外研社《英语初级听力》第9课课文翻译

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Lesson Nine

Section One:

Tapescript.

Dialogue 1:

-我准备去擦黑板- I‟m going to clean the blackboard.

-但你不能这么做-But you can‟t do that.

-为什么我不能?-Why can‟t I

-我们没有黑板擦-We haven‟t got a duster.

Dialogue 2:

-我准备去喝一些这种牛奶-I‟m going to drink some of this milk. -但是你不能这么做-But you mustn‟t.

-为什么我不能呢-Why not?

-因为牛奶已经酸了-Because it‟s sour.

Dialogue 3:

-打扰一下,女士,-Excuse me, Madam.

您丢了您的手套吗?Did you drop your glove?

-请再说一遍。-I beg your pardon?

-我说,您丢了您的手套吗?-I said “Did you drop your glove”.

-噢,是的,我丢了手套。-Oh, yes, I did.

非常感谢你Thank you so much.

-别客气。这是我的荣幸。-Not at all. It‟s a pleasure. Dialogue 4:

-你是一个百万富翁吗,彼得?-Are you a millionaire, Peter?

-我当然不是。-Of course, I‟m not.

为什么你会这样问,罗伯特?-Why do you ask, Roberto?

-我只是想联练习一下我的英语。-I only wanted to practice my English. -噢,我知道了。-Oh, I see.

你想利用我。You want to make use of me. Dialogue 5:

-你去哪了?-Where have you been?

-去了电影院。-To the cinema.

-你和谁一起去的?-Who did you go with?

-我和Jone Judge一起去的。-I went with Jone Judge.

Dialogue 6:

-我能为你做什么?-What can I do for you?

-我伤着了我的手腕,医生。-I have damaged my wrist, doctor. .

-你怎么伤着的?-How did you do that?

-在我打网球的时候,-While I was playing tennis,

我摔倒压在了手上面。I fell on it.

Dialogue 7:

-怎么了?-What‟s wrong?

-我胸口疼。-I have a pain in my chest. .

-为什么不去看医生?-Why not go and see your doctor?

-对哦。那是个好主意。我会去的。-Yes. That‟s a good idea. I will. Dialogue 8:

-打扰一下,现在已经七点钟了吗?-Excuse me, but is it seven o‟clock yet? -抱歉,我没有带表。-I‟m sorry, but I haven‟t a watch.

你可以试着问一下那边的那位女士。Try the lady over there.

她可能知道。She will know.

-谢谢,我会去的。-Thank you. I will.

Dialogue 9:

-你今晚准备去干什么?-What are you going to do this evening? -我准备去打牌。-I‟m going to play cards.

-你明天晚上也准备去打牌吗?-Are you going to play cards tomorrow

evening, too?

-不。我准备去做一条新裙子。-No. I‟m going to make a new dress. Dialogue 10:

-你喜欢煮鸡蛋吗?-Do you like boiled eggs?

-是的。我喜欢煮鸡蛋。谢谢。-Yes. I love them. Thank you.

-你更喜欢硬一点的还是软一点的?-Do you prefer hard ones or soft ones?

-我真的不介意。谢谢你。-I really don‟t mind. Thank you. Dialogue 11:

-你在镇上的时候买了什么东西吗?-Did you buy anything when you were

in the town?

-是的。我买了一件衬衣。-Yes. I bought a blouse.

-它是什么样子的?-What‟s it like?

-它是一件蓝色高领衬衣。- It is a blue one with a high neck.

Dialogue 12:

-你步行去的比赛吗?- Did you walk to the match?

-不。我坐车去的。-No. I went by car. .

-约翰也是坐车去的吗?-Did John go by car, too?.

-不。他骑车去的。-No. He cycled.

Dialogue 13:

-你好,你假期怎么过的?-Hello, and how did you spend the holiday? -我打网球直到午饭时间。-I played tennis till lunch time.

-午饭后你做了什么?-What did you do after lunch?

-我和约翰一起去游泳。-I went for a swim with John.

Dialogue 14:

-你好,为什么你不打网球?-Hello, why aren‟t you play tennis?

-我还没买到我的球拍。-I haven‟t bought my racket.

-你可以借我的,如果你喜欢的话。-You can borrow mine, if you like.

-噢,谢谢你。你真是太好了。-Oh, thank you. That‟s very kind of you. Dialogue 15:

-那些衬衫是什么做的?-What are those shirts made of?

-它们是棉布做的。-They are made of cotton.

-衬衫都是棉布做的吗?-Are shirts always made of cotton?

-不。-No.

有时它们也用羊毛或者尼龙做。They are sometimes made of wool or nylon.

Section Two:

Tapescript.

A.一个排球赛的邀请

An invitation to a volleyball Match

女:我拿到了两张今晚排球赛的票。你来吗?

Female:I‟ve got two tickets for a volleyball match this evening. Why don‟t you come? 男:噢…不,谢谢。我…我对排球不太感兴趣。

Male:Uh…no, thanks. I…I …m not very interested in volleyball.

女:噢,为什么不感兴趣?你之前看过打排球吗?

Female”Oh, why not?Have you ever seen it played?

男:不,我没有。但是我真的不……

Male:No, I haven‟t, but I really don‟t……

女:那就是我之前想的。你不知道你将要错过什么。

Female:That‟s what I thought. You don‟t know what you are missing.

相关文档
最新文档