必修5过去分词作定语表语宾补综合翻译(含答案)

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

翻译1 过去分词作定语

1. 上个月生产的冰箱价格昂贵。

The price of the fridges produced last month is expensive.

2. 上周一开的会议总结了我们之前提出的建议。

The meeting held last Monday concluded the suggestions we put forward before.

3. 哥白尼提出的学说与上帝的意见相反。

The theory put forward by Copernicus was against the God’s idea.

4. 受花朵吸引的蜜蜂没有注意到蜘蛛的出现。

The bees attracted by the flowers did not notice the spider’s appearance. 翻译2 过去分词作表语

1.当她听到那个消息时她感到很受鼓舞。

She felt rather /very inspired when she heard that news.

2.丢了钱,他感到很害怕。

He was frightened as he lost his money.

3.我们对昨晚看的电影很失望。

We are disappointed with the film we saw last night.

4.那位母亲对她的孩子的行为很满意。

The mother was satisfied with her child’s behavior.

翻译3 过去分词作宾补

1.当人们提到英格兰时你会发现威尔士也被包括在里面。

Now when people refer to England you find Wales included as well.

2.你最好现在就剪了头发。

You’d better have your hair cut.

3.当我到达时我发现那家店已经关门了。

When I arrived, I found the shop closed.

4.我见到那个女孩被一个老人引导着,最后我看不到她了。

I saw that girl guided by an old man and finally I lost sight of her.

相关文档
最新文档