昆曲1699桃花扇唱词中英文对照赏析

合集下载
相关主题
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

昆曲《1699·桃花扇》唱词中英文对照赏析
.cn 2006年03月27日02:58 新浪娱乐
1699·桃花扇
The Peach Blossom Fan (1699)
翻译:石俊山
三小生【恋芳春】
莫愁湖上酒卖斜阳
The sun's slanted rays fall on the lake; the wine stands ready for purchase.
学金粉南朝模样
We recreate the ancient glory of the Southern Dynasties.
莺颠燕狂关甚兴亡
The oriole dips, the swallow madly wings. Ah, but birds care
nothing for the fate of an empire!
侯方域【懒画眉】
乍暖风烟满江乡花里行厨携着玉缸
The recent warmth lays a thin mist over the riverlands.
Among flowers we sip from jade goblets.
笛声吹乱客中肠
The melancholy flute troubles the heart.
莫过乌衣巷是别姓人家新画梁
No need to wander where the old families once resided,
for their houses have passed to others.
众歌姬【秋夜月】
深画眉不把红楼闭
We beauties paint our eyebrows, leaving the gates open for guests.
长板桥头垂杨细丝丝牵惹游人骑
Over the bridgehead, the thin and weeping willows lure the visitors on
horseback with their silken catkins.
将筝弦紧系把笙囊巧制
The strings of our zithers are tightly stretched,
and the pipesprepared for playing.
侯方域【锦缠道】
望平康凤城东千门绿杨
The courtesan's quarters, east of the ancient palace, are filled with
trees in bloom.
一路紫丝缰引游郎谁家乳燕双双
Young men go leisurely riding, while swallows too fly off in pairs.
李香君【秋夜月】
香梦回才褪红鸳被
I awoke from sweet dreams, and slipped out of my downy blankets.
重点檀唇胭脂腻匆匆挽个抛家髻
Then I applied rouge to my cheeks and paint to my supple lips, before
hurriedly coiling my hair.
这春愁怎替那新词且记
But what can disperse this vernal sorrow?
My maidenly passions find expression only in song.
众歌姬【梧桐树】
生来粉黛围跳入莺花队
We girls were born to the courtesan's charms,
一串歌喉是俺金钱地
relying for our livelihood on the sweetness of our voices.
莫将红豆轻抛弃学就晓风残月坠
We cannot abandon ourselves to a suitor; instead we are consecrated to our arts. 缓拍红牙夺了宜春翠门前系住王孙辔
Sound the clappers slowly as we dance;
no palace beauties can compete with our charms.
Young noblemen hang their bridles at our door.
侯方域【缑山月】
金粉未消亡闻得六朝香
As long as you are here, grandeur still lives!
How it reminds me of bygone glory!
满天涯烟草断人肠
And yet as far as the eye can see, this city, once so flourishing,
has grown barren.
怕催花信紧风风雨雨误了春光
Oh, how I fear the winds and rains will bring the flowers to fall
too early, and diminish the radiance of spring.
侯方域·李香君【小桃红】
匆匆忘却仙模样
I can scarcely tear my eyes from your fairy-like beauty.
春宵花月休成谎
On a spring evening when the moon is bright, one mustn't make false vows.
良缘到手难推让准备着身赴高唐
Benevolent fate has led us together, and will not lightly let us go.
Prepare yourself for the bridal chambers.
侯方域【梁州序】
齐梁词赋陈隋花柳
In the Southern Dynasties, the pleasures of literature and leisure
reached their apogee,
日日芳情迤逗
and scholars cloistered themselves off from the world with their favourites.
青衫偎倚今番小杜扬州
My beloved's gentle weight on my shoulder brings to mind that glorious era.
寻思描黛指点吹箫从此春入手
I paint her ebony eyebrows, and teach her to hold the flute.
Thus do I let the germ of love mature.
秀才渴病急须救
Ah, how I have pined for love.
偏是斜阳迟下楼刚饮得一杯酒
Now, the sun disappears behind the hills, casting shadows on my now-empty cup.
李香君【梁州序】
楼台花颤帘栊风抖
Flowers quiver in the courtesan's quarters, the curtain trembles in the wind:
倚着雄姿英秀
I lean against my beloved, strong and daring.
春情无限金钗肯与梳头
Our love knows no bounds; for though I am only a lowly courtesan,
I needn't perform a concubine's tasks.
闲花添艳野草生香消得夫人做
The wildflower displays brighter colours, the untamed herbs
smell sweeter. Though of low birth, still I yearn for noble station.
