新潮研究生英语课后翻译

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

新潮研究生英语教程课后翻译

主编:关彦齐

副主编:陈晓奇陆博孙丹丹

一、汉译英:

1.没有调查,就没有发言权

He who makes no investigation has no right to speak.

2.努力实现和平统一

We should strive for the peaceful reunification of the motherland.

3.把钟拆开比把它再装起来容易

It is easier to take a clock apart than to put it together.

4.你三个星期之内完成这项设计不容易

It was not easy for you to finish the design in three weeks.

5.交翻译之前,必须读几遍,看看有没有要修改的地方

Before handing in your translation,you have to read it over and over again and see if there is anything in it to be corrected.

6.他越是要掩盖她的烂疮疤,就越是会暴露

The more he tried to hide his warts,the more he revealed them.

7.你干嘛不去问他

Why don’t you go and ask him about it?

8.最好把毛衣穿上,外面相当冷

You should better put on your sweater,for it’s quite cold outside.

9.不努力,不会成功

One will not succeed unless one works hard

10.什么事也不要落在别人后面

No matter what you do,you should not lag behind anyone

11.我们必须要培养分析问题、解决问题的能力

We must cultivate the ability to analyze and solve problems.

12.你要母鸡多生蛋,又不它米吃;要马儿跑得快,又要马儿不吃草。世界上哪有这样的道理

You want the hen to lay more eggs and yet you don’t feed it;you want the horse to run fast and yet you don’t let it graze.What kind of logic is that?

13.我已经提前完成了交给我的任务,他也提前完成了交给他的任务

I have fulfilled my assigned work ahead of schedule,so has he.

14.我厂生产的地毯图案新颖、色调雅致、美丽大方、富丽堂皇

The carpets made in our factory are well-know for their novel designs,elegant,colors,beautiful looks and magnificent.

15.国家要加大对中西部地区的支持力度

The state will increase its support for the central and western parts.

16.总之,就全国范围来说,我们一定能够逐步顺利解决沿海同内地贫富差距的问题

In short,taking the country as a whole,I am confident that we can gradually bridge the gap between coastal and inland areas.

17.国际上议论纷纷,国内也有各种意见

There are various opinions on this question both at home and abroad.

18.基础研究在一些前沿领域取得了可喜的进展

Gratifying progress was made in some frontier.

19.他双眼炯炯有神

His eyes were shinning.

20.我们应该发展新兴产业和高技术产业,把开发新技术、新产品、新产业同开拓市场结合起来,把发展技术密集型产业和劳动密集型产业结合起来

We should develop rising and high-tech industries,combine the efforts to develop new technologies,products and industries with the efforts to open up markets and integrate the development of technology-intensive with labor-intensive industries.

21.他的一位朋友被土匪杀害

One of his friends was killed by bandits.

22.这个问题必须在适当的时候以适当的方式处理

It must be dealt with by appropriate means at an appropriate time.

23.一群人把他围住了,向他提出一个又一个的问题

Very soon he was surrounded by a crowd and was snowed under with questions.

24.口试时,问了十个问题,她全都答对了

She was asked ten questions in the oral exam and answered every one of them correctly.

25.请全系老师和干部于星期三下午二时在会议室集合,听报告

All teachers and cadres of the Department are requested to meet in the conference room at2:00p.m.

on Wednesday to hear a speech.

26.母亲在谈到她的孩子时也许有自豪感,这是可以理解的

The mother might have spoken with understandable pride of her child.

相关文档
最新文档