一年级起点新标准英语第四册课本文档
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
Module 1 Unit 1 What’s the weather like?
Come on, Amy. Let’s go to the park!
快点,Amy. 我们一块去公园吧。
What’s the weather like?
天气怎么样呢?
It’s hot. And it’s sunny. Let’s take our hats. 天气很热。
而且阳光灿烂。
我们要带上帽子呀。
Where’s my hat? 我的帽子在哪里?It’s over there. 它在那边。
In the street 在街上
It’s windy now. Oh, no! My hat.
现在有风。
哦,不,我的帽子被刮飞了。
Here it is,Amy! 给你,Amy!
Thank you, Sam. 谢谢你,Sam. Oh, no!It’s raining.哦,不。
现在下雨了。
Oh, sorry! 哦,对不起。
Look. It’s Daming.看,原来是大明在洒水。
Ha, ha, ha. 哈哈哈。
What’s the weather like? 现在天气怎么样?It’s sunny. 现在阳光灿烂。
What’s the weather like?
现在天气怎么样?
It’s raining. 现在在下雨。
What’s the weather like?
现在天气怎么样?
Is it hot? 现在天气热吗?
No, it isn’t. 不,现在天不热。
What’s the weather like?
今天天气怎么样?
Is it windy? 有风吗?
Yes, it is. 是的,有风。
Unit 2 I like swimming.
我喜欢游泳。
What’s the weather like in summer?
夏天天气怎么样?
It’s hot. 天气很热。
What do you like doing in summer?夏天你喜欢干什么?
I like swimming. 我喜欢游泳。
What’s the weather like here in winter? 冬天这里天气怎么样呢?
It’s cold and it snows.天气很冷而且还
下雪。
What do you like doing in winter? 冬天你喜欢干什么?
I like skiing. 我喜欢滑冰。
What do you like doing in summer?
夏天你喜欢干什么?
I like swimming. 我喜欢游泳。
What do you like doing in spring?
春天你喜欢干什么?
I like flying kites. 我喜欢放风筝。
What do you like doing in autumn?
秋天你喜欢干什么?
I like running. 我喜欢跑步。
What do you like doing in spring?
春天你喜欢干什么?
I like playing football. 我喜欢踢足球。
What do you like doing in summer?
夏天你喜欢干什么?
I like rowing a boat. 我喜欢划船。
What do you like doing in summer?
夏天你喜欢干什么?
I like playing basketball.
我喜欢打篮球。
What do you like doing in winter?
冬天你喜欢干什么?
I like skiing.我喜欢滑冰。
It’s hot. It’s cold. It’s hot. It’s cold.
天很热。
天很冷。
天很热,天很冷。
And it’s raining, too. 而且天还下雨。
It’s sunny. And it’s windy.
现在阳光灿烂,而且还有风。
We don’t know what to do.我不知道要干什么。
It’s hot. It’s cold. It’s hot. It’s cold. And it’s raining, too. 天很热,天很冷。
天很热,天很冷。
而且还下雨。
It’s sunny. And it’s windy. Is this weather true?
阳光灿烂,而且有风。
这种天气是不是真的?
What’s the weather like in Beijing?
北京天气怎么样?
Is it windy? 有风吗?No, it isn’t. 不,没有风。
Is it cold? 天冷吗?
Yes, it is. 是的,天很冷。
Module 2 Unit 1 She’s listening to the radio 她正在听收音机
Look at my photos, Sam. 看下我的照
片,Sam.
That’s your mother. 那是我的妈妈。
Yes, it is. She’s listening to the radio.
是的。
她正在听收音机。
And that’s your father.那个是你的爸爸。
Yes, it is. 是的。
她是。
Look, He’s reading a newspaper. 看,他在看报纸。
Oh, yes! Tom’s playing with his train. 哦,是的。
Tom正在玩他的玩具火车。
And this is your little brother.
这是你的小弟弟。
And this is my new camera. Smile, please.
这是我新买的的照相机。
请笑一下。
That’s your mother. 那是你的妈妈。
Yes, She’s listening to the radio.
是的。
她在听收音机。
That’s Tom. 那位是Tom.
