摩登家庭第一季第二集中英文

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

第一季第二集
16--嗨ClaireHi,Claire
17--- 嗨- 嗨-Hey. -Hey.
18--好吧Oh,okay.
19--你好Hi
20--- 这位是我丈夫Phil - 你好-This is my husband,phil. -Hi.
21--那是我儿子Luke 他在那儿And that's my son,luke,right there.
22--- 这位是...- Desiree -This is... -Desiree.
23--对Desiree 抱歉Desiree... right. Sorry. 24--Desiree刚搬进我们小区Desiree just moved in down the block.
25--- 好啊你住哪? - 314号-Fun. Where? -314.
就那个两居室加室内室外客厅的房子吧
Oh,the two-bedroom cottage With the indoor/outdoor
family room.
记性不错啊
Very good.
你肯定会喜欢那里的蒸气淋浴的
Bet you're loving that steam shower.
Phil 注意言行抱歉
Phil,that's creepy. Oh,sorry.
我是个房地产大亨
I'm a real-estate mogul.
\什么?! 其实我只是个小经纪
What?! No,I am a real-estate agent.
我们曾用拖车拖过那房子
Um,we caravanned that house.
地板还不错
Great,uh,deck.
谢谢夸奖
Thanks.
我就在那儿待到我离完婚
I'm just there till my divorce is final.
哪来的傻X 竟然会跟你离婚?
Now,who is coconuts enough to dorce you?
我们得走了回见
We got to go,but we'll see yoaround.
有时间可以到我家坐坐
Well,we'll have to have you over sometime.
我很乐意- 好的
I'd love it. -All right.
拜- 拜
Bye. -Bye.
她挺不错的
She's awesome.
我们家可不欢迎她
No,we are never having her over.
听说她已和学校里两个孩子爸爸上过床了
I heard she already slept with two dads from the school.
什么?
What?
那也太...可怕了
That's...Horrible.
老爸! 注意点- 你也注意-
Dad! Watch out. -Oh,watch it,buddy.
真老人
Grandma.
那看起来还是像女孩的单车
That still looks like a girl's bike.
那我们再贴点黑胶带吧
Well,we'll add more black tape.
我儿子骑的是他姐的旧车
My son has been riding his sister's old bike.
直到他有能力打理新车为止
Until he's responsible enough To take care of his own bike.
他把苏打水洒我电脑
Look,he spilled a soda on my computer.
因为水下自拍毁了我家的数码相机
He ruined our digital camera taking pictures of himself underwater.
但那是女孩的单车
It's a girl's bike.
我很赞同给他教训
I'm all for teaching him a lesson,
但我很害怕
But I worry about the ridicule he might get
他会被老嘴巴们嘲笑
From some loudmouth bully.

hey.
单车不错啊
Sally Nice bike,sally.
老爸!
Dad!
在那上面他看起来就像小波皮(little bo peep 著名童谣女性形象) Come on. He looks like little bo peep on that thing.
不会太久的他今天下午就会有新车了
Actually,not for long. He's getting a new bike this afternoon.
真的吗? - 当然
I am? Mm-hmm.
是吗?
He is?
有时候做爸爸的得下定决心
Sometimes a man's gotta put his foot down
做男人该做的事
And do what a man's gotta do.
要是做妈妈的不高兴...And if the old lady don't like it...
亲爱的?Honey?
那就不关我事了...That's too damn bad.
老爸这单车太酷了Dad,this is the coolest bike ever.
喜欢就好Awesome.
听着老弟So,listen,buddy.
-家里的某些成员认为Certain members of this family
你还不够格照料好这部车Don't think you can take care of this bad boy.
122--- 你是说老妈? - 是你说的我可没说U mean mom? Your words,not mine.
我和你妈是个团队Look,uh,your mom and I are a team,
而她...我们感觉这是一个And she... we feel like this is a chance
125--让你体现责任的好机会For you to show some responsibility.
126--别让我们失望啊Don't make us look like jerks here.
127--我不会的I won't.
128--好的还有...Okay. One more rule.
129--什么?What?
130--好好去骑享受欢乐Have,like,three buttloads of fun.
131--谢谢你老爸Thanks,dad.
180--对我做出承诺才10分钟10 minutes after making a promise to me,
181--他就没锁单车扔一边了He leaves his bike unlocked.
182--Claire的声音开始在我脑里嗡嗡作响...All I can hear is claire's voice in my head...
