睿丁英语扭伤了脖子

合集下载
相关主题
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

扭伤了脖子

Rui Rui: How does your neck sprain?.

睿睿:你的脖子怎么扭伤了。

Ding Ding: Blame the hateful Rand.

丁丁:都怪那个可恶的兰德。

Rui Rui: Oh, he broke your pencil and twisted your neck?

睿睿:哦,他弄坏了你的铅笔,还把你的脖子扭伤了?

Ding Ding: No.

丁丁:不是。

Rui Rui: That is how to return a responsibility?

睿睿:那是怎么回事?

Ding Ding: I was in the bookstore reading, and then I saw the hateful Rand. 丁丁:本来我在书店看书,然后我看到了可恶的兰德。

Rui Rui: He is not going to pay for your new pencil?

睿睿:他不打算赔偿你一只新的铅笔?

Ding Ding: Listen to me, don't you tell me it was rude to ignore others?

丁丁:听我说,你不是告诉我,无视别人是一种很粗鲁的行为。

Rui Rui: Yes.

睿睿:是的。

Ding Ding: So I ran up to him and looked up at him.

Rui Rui: What does this have to do with your neck?

睿睿:这和你的脖子有什么关系?

Ding Ding: Of course, I don't see the trees in front of me. 丁丁:当然关系,我没看到前面的树。

Rui Rui: Let me laugh for a while.

睿睿:允许我先笑一会。

相关文档
最新文档