八下英语第九单元课文翻译汇总

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Unit9 SectionA 1部分课文翻译

1a部分翻译

Wluch of these places would you like to visit? Rank them from l (most) t0 6 (least).

这些地方中你想参观哪一处?从1(最想参观)到6(最不想参观)给它们排序。space museum_____

太空博物馆_____

history museum_____

历史博物馆_____

art museum_____

美术馆_____

water park_____

水上公园_____

zoo_____

动物园_____

amusement_____

游乐场_____

1b部分翻译

Listen. Have these students ever been to these places? Check(√)the boxes.

听录音。这些学生曾去过这些地方吗?在方框中用“√”画出来。

1c部分翻译

Ask and answer questions about the placesinlb.

就1b中的地方进行问答练习。

A:Let's go somewher differ ent today.

咱们今天去某个不同的地方吧。

B:OK. Where do you want to go?

好的。你想去哪里?

A:Have you ever been to the space museum?

你曾经去过太空博物馆吗?

B:No,I haven't. How about you?

不,我没去过。你呢?

2a部分翻译

Look at the map of the town Listen and the places you hear.

看这幅城镇地图。听录音并圈出你所听到的地方。

2b部分翻译

Listen again and circle T for true or F false.

再听一遍录音,正确的圈T,错误的圈F。

Conversation 1

对话1

1. Tina went to the space mu seum last year.T/F

1. 蒂娜去年去了太空博物馆。正确/错误

2. John has never been to the space museum.T/F

2. 约翰从来没去过太空博物馆。正确/错误

3. They are going to take the subway. T/F

3. 他们打算乘地铁。正确/错误

Conversation 2

对话2

1. Lnda has been to the amusement park. T/F

1. 琳迭曾经去过游乐场。正确/错误

2. Linda went to teh amusement park yesterday. T/F

2. 琳迭昨天去了游乐场。正确/错误

3. Linda is going to the amusement park again by bike.

3. 琳达将再骑自行车去游乐场。正确/错误

Conversation 3

对话3

1. Frank had a great time at the water park.T/F

1. 弗兰克在水上公园玩得很高兴。正确/错误

2. Frank's friend has never bee. to the water park.T/F

2. 弗兰克的朋友从没去过水上公园。正确/错误

3. Frank and hisl friend are going skating.T/F

3. 弗兰克和他的朋友将要去滑冰。正I确/错误

2c部分翻译

Look at the mapin2a and make conversations about the places about the places.

看2a中的地图并就这些地方编对话。

A:Have you ever been to the space museum?

你曾经去过太空博物馆吗?

B:Yes,I have. How about you?

是的,我去过。你呢?

A:No,I haven't.

不,我没去过。

B:Oh,it's fantastic. Let's go tomorrow.

噢,它好极了。让我们明天去吧。

A:OK. How are we going to get there?

好的。我们将怎样到那里?

B:We can take the subway.

我们可以乘地铁。

2d部分翻译

Role-play the conversation.

分角色表演对话。

Anna:I went to the film museum last weekend. Have you ever been there?

安娜:上周末我去了电影博物馆。你曾经去过那里吗?

Jill: Yes,I have.I went there back in April.

吉尔:是的,我去过。我在四月份去的那里。

Anna:It's really interesting,isn't it?It's a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon.

安娜:那里真的很有趣,不是吗?那是一个度过周六下午的好方式。

Jill: Yes,I love all the old movie cameras there.I learned a'oout the inventions that

led to color movles.too.

吉尔:是的,我喜欢那里所有的旧电影摄像机。我还了解了一些发明,它们成就了彩色电影。Anna: So,what did you do on the weekend?

安娜:那么,你在周末做什么了?

Jill:I camped in the mountains with some friends. We put up a tent and cooked outside.

吉尔:我和一些朋友在山里野营了。我们搭起了一顶帐篷,并在野外做了饭。

Anna:That sounds fun I've never been camping.

安娜:那听起来很有趣。我从未野营过。

Jill:You should try it!

吉尔:你应该试试!

3a部分翻译

相关文档
最新文档