一口气英语第十二册对话

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

第十二册对话
lesson one
Dialogue 1
1.A:Come visit me. 来我这里玩。
B:I'll visit for sure. 我一定会去拜访。
I accept your invitation. 我接受你的邀请。
I'll visit as soon as I can. 我会尽快去拜访。
2.A:Pay me avisit. 来我这里玩。
B:Thanks for the invitation. 谢谢你的邀请。
I'd love to visit you. 我很乐意去拜访你。
I'm just afraid you are too busy. 我只是怕你太忙了。
3.A:Call on me anytime. 随时来我这里玩。
B:Tell me when you're free. 告诉我你何时有空。
Tell me when is a good time. 告诉我什么时候合适。
I don't want to disturb you. 我不想打扰你。
4.A:Drop by when you can. 你有空就来玩。
B:You know I will. 你知道我会的。
I'd like that very much. 我很想那样。
I'll drop by sometime next month. 我下个月会找时间顺道去拜访。

Dialogue 2
1.A:Feel free to stop by. 不要客气,来坐坐。
B:Don't worry;I will. 别担心,我会的。
I appreciate your offer. 我很感激你的提议。
I'll stop by sometime soon. 我很快就会找时间顺道去拜访。
2.A:I'm inviting you now. 我现在邀请你。
B:I know you are. 我知道你是。
I know your offer is sincere. 我知道你的提议是真诚的。
Thank you so/very much. 非常感谢你。
3.A:My door is always open. 我永远欢迎你。
B:I know it is. 我知道你是。
You are such a friendly person. 你是个很友善的人。
You are the most hospitable 你是我所认识的人当中,最好客的。
person I know.
4.A:Don't keep me waiting too long. 不要让我等太久。
B:I promise to visit soon. 我保证很快就去拜访。
I'll call you in a few weeks. 我再过几个星期就会打电话给你。
It won't be long till we meet 我们不久就会再次见面。
again.

Lesson two
Dialogue 1
1.A:Come on in. 赶快进来。
B:All right. 好的。
Thank you. 谢谢。
How are you? 你好吗?
2.A:Step right inside. 赶快进来。
B:OK. 好的。
What about my shoes? 我的鞋怎么办?
Should I take off my shoes? 我该脱鞋吗?
3.A:Here is a pair of slippers. 这里有一双拖鞋。
B:Thank you very much. 非常感谢你。
These feel great. 这双拖鞋感觉很棒。
They are very comfortable.

它们非常舒服。
4.A:Sit down and relax. 坐下来休息休息。
B:OK,I will. 好的,我会的。
I like this room. 我喜欢这个房间。
It feels very comfortable. 它使人觉得很舒服。

Dialogue 2
1.A:Make yourself at home. 不要客气。
B:Thank you.I will. 谢谢你,我会的。
You're so kind. 你人真好。
I'll make myself at home. 我会让自己不要太拘束。
2.A:You got here OK. 你顺利到达这里了。
B:Yes,I did. 是的,我是。
It was easy. 那很容易。
It wasn't hard to find. 不难找。
3.A:How was the traffic? 交通状况如何?
B:Traffic was light. 交通流量不大。
There were no delays. 没有延误。
The roads were not that bad. 路况没有那么差。
4.A:Any trouble finding this place? 找这个地方有没有任何困难?
B:Your directions were excellent. 你给的指引很清楚。
It was no trouble at all. 一点也不困难。
I had no trouble finding this place. 我找这个地方一点也不困难。

Lesson three
Dialogue 1
1.A:My home is your home. 我的家就是你的家。
B:You're so kind. 你人真好。
That's a nice thing to say. 你这么说真好。
I really appreciate your 我真得很感激你的殷勤款待。
hospitality.
2.A:Help yourself to anything. 自己拿任何东西。
B:OK,I will. 好的,我会。
Thank you so much. 非常谢谢你。
You are too kind. 你人真是太好了。
3.A:There's lots of stuff in the 在冰箱里有很多东西。
fridge.
B:I'm not hungry. 我不饿。
Thank you anyway. 还是要谢谢你。
I think I'll wait till later. 我想我要等晚一点。
4.A:It's a little messy. 我家有点乱。
B:You must be kidding. 你一定是在开玩笑。
Your place looks great. 你家看起来很棒。
It's much cleaner than mine. 比我家里干净很多。
Dialogue 2
1.A:Please don't mind the clutter. 请不要介意凌乱。
B:What are you talking about? 你在说什么?
There is no clutter here. 这里并不乱。
Everything looks so nice. 一切看起来都很好。
2.A:Wanna use the bathroom? 想不想要用厕所?
B:Yes,I would. 是的,我要。
I'd like to wash my hands.