今宵灯影纱红透
The quilts are blushing in the lamplight.
见惯司空也应羞破题儿真难就
For, even though this were an everyday matter, I should still be shy,
let alone the timidity of the very first time.
侯方域·李香君【节节高】
春宵一刻天长久人前怎解芙蓉扣
In an amorous night, a moment may stretch to eternity. Though we yearned to
be alone during the feast, we dared not retire behind these lotus curtains,
盼到灯昏玳筵收宫壶滴尽莲花漏
as the water-clock impatiently brimmed over.
李香君【川拨棹】
不思想把话儿轻易讲
Do not speak without careful consideration, or flippantly make promises.
要与他消释灾殃也提防旁人短长
If you in any way help him to avert the disaster which threatens his life, you will expose yourself to slander.
侯方域【川拨棹】
平康巷他能将名节讲
A courtesan too may cherish virtue.
偏是咱学校朝堂混贤奸不问青黄
Indeed,it is rather we scholars who have ceased to make moral distinctions.
节和名非泛常重和轻须审详
Virtue and reputation are no common attributes.
Where they are concerned, careful consideration is called for.
八靠将【点绛唇】
旗卷军牙射潮弩发鲸鲵怕
Banners flutter in the first ranks. A wave of ourarrows would strike fear even in the heart of the leviathan.
操弓试马鼓角斜阳下
We check our bows and ready our horses. The drumbeats linger into evening.
左良玉【粉蝶儿】
七尺昂藏虎头燕颌如画莽男儿走遍天涯
With my great height and military prowess, my mighty arm and my leonine
strength, I have ridden to the ends of the earth.
活骑人飞食肉风云叱咤
I have no match; even the clouds tremble at my roar.
报国恩一腔热血挥洒
In order to repay the motherland for her favours, I stand ready to spill my hot blood.
左良玉【石榴花】
你看中原豺虎乱如麻都窥伺龙楼凤阙帝王家
The bandits are roaming the nation, their avaricious eyes fixed on the imperial palace.
正腾腾杀气这军粮又早缺乏
And just as upheaval seizes the land, I find myself without provisions for my men.
左良玉【斗鹌鹑】
一阵阵拍手喧哗一阵阵拍手喧哗俺这里望眼巴巴俺这里望眼巴巴候江州军粮飞下The soldiers clamour for food, but despite my best endeavours,
I cannot relieve their hunger.
待要飞檄金陵就粮东去安营歇马
I will dispatch a letter to Nanjing,
asking permission to rest my troops there for some time.
慰三军没别法许就粮喧声才罢
To pacify the troops, I have no choice but to provide food.
谁知俺一片葵倾向日花
Just as a flower must turn to the sun, my loyalty to the emperor can never be compromised. 侯方域·李香君【八声甘州】
相亲风流俊品满座上都是语笑春温
You are a well-suited pair: a talented young man, a beautiful girl.
The boats are filled with the mildness of laughter.
梁愁隋恨凭他燕恼莺嗔榴花照楼如火喷
-Let the birds voice the sorrow of the long-departed dynasties,
-while the flowers of the pomegranate tremble like flames.
暑汗难沾白玉人
Despite the sultry weather,no perspiration beads my jade-like skin.
众歌姬【排歌】
灯未昏佳人重抖玉精神酒沾唇才郎偏会语温存
The lamps have not yet dimmed. I rouse myself a little, wet my lips
with wine and listen to the gentle words of my beloved.
左良玉【胜如花】
高皇帝在九京不管亡家破鼎
The founding emperor of our dynasty has long since passed into the spirit world.
The fall of the dynasty, the end of his line, concern him no longer.
那知他圣子神孙反不如飘蓬也那断梗
Though of sacred descent, his fate was no better than that of his humblest subject.
十七年忧国如病呼不应天灵祖灵
In the seventeen years of his reign, his duties gave him nothing but misery and sorrow. Neither ancestors nor fate rewarded his efforts.
调不来亲兵救兵白练无情送君王一命
No troops could be mustered to save his life, and his white silk noose made no distinctions. Let us remember the lost lord...
伤心煞煤山私幸独殉了社稷苍生
-What a sorrowful end.
-The dynasty, the people, expire with him.
左良玉【胜如花】
宫车出庙社倾破碎中原费整
Now that the emperor has died, the dynasty must surely follow soon.
A country so ruined cannot soon recover.