183--"他没有责任感"he's not responsible.
184--你就不该给他买新单车"You never should have given him a bike."
185--我知道我模仿Claire超棒的I know. I do a pretty good claire.
186--我决定给他上一课So I decided to teach him a lesson
187--让他认为车被偷了And let him think his bike was stolen.
188--我知道这不好Now,I know that sounds kind of rough,
189--但有时候你就得做个"坏"老爸But sometimes it's a dad's job to be the tough guy. 190--请让一下谢谢Excuse me. Thank you.
191--你左边请让下是我左边你右边On your left. My left,your right.
230--哦嗨Oh,hey.
231--嗨! 好啊Hey! Hi!
232--你好Hi.
233--说起来很丢人Hi,uh,this is really embarrassing, 234--我把自己锁外面了But I locked myself out of my house.
235--哦! 我总是这样别觉得难为情Oh,tsh! I do it all the time. Don't be embarrassed.
236--我希望...你能帮帮我I was... I was hoping you could help me.
237--有个窗户是开的但我够不着There's a window open,but I can't reach it.
238--你不介意帮我吗?Would you mind?
239--- 当然了没问题- 太好了-Yeah,sure.Of course. -Great.
240--不是有句俗语嘛...you know what they say...
241--上帝关了一扇门的同时开了一扇窗Every time god closes a door,he opens a window. 242--我估计每次他把你关外面时都这样吧Or I guess ithis case,every time he locks you out. 243--好吧给我说说情况Okay,what do we got here?
244--我是不是对她有感觉? 当然了I mean,am I attracted to her? Yes.
245--但我会出轨吗?不可能的事Would I ever act on it? No. No way.
246--只要我老婆活着就不会Not while my wife is still alive.
247--你确定不用进门喝点啥?Are you sure I can't get you something to drink?
248--不用了我... 我不渴Yeah,no,I'm... I'm fine,really.
249--如果我知道会有男人爬我的卧室窗户If I knew a man was gonna climb into my bedroom window,
250--我肯定会打扫一番I would have cleaned up a bit.
251--你在开玩笑吧?Are you kidding me?
252--闻起来很好啊像乳液香精啊什么的It smelled great in there,like lotions and oils.
253--就是给呃..干燥粗糙皮肤用的那种For...Dry skin and,you know,calloused hands.
254--嗯那是蜡烛Yeah. It's a candle.
255--怎么了?What's wrong?
256--自行车不见了The bike's gone.
257--天我来和你一起找吧?Oh,no. Can I help you find it?
258--没事的谢谢你That's all right. Thank you.
259--好吧谢谢你喔!Okay. Thank you!
260--为了给他点教训我偷了他的自行车So,to teach him a lesson,I took his bike,
261--然后...事情诡异了... 我把它放下才一分钟And then... crazy thing... I put it down for one minute,
262--它就被偷了And someone swiped it from me.
263--也许是你爹要给你个教训呐Maybe that was your dad teaching you a lesson.
264--真幽默Zinger!
265--那...So...
266--这一辆能打打折吗?Any chance I could get a break on this one?
267--- 我可以添上一个铃铛- 成交I can throw in a bell. Deal.
268--- 用5块钱- 那算了-For $5. -No,sir.
269--那你这次要买保险呢So,you want to go for the insurance this time,
270--还是继续做傻X族?Or is it still for suckers?
271--哈哈!Ha ha!
272--还是很幽默Got me again.
273--说的好主人Well played,milord.
274--我要帮它买保险真谢谢你啊I will take some insurance. Thank you.
295--"你做错事了你让爸爸很没面子""you blew it. You made me look bad."
296--错了"你让你妈和我都没面子"No,"you made your mother and I look bad.
297--咱俩一起的嘛We are a team."
298--Luke 你在里面吗?Luke,you in there?
299--嗨爹地Hey,dad.
300--嗨嘿伙计Hey. Hey,buddy.
301--今天呃很好玩吧That was,uh,that was pretty fun today,huh,
302--得了辆新自行车?Gettin' a new bike?
303--对啊太棒了Yeah,it was awesome.
304--那我走了之后发生了什么事?So,uh,what happened after I took off?
305--你有事情要跟我说吗?Anything you want to share with me?
306--没有喔Not really.
307--那如果我现在就去车库So if I went out to the garage
308--拍张照片贴到剪贴簿上To take a picture for the scrapbook,
309--你确定不会有惊喜在上面?There'd be no surprises?