我想上厕所。
Thank you for reminding me. 谢谢你提醒我。
3.A:It's just down the hall. 它就在走道那一边。
B:Which door is it? 哪一个门?
Is it on the right or the left? 是在右边或左边?
Where is the light switch? 电灯开关在哪里?
4.A:The switch is next to the door. 开关在门的旁边。
B:I found it. 我找到了。
I see it. 我看到了。
I'll be out in a minute. 我马上出来。

Lesson four
Dialogue 1
1.A:What a scorcher! 好热的天气啊!
B:You're not kidding. 你说得没错。
This heat is awful! 真是热得吓人!
I'm not going outside today. 我今天不出门了。
2.A:It's boiling outside. 外面天气很热。
B:It really is. 的确是。
It's too hot to go out. 太热了,不适合出去。
This heat is dangerous. 这么热很危险。
3.A:It's hotter than hell. 真是热死人了。
B:I totally agree. 我完全同意。
It feels like hell outside. 外面使人觉得像是地狱。
This must be the hottest 这一定是一年中最热的一天。
day of the year.
4.A:This weather is so humid. 这个天气非常潮湿。
B:It is very wet. 天气非常潮湿。
It is very damp outside today. 今天外面天气非常潮湿。
There's a lot of moisture 空气中湿气很重。
in the air.

Dialogue 2
1.A:It's so sticky. 天气非常闷热。
B:It is very sticky. 天气很闷热。
I hate this kind of weather. 我讨厌这种天气。
It makes my clothes stick to 它让我的衣服粘在皮肤上。
my skin.
2.A:It makes me sweat like crazy. 它使我流很多汗。
B:It does the same to me. 我也是。
I sweat like crazy,too. 我也流很多汗。
I have to shower three times 我一天得冲三次澡。
a day.
3.A:It's the humidity I can't 我没办法忍受潮湿的天气。
stand.
B:I couldn't agree with you more. 我非常同意你。
Humid weather is the worst. 潮湿的天气是最糟的。
It's the most uncomfortable. 它是最不舒服的。
4.A:The air is so damp and wet. 空气非常潮湿。
B:It really is. 的确是。
I wish it would rain. 我希望会下雨。
That would cool things off. 那样会比较凉爽。

Lesson five
Dialogue 1
1.A:So,tell me your news. 哦,告诉我你的近况。
B:I have a new job. 我有了新工作。
I found a new girlfriend. 我交了新的女朋友。
I moved into a new apartment.

我搬到新的公寓。
2.A:How have you been? 你好吗?
B:I have been fine. 我一直很好。
Things have been going very 情况一直很顺利。
well.
I can't complain. 我没什么好抱怨的。
3.A:Are you working hard these 你最近有没有努力啊?
days?
B:I sure am. 我当然有。
I've been working my tail off. 我很拼命工作。
I'm trying to get a promotion. 我想获得升迁。
4.A:Are you staying out of trouble? 你是不是平安?
B:Of course I am. 当然是。
I wouldn't do anything foolish. 我不会做任何愚蠢的事。
I wouldn't do anything to cause 我不会做任何惹麻烦的事。
trouble.

Dialogue 2
1.A:Do you like what you're doing? 你是不是喜欢做你正在做的事?
B:I like my job a lot. 我很喜欢我的工作。
It's very interesting. 它很有趣。
Every day offers a new challenge. 每天都有新的挑战。
2.A:I want to hear everything. 我想要听到所有的事。
B:I'll do my best. 我会尽力。
I'll try to remember everything. 我会试着想起每一件事。
I know you love to hear the 我知道你喜欢听新闻。
news.
3.A:Don't skip a thing. 不要跳过任何一件事。
B:I promise I won't. 我保证不会。
I'll tell you everything. 我会告诉你一切。
I'll tell you every detail. 我会把每个细节都告诉你。
4.A:Don't leave anything out. 不要遗漏任何事。
B:You are so curious. 你太好奇了。
Why are you so curious? 你为什么这么好奇?
Do you feel bored with your 你对自己的生活感到厌倦吗?
life?

