礼宾部常用英语用语
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
Concierge Useful Words&Sentences
Useful Words
礼宾部Concierge 行李生Bell man / Bell boy 门童Doorman 行李Luggage / Baggage
行李架Luggage rack 行李存放处Luggage Depository 行李车Baggage trolley(小)/Cart (大)
司机Driver 导游Tour guide 电梯Elevator 洗手间Toilet 机场Airport 火车站Railway station
商场Shopping center 超市Super market 小费Tip 雨伞Umbrella 接机服务Pick-up service
租车服务Limousine service 行李寄存Check baggage 叫早服务Morning call
贵重物品Valuables 易碎物品Fragile objects 自助早餐Buffet breakfast
往前直走Straight on 五星级酒店Five-star hotel 前厅部Front office department
总台Reception / Front desk 总机Operator /One Touch Service Center
商务中心Business centre 票务Ticket service 游泳池Swimming pool
西餐厅Western restaurant/Fresh Café中餐厅Chinese restaurant
大堂吧The Stream Lobby lounge / 医务室Clinic Room 瑜伽室Yoga Room桑拿Sauna /
按摩Massage / 美容厅Beauty salon “融”水疗Rong Spa 健身中心Health Center
会议室Meeting room 宴会厅Ballroom 经纬宴会厅Jingwei Hall
停车场Parking lot 总经理General manager / 经理Manager
值班经理Duty Manager 大堂迎宾员lobby hostess
主管Supervisor / 领班Captain 楼层服务员Room attendant
总台接待Receptionist /Guest Service Representative 维修人员Repairman
换钱change money 明信片postcard 洗衣袋Laundry bag 小心轻放Handle with Care 请勿倒立Keep Top Side Up Useful Sentences
1、Is this everything,sir?这是全部东西吗,先生?
2、Here's the light switch.这是电灯开关。
3、Here's the closet and there's the bathroom.这儿是壁柜。这儿是洗澡间。
4、It's very kind of you to do so.你这样做使我很感激。
5、And by the way,could I have a look at your room card?
顺便问一句,我可以看一下您的房卡吗?
6、How do you like this room?您觉得这个房间怎么样?
7、It's also quite spacious.房间也很宽敞。
8、Please sign your name here.请您在这里签名。
9、By the way,I'd like to tell you that the check-out time is 12∶00 noon,sir.
先生,顺便告诉您,结账后离开旅馆时间是12点。
10、Have you used any hotel services this morning or had breakfast at the hotel dining room,Mr..Green?
格林先生,今天早晨您是否用过旅馆服务设施,或在旅馆餐厅用过早餐?
11、At what time would you like us to call you tomorrow morning?
您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您?
12、That means that I'll have to be on the road by 7 o'clock at the latest.
就是说我明天早晨最迟也要7点钟上路。
13、Will you pay by cash?您准备用现金支付吗?
14、No, if there is, I’ll take it to you in time.
没有。如果有的话,我会及时给你送来的。
15、Here is a fax for you. 这儿有一封你的传真。
16、I want to borrow China Daily of these days. 我要看这几天的《中国日报》。
Please get some copies of China Pictorial for me. 请拿几份《中国日报》给我。
17、All right, I'll get it for you right away. 好的,我就去拿。
18、Pardon me for interrupting. 对不起打扰你们了。
19、Please excuse me for coming so late. 请原谅我来迟了。
20、I'm sorry I was so careless. 很抱歉我太粗心了。
21、May I know who I’m talking with?(打电话时用) 请问您是哪位?
22、Is there anything else I can do for you, madam? 这儿需要我帮忙吗?
23、Don’t worry, madam. We’ll see to i t. 夫人,别担心。我们会照顾它的。
24、I’ll report it to my manager. 我将向我的经理汇报。
25、Yes, certainly, just leave it to us, sir.
当然。您就将这件事留给我们去做吧。
26、Glad to be of service. Please feel free to contact us anytime.
很高兴为您服务。有需要请随时通知我们。
27、I’m sorry I cannot guarantee, but I’ll do my best.
对不起,我不能保证,但我一定会尽我全力去做。
28、My pleasure, I’m happy everything was to your satisfaction.
这是我的荣幸,我很高兴一切都能令您满意。
29、Sorry, I have to go. Nice talking with you.
对不起,我不得不走了。很您谈话很开心。
30、There is no hurry, sir. Take your time. 先生,时间充足,请您慢慢……
31、What kind of rooms(foods) would you like to have?
您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜)?
32、How do you like Chinese food? 您喜欢中国菜吗?
33、I’ll look into the mater right away. 我马上去处理这件事情。
34、I’ll send someone up to your room r ight away. 我马上派人到你的房间去。
35、You may pay in cash or with credit card. 您可以付现金也可以用信用卡。
36、The room is too hot. Is there any air-conditioning in this hotel?
房里太热,饭店有空调设备吗?
37、Why isn't cool air turned on in such a hot day? I can't stand the heat.
那在这样热的天气里为什么不开放冷气呢?我热得受不了。
38、The room is very hot, and besides there are some mosquito’s. Can you do anything to it?
房间里很热,还有蚊子,请想想办法。
常用句子
Are these your baggage?
这些是您的行李吗?
May I take them for you? / Let me help you with your luggage.
我来帮您拿好吗?/ 让我来帮您拿吧。
I hope I'm not disturbing you.
我希望没有打扰您。
Just a moment, madam. I'll bring them to you right away.
等一会儿,夫人。我马上送来。
The bellboy will show you to your room, sir.
先生,行李生会送您到房间的。
Here is your room key.
给您房间钥匙。
You may[can] leave your luggage in the Concierge.