神探夏洛克剧本S02E01口语精华

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

《神探夏洛克》S02E01口语精华

1. I will burn the heart out of you.

让你下到十八层地狱

burn somebody

灼烧某人,引申为让某人下地狱

eg:"May God burn you in hellfire for all eternity, " the priest flared.

“愿上帝保佑,让你受地狱之火的永恒煎熬,”神甫快被气疯了。

2. Catch you later.

后会有期

catch you

抓住你,引申为跟上,赶上

eg:You go on, I will catch you up.

你先走,我一会儿来赶你。

3. But everything I have to say has already crossed your mind.

可我要说的你全都心知肚明了

cross one's mind

想到,知道,引申为心知肚明

eg:Someday, weeks will go by, maybe even years, it won't even cross our mind. 随着时间的慢慢流逝,总有一天,我们都不会再想起这些。

4. Wrong day to die.

今天还不适合死

wrong day

错误的时间,引申为还不适合怎样

eg:They were in the right place, on the wrong day. Or so it would seem.

他们来对了地方,却不是合适的时间,至少当时看起来是这样。

5. You'll be hearing from me, Sherlock.

我俩后会有期

hear from

收到...的信,引申为后会有期

eg:And we hope to hear from you soon.

我们也希望很快能听到你的回应。

6. I'll make you into shoes.

我让你吃不了兜着走

make you into shoes

把你塞到鞋子里,引申为让你吃不了兜着走

eg:Promise me or I will make you into shoes!

答应我,否则我让你吃不了兜着走!

7. I think my husband might be having an affair.

我想我的丈夫有外遇

have an affair

有外遇,婚外恋

eg:Do you know he is said to have an affair ?

可你知道吗,据说他搞婚外情?

8. We are prepared to offer any sum of money you care to mention.

你开什么价,我们都愿意付

offer

提供,出价

eg:A good start would be to announce that he will offer jobs to a few Republica ns.

宣布为一些共和党员提供工作机会将是一个很好的开始。

9. This is your case, it's entirely up to you, this is just friendly advice.

这案子你接了完全归你管只是要给你提个善意的醒

up to

由...决定

eg:I give you blessings; Happiness is up to you.

我给予你祝福,快乐幸福是你自己的选择。

10. He was killed by a single blow to the back from a blunt instrument.他是脑后遭钝器袭击一击毙命的

blunt

钝的,不锋利的

eg:Too much alcohol made the young driver's sense blunt.

大量喝酒使得那个年轻司机感觉迟钝。

11. He's trying to be clever. It's overconfidence.

自作聪明自信心膨胀

overconfidence

自负,过分自信

eg:Overconfidence in oneself is the first step to fail.

过度自信是走向失败的第一步。

12. Low self-esteem, tiny IQ and a limited life expectancy.

自信不足智商低下胸无大志

expectancy

期望,期待

eg:For most Americans, life expectancy continues merrily to rise.

对于大多数美国人来讲,寿命预期持续喜增。

相关文档
最新文档