(中英对照)家庭矛盾剧本--家庭战争之离家出走
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
家庭战争之离家出走
The family war of the Runaways
编剧:李冰洁
Lynette: Li Bingjie
主要人物:
The main character:
海晚晚的妈妈(简称妈)
The late mother (the mother )
海晚晚的爸爸(简称爸)
The late father (the father )
海晚晚(简称海)
At night (the sea )
旁白(简称旁)
Beside the white (the next)
正文开始
Start of text
第一幕
The first act
晚:我叫海晚晚,今年一十四,别看个不大,咳……,烦恼真不少。
Late: I call at night, this year fourteen, don't look a little, cough ... ... , trouble really many.
妈:晚晚,早上起来怎么又开始愣神儿,刷牙了没洗脸了没吃饭了没你看看你,衣服领子怎么只有一边另一边呢
Mom: late night, rise in the morning how began to stare blankly, brush your teeth Wash your face Eat yet You have a look your collar, how just one The other side
晚:行了,行了!闹心不闹心!我在家可受管制了,不让玩电脑,不让看电视,周末也不让去逛街。咦(作惊讶状),我的写的小说呢妈,是不是你动了我的东西
Late: the line, the line! Don't you feel disturbed! I am at home can be regulated, not to play computer games, not to watch TV, nor let go shopping on weekends. Why ( do supprised ), I write fiction Mom, is it right You move my stuff
爸:不是你妈妈,是我。你还敢问,你看看你一天不务正业,刚考完试你就臭美上了,看你考啥样。而且你那小说写的也不好啊。
Dad: not your mom, is my. You have to ask, you have a look of your day job, after the exams you smug on, see what you do. And you that story is not good. 晚:我乐意。再说了,我们同学中好多在写小说,我…...
Late : I am willing. Besides, our students a lot of writing a novel, i ... ...
爸:(打断女儿)写小说的那些同学学习好吗是不是全是学习差的你是不是也要和他们一样你……
Dad: (interrupting the daughter ) wrote the novel the students study well Is it right All learning difference Is it right You will like them You ... ...
晚:(打断爸爸)行啦行啦,成天的麽叽,烦不烦,都让你麽叽傻了。(背起书包就要走)
Late: (interrupting dad) line line, or at all, do not trouble trouble, let you grumble. ( to carry the bag to go )
妈:一说你就不耐烦,哎!头发还没梳呢!咳!这孩子那上梳子吧。
Mom: you just said impatiently,"! His hair is not comb! Cough! The child that the comb.
爸:都是你惯的!
Dad: are you used to!
妈:(没好气儿)对,就我惯她,你不惯,哼!
Mom: ( no annoying to me ), she used to, you are not accustomed to, huh!
第二幕
The second act
旁:考试之后,开始发卷子。
Next: after the exam, began handing out the papers.
晚:啊!73分!不会吧!毁了!这次玩完了!(垂头丧气的回家)
Late: ah! 73 points! That won't happen, will it. Ruin! This was done! ( the home become dejected and despondent )
旁:看到小刚的66分,妈妈决定和他谈谈。
Next: see Xiao Gang's 66 points, mother decided to talk to him.
妈:晚晚,你看你考的分数,又是70多分,你到底是怎么搞的你知不知道妈妈为了你费了多大的心思,多少金钱你脑子是不是进水了坏掉了看你以后考不上大学怎么办。你…你…真是气死我了,早知道你这样,当初就不生你了。
Mom: late night, you see your test scores, and is more than 70 points, how do you do Do you know the mother in order to you spent much time, how much money Your mind is it right Water broken See you later test into the university to do. You ... You ... Really mad at me, know you, I would not have you.
晚:哼!你以为我愿意做你的女儿,不要就不要,我就是去捡垃圾也不用你管!(哭着跑出门了)
Late: hum! Do you think I want to be your daughter, don't don't, I just pick up rubbish don't you tube! ( crying to run away )
妈:走吧,走吧。不要回来了。
Mom: come on, let's go. Don't come back.
第三幕
The third act
爸妈合:晚晚,晚晚,晚晚。
Mom and Dad: late, late, late night.