外研社《英语初级听力》第6课课文翻译

合集下载
相关主题
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Lesson six
Section One
Tapescript
Dialogue 1
— Is that Mr. Smith’s son? 那是Mr. Smith的儿子吗
— No, it isn’t.It’s Mr. Morgan’s son. 不,那是Mr. Morgan的儿子
— Is he Irish? 他是爱尔兰人吗
— No, he isn’t. He is Welsh 不,他是威尔士人
Dialogue 2
— Where are your parents now? 你的父母现在在哪儿?
— They are in Zagrepp. 他们在萨格勒布
— Is that in Austria? 那是在奥地利吗?
— No. It’s in Yugoslavia. 不,是在南斯拉夫
Dialogue 3
— Who is the girl by the door? 门边的女孩是谁?
—It’s Jone Smith. 是约翰史密斯
— Is she a nurse? 她是护士吗?
— No. She’s a librarian. 不,她是图书管理员
Dialogue 4
— My hat and coat, please. Here is my ticket. 请取一下我的帽子和外套,这是我的票— Thank you, sir. Here they are. 谢谢您,先生给您
— These are not mine. They are Mr. West’s.这不是我的,是Mr. West的
—I’m sorry, sir. Are these yours? 非常抱歉,先生。

这是您的吗?
— Yes, they are. Thank you. 是的,谢谢
Dialogue 5:
— Whose handbag is that? 那是谁的手提包?
— Which one? 哪个?
— The big leather one. 皮革的大的那个
— Oh, that’s Miss Clark’s.那是Clark女士的
Dialogue 6:
— What are you looking at? 你在看什么?
—I’m looking at some stamps. 我在看邮票
— Are they interesting? 有趣吗?
— Yes. They are very rare ones. 嗯,它们都非常罕见
Dialogue 7:
— Where's Miss Green at the moment? Green女士现在在哪儿?
— In her office. 在她的办公室
— What's she doing there? 她在那儿干嘛?
—She’s typing. I think. 我想她正在打字。

Dialogue 8:
— Are there any pencils in the drawer? 抽屉里有铅笔吗
— No, I’m sorry. There aren’t any. 抱歉,一支也没有
— Are there any ball-point pens, then? 那有圆珠笔吗/
— Yes. There are lots of ball-points. 嗯,有很多
Dialogue 9:
— I need some oil, please. 我需要一些油
— How much do you need, sir? 先生,您需要多少?
— Three pounds, please. 3英镑
— Thank you, sir. 谢谢您,先生
Dialogue 10:
— Is there any shampoo(n. 洗发;洗发精vt. 洗发)in the cupboard? 柜子里有洗发水吗— No, I’m sorry. There isn’t any. 抱歉,没有
— Is there any soap, then? 那有肥皂吗?
— Yes. There is a whole pack of soap. 有一整盒肥皂
Dialogue 11:
— Where does Miss Sue come from? 苏女士是从哪里来的?
— She comes from Tokyo. 她来自东京
— What language does she speak, then? 那她说什么语言?
— She speaks Japanese. 日语
Dialogue 12:
— What does Miss Jenkins do? Jenkins女士是做什么的?
— She is a nurse. 护士
— Where does she work? 她在哪儿工作?
— At the Westminster Hospital. 在威斯敏斯特医院
Dialogue 13:
— Do you like your manager? 你喜欢你们经理吗
— Yes. He is nice and kind. Is yours kind, too? 他非常和蔼。

你的经理和蔼吗?
—No.Mine is rather a brute. 不,我的(经理)非常粗暴
— Oh, I’m sorry about that. 噢,我很抱歉
Dialogue 14:
— Is anyone attending to you, sir? 有人招呼你吗,先生?
— No. I should like to see some dressing gowns. 不,我想看一看睡袍
— What sort are you looking for, sir? 您想找什么样式的?
— I fancy a red, silk one. 我喜欢红丝绸的
Section Two:
Tapescript.
A. Telephone Conversation 1:
Instructor: Henry wants tickets for Romeo and Juliet so he tries to telephone the box office. First he hears: (wrong number tone). He has dialed the wrong number. Then he tries again. (busy tone) Henry is fed up but he must get some tickets. He tries again and finally, he gets through.
亨利想要《罗密欧与朱丽叶》的门票,所以他试着给票房打电话。

首先,他听到:错号码(音)。

他拨错号码了。

然后他再次尝试。

(忙音) 亨利受够了,但他必须得到一些票。

他再次尝试,最后,他打通了。

(sound of phone ringing, receiver picked up) (电话铃声响起,接电员接起电话)
Clerk: Cambridge Theatre. Box Office. 剑桥剧院,票房。

Henry: Have you got any tickets for Romeo and Juliet for this Saturday evening?
你有这个周六晚上罗密欧与朱丽叶的门票吗?
Clerk: Which performance? 5 p.m. or 8.30 p.m.?
哪一场?5点还是8点30?
Henry: 8.30 p.m. please.
8.30,谢谢
Clerk: Sorry, that performance is sold out.
抱歉,那场已经卖光了
Henry: Well, have you got any tickets for the 5 p.m. performance?
好吧,那5点的还有吗?
Clerk: Yes, we have tickets at 4.50 pounds, 5.50 pounds and 6 pounds.
有的,我们有4.5英镑的,5.5英镑的还有6英镑的
Henry: I’d like to reserve two seats at 4.50 pounds, please.
我想预订两个4.50英磅的座位,谢谢
Clerk: Right. That’s two tickets at 4.50 pounds. Saturday, 5 p.m. performance. What's the name please?
好的,两张4.5英镑的票,周六下午5点。

