前台情景对话
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
英语情景会话酒店前台订房,希望对大家有帮助。
1、住一周的顾客打折吗
A Hello, sir. Have you reserved already?
您好,先生。您预订了房间了吗?
B No, is there a single room left?
没有,还有空的单人间吗?
A Yes, how long will you intend to stay?
有,您打算住多久?
B For a week or so. Do you give discount for a week or more?
大概一个星期吧。你们对住一个星期或更久的顾客打折吗?
A Yes, we give 5% discount for a week and 12% for 2 weeks.
有折扣,对住一个星期的顾客我们打95折,两个星期的打88折。
B All right. I will take a room for a week. Here is my passport.
好的,我在这里住一个星期。这是我的护照。
2、我想多住几天
A Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
早上好,先生,有什么可以为您服务的?
B I'm due to check out tomorrow, but I'd like to extend my stay by two days.
我明天应该结账,但是我还想再住两天。
A Could I have your name and room number?
我可以问一下您的姓名和房间号吗?
B Tom Black in Room 207.
汤姆·布莱克,207房间。
A Please wait a moment, Mr. Black. I'll have to check the reservation records... I'm sorry, but we are expecting several tour grou ps to arrive today. They have booked all the rooms on the 10th floor.
请稍等,布莱克先生。我得查一下预订记录……对不起,今天我们要接待几个旅行团。他们预定了10层的所有房间。
B What can be done then?
那怎么办呢?
A If you don't mind transferring to another room, we may manage it for you. We usually have cancellations or no-shows.
如果您愿意搬到另外一个房间住,我们可以为您安排一下。我们通常会有取消的预订或者没有来的客人。
B That's quite all right. Thank you.
那太好了,谢谢你。
A It's my pleasure.
愿意为您服务。
3、我想订一个标准间
A Hello, reservation desk. How can I help you?
您好。预约服务。我能为您做什么?
B I’d like to book a room.
我想要订一个房间。
A What kind of room would you like, Ma’am? We got single rooms, double rooms, standard rooms, suites and deluxe suites.
您需要什么样的房间,女士?我们有单人间,双人间,标准间,套间和豪华套间。
B What’s the rate for a stan dard room?
标准间的价格是多少?
A $79 a night.
79美元每晚。
B I’d like a standard room.
我想订一个标准间。
A What date would you check in, Ma’am?
请问您几号入住?
B December 23rd, please.
12月23日。
A How long do you plan to stay?
您计划住几天?
B 4 days.
4天。
A Could you give me your name and phone number?
能告诉我您的名字和电话号码吗?
B Nancy Brown. My phone number’s 709 678 5634.Nancy Brown。
我的电话是7096785643。
A Thanks. What time will you arrive?
谢谢。您会在几点到达?
B Around 3pm.
大概下午3点。
A Very good. Your reservation confirmation number is NB13579. Thank you for booking in our hotel. Can I help you with anything else today?
好的。您的预约确认号码是NB13579。谢谢您选择我们的旅馆。还有什么其他事我可以帮您吗?
B No, that’s it. Thank you very much.
没有了。谢谢。
4、我想订一个复式套房
A Hello, reservation desk. Can I help you?
您好,这里是预约服务。我能帮您吗?
B Yes. I’d like to book a duplex suite.
是的。我想订一个复式套房。
A What day would you like to reserve the suite for, sir?
先生,您需要预约哪天?
B Next Friday.
下个星期五。
A I’m sorry, sir. We can’t accept reservations for next Friday due to over booking. May I suggest another hotel, sir?
很抱歉,先生。我们不能接受下个星期五的预订,因为房间已经订满了。我可以为您推荐一家其他的宾馆吗?
B Oh, thank you very much.
好的,谢谢。