养文臣帷幄无谋豢武夫疆场不猛
The state has nurtured mandarins to quibble in the army tents,
and generals who turn meek once on the battlefield.
到今日山残水剩对大江月明浪明
All that remains now are the river, the moon, and the sound of waves.
满楼头呼声哭声
Echoes of wailing resound from all quarters.
侯方域【滴溜子】
双亲在双亲在信音未准
Though my parents are still alive, I have no way of sending word.
烽烟起烽烟起梓桑半损
Now the fires of war are burning along the beacon towers,
and who knows but that my home has been ravaged already.
欲归归途难问
How I wish to return, but how perilous the voyage!
天涯到处迷将身怎隐歧路穷途天暗地昏
Confusion reigns across the lands, and dangers are hard to avert
on the long and forking roads. The skies dim and dusk falls.
李香君【滴溜子】
欢娱事欢娱事两心自忖生离苦生离苦
While our hearts yet yearn for those moments of joy,
we taste of the cruelty of parting.
且将恨忍结成眉峰一寸香沾翠被池重重束紧
But I shall endure, though my brows may furrow
and my fragrant tears pearl on the quilts I prepare for your journey.
药裹巾箱都带泪痕
These ointments, this linen; all are stained with my tears.
李贞丽【麻婆子】
下楼下楼三更夜红灯满路辉
I descend the tower in the deepest night, red lanterns
lighting my way.
出户出户寒风起看花未必归
Outside the gates, the cold wind blows; who knows but that I
shall never return.
舍了笙歌队今夜伴阿谁
I bid farewell to our house of mirth,
knowing tonight I shall sleep by a stranger.
李香君【醉桃源】
寒风料峭透冰绡香炉懒去烧
The freezing wind chills me through my vestments, but I can't summon the effort even to light the incense.
血痕一缕在眉梢胭脂红让娇
The scar marks my eyebrows, redder than any blush.
孤影怯弱魂飘春丝命一条
Alone and melancholy, my weak spirit adrift,
my fate fragile as a silken thread.
满楼霜月夜迢迢天明恨不消
The tower stands in the moonlit frost, the hour that ends the night
yet distant. But even the dawn shall bring no respite.
孤身只影卧病空楼冷帐寒衾好生凄凉
Lonely as a shade, I lie in an empty building,
the sheets and linen unwarmed. What misery!
李香君【折桂令】
叫奴家揉开云髻折损宫腰
My hair has long gone uncoiled, my slender waist grows slenderer still. 睡昏昏似妃葬坡平血淋淋似妾堕楼高
Will I be forced to end my life by my own hand?
Or shall I fall to some death beneath my window?
怕旁人呼号舍着俺软丢答的魂灵没人招
While others have their companions, only I am left
without a kindred spirit.
银镜里朱霞残照鸳枕上红泪春潮
In the silver mirror, I can see the carmine wounds disfiguring me.
On the pillow, blood and tears mingle.
恨在心苗愁在眉梢洗了胭脂浣了鲛绡
Regret in the heart, sorrow in the soul, I have washed off my blush and rinsed out my handkerchief.
李香君【鸳鸯煞】
莺喉歇了南北套冰弦住了陈隋调
My voice will bring forth no melodies. Let the strings of the ancient instruments rest.
唇底罢吹箫笛儿丢笙儿坏板儿掠
For my lips will not blow the flute, the reed organ is cracked, I have split the wooden clappers.
只愿扇儿寄去的速师父束装得早
My only hope is that Su Kunsheng will speed his way
and bring the fan soon to my beloved's hands.
三月三刘郎到了携手儿下妆楼桃花粥吃个饱
If he returns in April, I will at last descend these stairs,
and we will celebrate by supping on peach-blossom ambrosia.
李香君【五供养】
堂堂列公半边南朝望你峥嵘
With all these important officials here, half the imperial court is assembled. The nation looks to you for its salvation.
出身希贵宠创业选声容
Your positions are high but you seek nothing but wealth and power. You occupy
yourself only with the selection of girls to garner favour with the emperor.
後庭花又添几种
Forgetting the nation’s welfare, you spend your days in comfort and diversion.
把俺胡撮弄对寒风雪海冰山苦陪觞咏
Can you bear to order me about, considering the hardships that I bear,
and ask me to accompany you in your drinking and merriment?
李香君【玉交枝】
东林伯仲俺青楼皆知敬重
When speaking of an honest official, courtesans know very well how to
demonstrate respect.
