翻译作业修改-诗歌赵鑫

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Naming of Parts

By Henry Reed

Today we have naming of parts. Yesterday,

今天我们来认识零部件,

We had daily cleaning. And tomorrow morning,

昨天还给他们做了清洁。

We shall have what to do after firing. But today,

明早射击后再做该做的事。

Today we have naming of parts. Japonica

今天,今天先来认识零部件。

Glistens like coral in all of the neighboring gardens,

那花园里的山茶花像珊瑚般闪闪发光

And today we have naming of parts.

今天我们来认识零部件

This is the lower sling swivel. And this

这个是个支枪扣。

Is the upper sling swivel, whose use you will see,

这也是支枪扣,

When you are given your slings. And this is the piling swivel, 当你拉动时,这是枪栓

Which in your case you have not got. The branches

你就会看到它的用处。

Hold in the gardens t heir silent, eloquent gestures,

看,那些树枝寂静地伸张在花园里

Which in our case we have not got.

我们不能拥有它。

This is the safety-catch, which is always released

这是保险栓,

With an easy flick of the thumb. And please do not let me

拇指轻轻弹,便会打开它

See anyone using his finger. You can do it quite easy

不要让我看到有人在碰它

If you have any strength in your thumb. The blossoms

拇指一发力,你可轻轻打开它

Are fragile and motionless, never letting anyone see

盛开的花朵是脆弱的,一动不动,

Any of them using their finger.

不要让我看到有人触碰它们

And this you can see is the bolt. The purpose of this

你看到的是枪栓

Is to open the breech, as you see. We can slide it

看到了吧,这是要打开枪膛

Rapidly backwards and forwards: we call this

可以快速前后滑动它,

Easing the spring. And rapidly backwards and forwards

我们把它叫做为弹簧。接着又前后滑动

The early bees are assaulting and fumbling the flowers:

早春的蜜蜂飞来飞去花丛中

They call it easing the Spring.

他们称它释放的的春天。

They call it easing the Spring: it is perfectly easy

他们就是弹簧。

If you have any strength in your thumb: like the bolt,

只要拇指使力气,便很容易滑动它

And the breech, and the cocking-piece, and the point of balance,

像枪栓和枪膛,扳机还有瞄准器,

Which in our case we have not got; and the almond-blossom

我们不能拥有它;

Silent in all of the gardens and the bees going backwards and forwards, 那扁桃树花沉默在花园中,蜜蜂飞来飞去,

For today we have naming of parts.

今天就认识了零部件。

Exposure

By Wilfred Owen

Our brains ache, in the merciless iced east winds that knive us...

凛冽的寒风像冰刀一样削蚀着我们的大脑,阵阵地疼痛

Wearied we keep awake because the night is silent...

疲累的身躯依然保持着清醒,寂静的夜晚

Low, drooping flares confuse our memory of the salient...

低缓着,下垂的火把愈发混淆了我们的记忆...

Worried by silence, sentries whisper, curious, nervous,

But nothing happens.

沉默得焦虑,哨兵间的耳语,好奇,紧张,

并未发生什么。

Watching, we hear the mad gusts tugging on the wire,

看,我们听到了疯狂的风撕扯着电线,Like twitching agonies of men among its brambles.

像荆棘刺痛着行走的人们Northward, incessantly, the flickering gunnery rumbles,

北面,放出火光的重炮不断隆隆作响,Far off, like a dull rumor of some other war.

远处有传闻还有战争。

What are we doing here?

唉!我们呆在这做什么呢?

The poignant misery of dawn begins to grow...

尖锐痛苦的征兆开始出现......

We only know war lasts, rain soaks, and clouds sag stormy.

只知道战争在持续,雨水在浸泡,还有那阴霾的云。

Dawn massing in the east her melancholy army

相关文档
最新文档