英汉句子翻译
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
英汉句子翻译
1.His frequent interference in other people’s private affairs is very annoying.
他常常干预别人的私事,真恼人。
2.Astonishment and even horror oppressed him.
他感到惊讶甚至恐惧。
3.He has an unpleasant habit of expressing contradictory ideas in rapid succession.
她有个不讨人喜欢的习惯:一会儿一个看法,自相矛盾。
4.Not only politeness but an attitude of reverence is demanded in church.
在教堂里不仅要有礼貌,而且要有一种虔诚的态度。
5.Excitement deprived me of all power of utterance.
我兴奋得什么话都说不出来。
6.The sight of the big tree always reminds me of my childhood.
我一看到那棵大树就想起了童年的情景。
7.He was impressed by Deng Xiaoping’s flexibility.
他对邓小平的灵活态度印象深刻。
8.She is the best hater I’ve ever known.
我所认识的人中数她最会记仇。
9.It was only my capacity for hard work that saved me from early dismissal.
要不是我能干重活,早就给辞退了。
10.It is advised that the man who was seen to take an umbrella from the lecture
theatre last Sunday put it back if he does not wish to get into trouble.
上星期傍晚,有人看到某人在演讲厅取走雨伞一把,取伞者如不愿卷入纠纷,还是将伞放回原处为好。
11.We stepped onto the mysterious land with caution and uneasiness.
我们怀着谨慎和不安的心情踏上了那片神秘的国土。
12.Their eccentricity often makes you frown.
他们的古怪行为常常令人皱眉。
13.If you don’t compare, you’re in the dark, but the moment you do, you get a
shock.
不比不知道,一比吓一跳。
14.The image of the rolling water carrying the man and his car away in an instant is
still imprinted on my mind.
顷刻之间,滚滚的浊水连人带车一古脑儿都给冲走了。这情景,直到现在还印在我的脑海里。
15.The difficulties have been overcome, and the problem solved.
困难克服了,问题也解决了。
16.The position will not be given up so long as we are still living.
人在阵地在。
17.I don’t think it workable to build a bridge here.
这里建大桥,我看行不通。
18.It is by no means easy to learn the English language.
英语这门语言,学会它可不容易。
19.You should have repaired the house.
那所房子你们早该修了。
20.We saw many signs of occupation while strolling along a street past a major
concentration of the huts not far away from the Central Avenue.
我们漫步街头,在中央大道附近发现了一个很大的棚户区,有很多迹象表明茅棚里还住了人。