Lesson six
Dialogue 1
1.A:Don't get me wrong. 不要误会我。
B:Why shouldn't I? 我为什么不应该?
I heard what you said. 我听到你说的话了。
I don't like what you said 我一点都不喜欢你说的。
at all.
2.A:Don't get the wrong idea. 不要会错意。
B:I'll try not to. 我会试着不要。
Please explain what you meant. 请解释你的意思。
What you said confused me. 你说的话让我很困惑。
3.A:Don't get mad. 不要生气。
B:I'm not upset. 我没有不高兴。
I'm not mad at all. 我一点都没生气。
Think nothing of it. 没关系;不要介意。
4.A:Don't take it seriously. 不要太认真。
B:I'm sorry,but I do. 很抱歉,但我就是会。
Your remark was rude. 你说的话很粗鲁。
It wasn'

t polite. 很不礼貌。

Dialogue 2
1.A:I didn't mean anything by it. 我这么说没什么意思。
B:I know that you didn't. 我知道你没有。
I wasn't offended. 我没生气。
Don't worry about what you 不用担心你说的话。
said.
2.A:I was just kidding. 我只是在开玩笑。
B:I know you were. 我知道你是。
I'm not angry at all. 我一点都没生气。
Don't worry about it,OK? 别担心,好吗?
3.A:I was joking around. 我只是在开开玩笑。
B:You joke too much. 你玩笑开得太过火了。
You are too silly. 你太愚蠢了。
Sometimes people don't like 有时候大家不喜欢那样。
that.
4.A:You know that's my style. 你知道那是我的作风。
B:I know you very well. 我很了解你。
We've been friends a long 我们当朋友很久了。
time.
I understand and I forgive you. 我了解,而且我会原谅你。

Lesson seven
Dialogue 1
1.A:I'd like you to meet my wife. 我想要你认识我的太太。
B:I'd love to meet her,too. 我也很乐意认识她。
We've never met before. 我们以前从未见过面。
I've heard so many nice 我听过好多对她的赞美。
things about her.
2.A:She's my better half. 她是我的贤内助。
B:Most women are. 大多数女人都是。
Men are so lucky. 男人真幸运。
Men would be lost without 男人如果没有女人,就不知道该怎么
women. 办。
3.A:She's the brains of the 她是家里的老大。
family.
B:She must be smart. 她一定很聪明。
She married a great guy. 她嫁给了一个很棒的人。
She has to be very intelligent. 她一定非常聪明。
4.A:She runs the house. 她管理这个家。
B:I bet she's great. 我想她一定很棒。
She must be very organized. 她一定是个很有条理的人。
She must be a good manager. 她一定很会管理家务。

Dialogue 2
1.A:She's an exceptional cook. 她很会煮饭。
B:Wow!You're lucky. 哇啊!你真幸运。
I'm envious of you. 我羡慕你。
I love delicious food. 我很喜欢美食。
2.A:I'd be lost without her. 如果没有她,我不知该怎么办。
B:That's a nice compliment. 那是很好的赞美。
What a sweet thing to say. 这么说真是贴心。
She's lucky to have you,too. 她也很幸运能拥有你。
3.A:She's an angel in disguise. 她像是个天使。
B:You should tell her that. 你应该告诉她这句话。

You should tell her every day. 你应该每天都跟她说。
Taht's a beautiful compliment. 那是很好的赞美。
4.A:I couldn't ask for more. 我不能要求更多了。
B:I think you're right. 我想你说得对。
You have everything. 你拥有了一切。
you don't need anything more. 你不再需要任何东西了。

