英语精读2课后翻译

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

UNIT 1

1.我们像在暖房里种花那样养孩子就是错误得。我们必须让她们接触各种社会问题,因为不

久她们就将作为公民来应对这些问题。

It is wrongto raise our childrenthewaywegrow flowersin the gr eenhouse.we mustexpose themto all socialproblems because very soon theywill bedealing with them asresponsible citizen s。

2.随着时间得推移,我们不可避免地会越来越多得卷入国际事务。而冲突必然会发生,因为

国家之间总有不同得观点与利益。

Astimegoes on we areinevitably going to getmore involve i ninternational affairs。AndConflicts are suretooccurbec ause there always exist different views and interests amongnations、

3.我们为我们得成就而骄傲,我们有理由感到骄傲。但就是我们永远不能变得狂妄,不然我

们就会失去我们得朋友。

We areproud of our accomplishment, andwe have reason to be。

Butwemustnever bee arrogant。Otherwisewe will lose our frien ds、

4.信息现在唾手可得。一个普通得电脑就能储存一个普通图书馆得信息、

Information is now easily available。An averagecomputercan store the information of an ordinarylibrary.

5.那家建筑公司没有资格操作这个项目、她们没有任何法律文件能证明具备必要得专门技

术。我们必须找一个专门建造歌剧院得公司。

That construction panyhasnobusiness working this project。

Theydon’t haveanylegal documentstocertify they have the necessaryexpertise。Theyhaveto find a company whic hisspecializedin buildingoperas.

6.这些智囊团不做决策。她们力图提出一些对决策者十分有用得新主意与深刻得分析。

This thinkingtankdoesn'tmakedecisions, theyare outto raise new ideas andpenetrating analyses whichare of vitalimportance tothe decision makers。

7.国内生产总值不就是一切。如果人民得生活质量没有真正改善得话,我们国家就不能说已

经现代化了。

GDP (Gross Domestic Product)isn’t everything、If people’s living s tandard isn’treallyimproved,thenit cannot to be saidthat we have reached modernization、

8.虽然那时候我们在很多方面都很困难,但作为孩子我们仍然很幸福,因为有干净得空气与

水,江河湖泊里有很多鱼,螃蟹,黄鳝,田野里有花有树有草。

Poor aswe were in many ways at that time。We stillfelthappy as children,because/for there was clean air,water,agreat many fishes, crabs,eels inrivers and lakes andflowers,trees ,birdsin f iled、

9.只要给某一个人或某一群人以绝对权力,那这个人或这群人就肯定会滥用权力,因为正如

阿克顿勋爵所说,权力使人腐败,绝对权力绝对使人腐败、

Aslongas/ if give a personor a group absolute power,then he or this groupis sure to abuse power, just as Anton says power corruptsandabsolute powercorrupts absolutely、

10.在我们国家传统上都认为,万般皆下品,惟有读书高

Traditionallyinour country,people believethat school educa tion ismoreimportant and usefulpared with other pursuits。1、总理明天将赴纽约出席联合国会议。

Premier will leave forNew York to attend the UN conference tomorrow、

2、在纽约期间她将会晤一些国家得政府首脑。

Hewill meetheads of some statesduringin New Yo rk.

3、国庆长假期间您打算干什么?回家还就是待在校园里。

Whatdo you plan to do inNational holiday?Go back home or stay at school?

4、您认为20年后学校会就是什么样子?

我想孩子们很可能会在家里跟老师学习。

---What doyou think theschool will be like in 20 year s?

—--I think childrenprobablystay at homeand learn from r obot teachers。

5、30年前,我得祖父母根本想不到她们能搬进一栋有现代设施得二层小楼里

住、

30years ago,my grandparents neverimaged that they would be able tomoveinto a two-store housedecorated with modernfacilities。

6、她们缺少得不就是而就是经验。

What they lack isn’t money, but experience.

7、她们到中国来不仅仅就是为学汉语,而且就是为了了解中国文化。

They e toChina not only tostudyChinese ,but tolearnChineseculture.

相关文档
最新文档