310--对不起我不是故意的I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it.
311--我错了I just made a mistake.
312--哼你惹大麻烦了!Yeah,a big mistake!
313--你让我多丢人呐You're making me look really bad here.
314--我跟你说了你自己能管好的I told mom you were ready for this.
315--只是一道刮痕啦爸爸It's just a scratch,dad.
316--那不是重点呐Luke...啥?That's not the point,luke... what?
317--我骑上车道的时候刮了一下I scratched it on my way into the driveway. 318--对不起I'm sorry.
319--就是说...没被偷?So...It's not stolen?
320--没啊为什么这么说?No. Why?
321--好事儿啊因为...That's good,'cause...
322--外面有坏人会偷车呢There are bad people out there who would steal a bike.
323--他们叫做偷车贼Those are thieves.
324--你在这里好好反省一下那个刮痕You sit there and think about the scratch part.
325--那也是不好的哟我真的要修那台阶了That's not good,either.I gonna fix that step.
326--我走的时候别再刮任何东西了So don't scratch anything while I'm gone.
327--除非觉得痒--那种刮是不一样的喔Unless it itches -- that's different.
328--好消息是Luke的自行车还在The good news is,luke has his bike.
329--好上加好的是...More good news...
330--我用偷车的方式I taught some random kid a valuable lesson
331--给某个小孩上了人生的一堂课By stealing his bike.
332--而最好的就是...Claire还不知情Best news... claire knows nothing.
333--所以我盘算着我能把新买的车放回So,I figure I'll just dump the new bike
334--我偷车的地方Where I stole the first bike.
335--那样的话那小孩能拿回自行车That way,random kid gets his back,
336--而这新车也不会遭来很多难堪的质问And this new bike doesn't rais a lot of embarrassing questions,
337--像为什么会拥有它啦Like why I had it
338--又或者是某人把某人从房间窗口扔出去Or who boosted who through a bedroom window. 339--总之就是皆大欢喜So,everybods happy.
362--我就不理解了I mean,I don't understand.
363--你干嘛要在我面前藏藏掩掩的?Why are you trying to sneak around and hide things from me?
364--其实这还蛮搞笑的I actually think it's pretty funny.
365--- 真的? - 当然咯-You do? -I do,yes.
366--你从别的小孩那里偷了一辆自行车I mean,you steal a bike from some poor kid
367--然后这车又从你手上被人偷掉And then the bike gets stolen from you...
368--多搞笑啊That's hilarious.
369--这就是我嘛对吧?classic me,right?
370--那是! 那辆在哪里被偷的啊?Yeah! So,where were you when it got stolen?
371--噢就在我给车加油的时候Oh,I was getting some gas.
372--你加油的时候不站在车旁边?You don't stand near the car when you get gas?
373--站啊呃我进了加油站里面Yep,but,uh,I went inside
374--去买汽水因为我好渴To get a soda because I was thirsty,
375--如果我喝了汽水我就会不渴了And if I had a sod I wouldn't be thirsty anymore,
376--所以我就买了一瓶就在那儿喝光光So I bought one,and then I drank it all right there, 377--所以没有铝罐带回来Which is why I don't have the can.
378--甜心拜托Well,honey,please,
379--下次记住了我是你老婆不是你老母Let's try to remember that I'm your wife,not your mom,
380--以后呢不要背着我藏东西了好不?So in the future,you don't need to hide things from me,okay?
381--好当然好Okay. Okay.
382--你肥来啦欢淫你哟!You get back here,you!
383--你在干嘛啊PhilWhat are you doing,phil?
384--老婆我好爱你好爱你哦!I just love you so darn much!
385--我也爱你啊你弄痛我了I know,I love you,too,but that hurts.
386--让我把你抱进屋Let's get you inside.
387--嗨!Hi!
388--我就知道但那样好痛啊I know. That's hurting a lot.
389--- 你真火辣- 嗨你们好啊-This is a hot one. -Hello! Hi,there!
390--嗨我又嗨了Oh,hi! Hi,again.
391--我呃找到你的自行车了I,uh,found your bike.
392--太棒了你...在加油站找到的吗Oh,good! You... the -- at the gas station?
393--不是啊在我家No,at my house.
394--有个邻居看到放进我车库里了One of my neighbors saw it and put it in my garage
395--那时你还在我卧室所以When you were in my bedroom,so...
396--还认那是我吗?Classic me?。

相关文档
最新文档