请问姓名呢?
Henry: Bishop. Henry Bishop.
毕绍,亨利毕绍
Clerk: Thank you. You’ll collect the tickets before 3 p.m. on Saturday, won’t you?
谢谢,您将会在周六下午三点之前来取票,可以吗?
Henry: Yes, of course. Thank you. Goodbye.
当然,谢谢,再见
B. Telephone Conversation 2:
Clara: That number has been engaged for ages. Nobody can be that popular. I wonder if her number has been changed. I think I’ll try again.
她的电话一直占线,没有谁有她这么受人欢迎的,真想知道她是不是换号码了,我想再试一下
(Sound of dialing and ringing tone.) 电话铃声响起
Sue: 334 6791.
Clara: Is that you, Sue?
是你吗,Sue?
Sue: Who's calling?
你是?
Clara: This is Clara. Clara Ferguson. Don't you remember me?
Clara. Clara Ferguson.你不记得我了吗?
Sue: Clara! Of course I remember you. How are you? I haven’t heard from you for at least two years. What are you doing?
Clara!我当然记得你,你还好吗?我已经至少两年没听说过你了,你在做什么?
Clara: Nothing very exciting. That’s one reason I’m ringing. I need some advice.
没什么可激动的,我打电话的一个原因是因为我需要一些建议
Sue: Advice. Hmm. That’s good one. I’ve just been sacked.(n. 麻布袋;洗劫
vt. 解雇;把……装入袋;劫掠)
建议,嗯.那挺好,我刚被解雇了
Clara: There are the pips.(n.果核,种子;纸牌、色子的点;嘟嘟声,报时信号vt.打败)Hang
on, Sue.
有嘟嘟声,别挂断,sue
Clara: What do you mean ... you’ve just been sacked? Sue, you’re the most successful woman I know.
什么意思?你刚被解雇?Sue,你是我认识的最成功的女性了
Sue: That’s probably why I’ve been sacked. But let’s talk about you. You said you needed some advice.
这可能就是我为什么被解雇吧.让我们讨论你吧,你说你需要一些建议
Clara: I certainly do. I wanted to ask you about interviews. Have you had a lot of them?
确实,我想问你关于面试的,你有过很多经历吗
Sue: Yes, I have. Too many.
是的,很多
Clara: So, could you tell me the sort of questions you're usually asked?
所以你能告诉我你通常都被问哪一类的问题吗?
Sue: Let me think. The first ten questions are almost always the same. I call them the ‘whys’,‘hows’,‘wheres’.
让我想想,前十个问题几乎都是一样的,我把它们叫做为什么,怎么样,哪里
(Sound of pips.)
(嘟嘟声)
Clara: Not again. Don’t go away, Sue. I’ve got one more coin.
又不是,不要走开,sue,我又得到了一个硬币
Clara: Are you there, Sue?
你在吗,sue?
Sue: Yes, I’m still here.
我还在这儿
Clara: Sorry, I didn’t understand what you were telling me. Could you repeat it?
抱歉,我没明白你告诉我的内容,能再重复一遍吗?
Sue: It’s very boring, but here you are:
这很无聊,但是再告诉你一遍
I’m always asked:
我经常被问到
Why I want to leave my present job.
为什么辞去原来的工作?
Why I am interested in the new job.
为什么对这份工作感兴趣?
How I intend to get to work.
我打算怎样得到这份工作
How long I intend to stay in the job.
我想要干多久
Where I live.
我住在哪儿
Where I went to school.
我去哪儿上的学
How much I’m paid in my present job.
原来工作工资是多少
How much I expect to be paid in the new job.
这份新工作我期待得到多少报酬
Oh yes. I’m always asked if I’m married.
好吧,我还总是被问是否结婚了
(Sound of pips.)
Clara: That’s it, Sue. No more coins. I’ll write to you soon... and many thanks.
就这样吧,sue,没有更多硬币了,我不久后会写信给你的…,非常感谢
Section Three:
Dictation.
Dictation 1:
I am not going out with George again. Last week he invited me to go to a football match. I do not like football, so it was silly of me to say yes. We did not have seats, so we had to stand for two hours in the rain. I was cold and wet and I could not see a thing. So I asked George to take me home. He got very angry and said some very unpleasant things.
我再也不想和George出去了.上周他邀请我去看足球比赛.我不喜欢足球,所以我很傻的答应了.我们没有座位,所以我们不得不在雨中站了两个小时.我又冷又湿,并且什么也看不见,所以我要求George带我回家.他很生气,说了一些让人不愉快的话
Dictation 2:
Last week the sun shone and it got quite hot. I decided to put on my light grey summer trousers. But I got a shock. I could not put them on. They were too small. It is possible that they got smaller during the winter, but I do not think so. I am afraid I got bigger. So I am going to eat less and I am going to take more exercise. I am definitely going to lose some weight.
上周阳光照耀,并且变得很热.我决定穿上我的浅灰色的夏天裤子.但我受到了打击,我穿不上了.它们很小,有可能它们在冬天变小了,但我并不这么认为.我担心是我变胖了.所以我打算少吃饭、多运动.我肯定会减肥的。

相关文档
最新文档