Lesson eight
Dialogue 1
1.A:Please stay for dinner. 请留下来吃晚餐。
B:I would love to. 我很乐意。
I would like that a lot. 我很乐意那样做。
Thank you for the invite. 谢谢你的邀请。
2.A:Do me the honor. 给我面子。
B:You flatter me. 你太过奖了。
It's my honor,not yours. 这是我的荣幸,而不是你的。
I really mean it. 我是说真的。
3.A:Let's break bread together. 我们一起吃饭吧。
B:That sounds great. 听起来很棒。
That's a wonderful idea. 真是个好主意。
Let's have a nice meal together. 我们一起好好吃顿饭吧。
4.A:You have no choice. 你没有选择的余地。
B:What can I say? 我能说什么呢?
You don't have to force me. 你不必强迫我。
It would be my pleasure. 这是我的荣幸。

Dailogue 2
1.A:I won't let you go. 我不会让你走。
B:You are crazy. 你疯了。
You're so funny. 你很好笑。
I guess I have no choice. 我想我是没有选择的余地。
2.A:I won't take no for an answer. 我一定要你答应。
B:I won't say no. 我不会说“不”。
I can't say no. 我不能说“不”。
Your offer is too nice to refuse. 你的提议好到令人无法拒绝。
3.A:Don't make me beg. 不要让我求你。
B:Don't be silly. 别傻了。
You don't have to beg. 你不需要求我。
You know I will agree. 你知道我会同意的。
4.A:It would mean a lot to me. 这件事会对我很重要。
B:I feel the same way. 我有同感。
It means a lot to me,too. 它也对我很重要。
It's important to me. 它对我很重要。

Lesson nine
Dialogue 1
1.A:Let me make a toast. 让我来敬酒吧。
B:Go right ahead. 请便。
I am all for it. 我完全赞成。
Let's do it. 我们敬酒吧。
2.A:Let's have a drink together. 我们一起喝一杯吧。
B:That's a great idea. 真是个好主意。
Let's drink together. 我们一起喝吧。
What shall we drink to? 我们该为什么而干杯?
3.A:Here's to a fantast

ic future! 为了美好的未来干杯!
B:Good choice. 好的选择。
Let's have a happy future. 让我们拥有幸福的未来吧。
Let's drink to our future 让我们为未来的成功而干杯吧。
success.
4.A:May you always be happy! 祝你永远快乐!
B:The same to you. 也同样祝福你。
I hope you're always happy. 我希望你永远快乐。
I hope God always blesses you. 我希望上帝永远保佑你。

Dialogue 2
1.A:May you always be lucky! 祝你永远幸运!
B:That's what i need. 那正是我需要的。
I need lots of luck. 我需要很多运气。
I appreciate your wish. 我感激你的祝福。
2.A:Cheers! 干杯!
B:Cheers to you,too. 你也干杯。
God bless you. 原上帝保佑你。
Have a happy life. 祝你拥有幸福的生活。
3.A:Bottoms up! 干杯!
B:No problem. 没问题。
I'll drink it all. 我会把它全部喝完。
I'm drinking to honor you. 我喝酒向你表示敬意。
4.A:Down the hatch! 干杯!
B:OK,here I go. 好的,我干了。
Here's to you. 敬你。
Drink every single drop. 要把每一滴都喝完。

Lesson ten
Dialogue 1
1.A:Let's take a snapshot. 我们照张相吧。
B:That's a super idea. 真是个很棒的主意。
Let's do it right now. 我们现在就照吧。
Let's get everyone together. 我们叫大家聚在一起吧。
2.A:Let's get a photo together. 我们一起照张相吧。
B:I would like that a lot. 我很乐意。
That would be very nice. 那样很好。
That would be something to 那样就能有东西记住今天了。
remember today by.
3.A:It'll be a nice memory. 它将是好的回忆。
B:I totally agree. 我完全同意。
Pictures are nice memories. 照片是很好的回忆。
One picture is worth a 一张照片值一千个字;千言不如一画。
thousand words.
4.A:Could you please take our 能不能请你替我们照张相?
picture?
B:Sure thing. 当然可以。
Just tell me how. 只要告诉我怎么照。
How do I use this? 我要如何使用这个?