干儿义子从新用绝不了魏家种
But you are continuing the awful legacy of the eunuch's clique.
李香君【懒画眉】
想起那拆鸳鸯离魂惨
When I recall our separation, my battered spirit fleets.
隔云山相思苦会期难
Behind the mist-shrouded mountains, he too pines for me;
but reunion is only a distant hope.
倩人寄扇擦损桃花
The fan is dispatched to him, its blossoms dyed with the blood from my wounds.
到今日情丝割断芳草天涯
We were rent apart; and now my lover errs in the lands of horizon.
侯方域【倾杯序】
寻遍立东风渐午天
Searching, I stand in the spring wind, in the slow
approach of noon.
那一去人难见
Where, now, can I find her again?
看纸破窗棂纱裂帘幔
The lattices are broken, the satin sheets torn.
裹残罗帕戴过花钿旧笙箫无一件
No trace of her; no worn silk handkerchief, no hairpin,
nor even the echo of the reed organs that once resounded here.
红鸳衾尽卷翠菱花放扁
The carmine quilts have been rolled away, and even the mirrors are empty.
锁寒烟好花枝不照丽人眠
Amid the mist, the flowers find no sleeping maidens to adorn.
史可法【二犯江儿水】
皇天列圣高高呼不省
No matter how I call out to the past emperors, they have made no response.
阑珊残局剩俺支撑奈人心俱瓦崩
How bitterly it ends; I alone remain to support the empire, now that
all others have proven fickle.
协力少良朋同心无弟兄
There are none who would join me; no comrades-in-arms.
这江山倒像设着筵席请哭声祖宗哭声百姓
Now, the land is set out for our ravenous enemies to feast on.
Woe to our ancestors, woe to the people!
哭的俺一腔血作泪零
I shed tears of blood.
史可法【锦缠道】
望烽烟杀气重
The beacon fires flicker, and the smell of slaughter hangs in the air.
扬州沸喧生灵尽席卷
Yangzhou is at a boil, the populace held hostage to disorder.
这屠戮皆因我愚忠不转
My stubborn loyalty means a refusal to retreat. It is a strategy sure to
bring about a massacre.
兵和将力竭气喘
As I speak, soldiers and generals both engage in their vain but
valorous struggle.
侯方域·李香君【雁过声】
萧然美人去远
Desolate I wander, distant my only beloved.
重门锁云山万千知情只有闲莺燕
Daunting the walls between us,these thousand, ten thousand, mountains.
Only the faithful oriole knows my heart.
尽着狂尽着颠
-All is madness
-All is folly
问着他一双双不会传言
-Cannot the oriole bring news of my love?
熬煎才待转
Sorrow! I return to my lonely abode.
嫩花枝靠着疏篱颤
What girl is that, who, tender like a bud on the branch, reclines on the fence? 李香君【南鲍老催】
想当日猛然舍抛
How cruel the day of our parting!
银河渺渺谁架桥
In old stories, the magpies formed bridges to let lovers meet for
their trysts,
墙高更比天际高书难捎
but the walls which divided us were higher than the sky,far too high
to be crossed by letters.
梦空劳情无了出来路儿越迢遥
-Our dreams were vain, and love was quickly fleeting.
-Oh, the winding ways we travelled!
苏昆生【离亭宴带歇指煞】
俺曾见金陵玉殿莺啼晓秦淮水榭花开早
At dawn, I have heard the oriole sing by the great houses of Nanjing.
I have seen the flowers blossom by the riverside.
谁知道容易冰消
Who was to know that it might so easily vanish?
眼看他起朱楼眼看他宴宾客眼看他楼塌了
I saw them build the courtesan's quarters, saw them feast and make merry. But I saw, too, how the building collapsed.
这青苔碧瓦堆
Now moss covers those piles of broken bricks.
俺曾睡风流觉将五十年兴亡看饱
I, too, was once taken in by opulence, but, over fifty years, I have at
last seen through this rise and fall.
那乌衣巷不姓王莫愁湖鬼夜哭凤凰台栖枭鸟
The old families no longer live in those houses; and the ghosts' nocturnal wailing echoes on the lake. The houses of power have become owl roosts. 残山梦最真旧境丢难掉不信这舆图换稿
Broken dreams are the most real, and sights once seen are hard to forget. Though it may seem hard to believe, the old dynasty has already fallen. 诌一套哀江南放悲声唱到老
I have written these laments for you. Intone them sadly, and grow old.。

相关文档
最新文档