Dialogue 2
1.A:My camera is easy to operate. 我的相机容易操作。
B:It's so small. 它很小。
It looks complicated. 它看起来很复杂。
Which button do I press? 我要按哪个按钮?
2.A:Hold still. 不要动。
B:Is this OK?

这样可以吗
Are we all in the picture? 我们都有拍进去吗?
Do we need do move closer? 我们需要更靠近吗?
3.A:Strike a pose. 摆出一个姿势。
B:Formal or informal? 正是或非正式的?
Let's just be natural. 我们自然就好。
Let's just relax and smile. 我们就放轻松,并且微笑吧。
4.A:Smile and say cheese. 微笑,并且说cheese.
B:Give us a one,two,three. 要跟我们说一、二、三。
We don't want to be surprised. 我们不要觉得惊讶。
We are ready. 我们准备好了。

Lesson eleven
Dialogue 1
1.A:Don't leave yet. 不要现在走。
B:I must go. 我必须走。
It's getting later. 时间很晚了。
I have no choice. 我没有选择的余地。
2.A:Don't go soon. 不要这么早走。
B:I'm afraid I have to. 恐怕我必须早走。
I have no more time. 我没时间了。
I have something to do. 我还有别的事情要做。
3.A:Stay and talk some more. 留下来,再多聊一些。
B:Just ten more minutes. 只能再十分钟。
Then I have to go. 然后我就必须走了。
I'm srry,but I can't stay. 很抱歉,我不能留下来。
4.A:What's the rush? 急什么?
B:I have a lot to do. 我有很多事要做。
My time is limited. 我的时间有限。
I'm afraid I won't finish 我怕没把所有的事做完。
everything.

Dialogue 2
1.A:Why the hurry? 为什么要这么匆忙?
B:It's getting late. 时间很晚了。
I can't be late. 我不能迟到。
I have to be there on time. 我必须准时去那里。
2.A:Where's the fire? 急什么?
B:I have a meeting to attend. 我有会议要参加.
It's a business appointment. 那是商务约会。
It's very important for my 那对我的公司非常重要。
company.
3.A:It's still early. 时间还早。
B:It is early. 是很早。
I still have to go. 我还是必须走。
I'll stay later next time. 下次我会晚留一点。
4.A:You've got lots of time. 你有很多时间。
B:Don't say that,please. 请别那么说。
You are tempting me. 你是在诱惑我。
I really must be going. 我真的必须走了。

Lesson twelve
Dialogue 1
1.A:Thanks for coming. 谢谢光临。
B:Thank you for having me. 谢谢你邀请我来。
I enjoyed it so much. 我非常喜欢这次的聚会。
I hope I can come again. 我希望能再来。
2.A:Thanks for being my guest. 谢谢你来作客。
B:It was

my pleasure. 这是我的荣幸。
You are a great host. 你是个很棒的主人。
Please be my guest next time. 请下次来当我的客人。
3.A:It's been delightful. 我们在一起一直很愉快。
B:The pleasure was all mine. 这是我的荣幸。
Thank you for a lovely time. 谢谢你让我觉得很愉快。
I'm eternally grateful. 我会永远心存感激。
4.A:I enjoyed every minute. 我每一分钟都快乐。
B:I had fun,too. 我也玩得很愉快。
It was a super time. 这段时间真棒。
You are the reason why. 都是因为你的缘故。

Dialogue 2
1.A:I hate to see you go. 我真不愿意看你走。
B:I hate to go. 我真不愿意走。
I wish I could stay. 我真希望可以留下来。
I really enjoy being with you. 我真得很喜欢和你在一起。
2.A:Let's meet more often. 我们要更常见面吧。
B:Let's meet regularly. 我们定期见面吧。
What do you say? 你觉得如何?
When are you free to visit me? 你何时有空可以来我这里玩?
3.A:Don't be a stranger. 不要不联络。
B:Don't worry,I won't. 别担心,我不会的。
I'll keep in touch. 我会保持联络。
I promise to call you soon. 我保证很快就打给你。
4.A:Stay healthy,happy,and safe. 希望你保持健康、快乐,和平安。
B:I wish the same for you. 我希望你也一样。
Take care in everything you do. 做任何事都要小心。
May God bless you every day. 愿上帝每天都保佑你。

相关文档
最新文档