Yes, He’s playing with his train.
是的,他正在玩他的玩具火车。
That’s Amy. 那是Amy.
Yes, She’s singing. 是的。
她在歌唱。
That’s Daming. Yes, he’s playing football. 那是大明。
是的,他在踢足球。
That’s Sam’s father. 那位是Sam 的爸爸。
Yes, he’s listening to the radio. 是的,他在听收音机。
That’s Tom. Yes, he’s playing with his car. 那是Tom. 是的,他在玩小汽车。
That’s Lingling. Yes, she’s reading. 那是玲玲。
是的,他在读书。
That’s Panpan. Yes, he’s watching TV. 那位是盼盼。
是的,他在看电视。
Unit 2 I’m drawing a picture.
Hi, I’m Becky. I’m eight. I’m writing a letter. And I’m drawing a picture.
大家好,我叫Becky. 我八岁了。
我正在写一封信。
而且我在画画。
Now, I’m coloring the picture. It’s for my friend Fangfang in China.
现在我正在给这张图片涂色。
这张图片是送给我朋友芳芳的。
Do you like it? 你喜欢它吗?What’s Becky doing? Becky 在干什么?She’s writing a letter. 她在写信。
And what are you doing? 你在干什么?I’m reading a book.我在读书。
She’s drawing a picture. 她在画画。
I’m writing a letter. 我在写信。
She’s coloring the picture. 她在涂色。
And I’m listening to music.
然而我在听音乐。
I’m listening to music. I’m reading a book. 我在听音乐。
我在读书。
I’m writing a letter. Come here and look. 我在写信。
过来看一看。
I’m playing football. 我在踢足球。
I’m talking to you. 我在和你说话。
I’m doing my homework. 我在做作业。
Are you doing it, too?
你也正在做作业吗?
You’re playing football. 你在踢足球。
Yes, I am.是的,我在。
You’re watching TV. 你在看电视。
No, I’m not. I’m reading. 是的,我没看电视,我在读书。
Listening 正在听Reading 正在看书watching 正在看电视singing 正在唱歌walking 正在走路eating 正在吃东西playing 正在玩耍。
Module 3 Unit 1
Sam isn’t tidying his room
山姆没有整理他的房间
Sam, please do your homework! And tidy your room!
山姆,做作业。
整理你的房间。
Mum, Sam isn’t tidying his room.
妈妈,山姆现在没有整理他的房间。
他在做作业吗?
No, he isn’t. 不,他没有做作业。
What’s he doing? It’s a secret.
他的干什么?这是个秘密。
A secret? Sam, what are you doing?
秘密?山姆,你在干什么?
This is for you, Mum. Happy birthday. 这个是送给你的,妈妈。
生日快乐。
A birthday card. Thank you. Sam.
生日卡片,谢谢你。
Sam.
Are you tiding you room now?
你现在正在整理你的房间吗?Yes, I am. 是的。
我正在整理我的房间。
Good boy. 好孩子。
Sam isn’t tidying his room.
山姆没有整理他的房间。
他在做作业吗?
No, he isn’t. 不,他没有做作业。
Is Daming doing his homework?
大明在做他的作业吗?
Yes, he is. 是的。
他在做作业。
Is Lingling tidying her room?
No, she isn’t.
玲玲在整理她的房间吗?不,她没有。
Is Sam coloring a picture?
Sam 再给图片涂色吗?
No, he isn’t. 不,他没有。
Is Sam’s father listening to music?
山姆的爸爸在听音乐吗?
Yes, he is. 是的。
Is Sam’s mother reading a letter?
Sam的妈妈在读信吗?
Yes, she is.
Is Amy watching TV?
Amy在看电视吗?
No, she isn’t. 不,她没有。
Unit 2 Are you doing your homework? 他在做作业吗?
Yes, mum. 是的,妈妈。
Amy, you’re drawing a picture! You’re not doing your homework.
Amy, 你在画画。
你没有做作业。
Mum, I’m drawing a picture of flowers. 妈妈,我在画一幅花的图片。
It’s my Science homework today!
这幅画是我今天的科学作业。
Are you doing your homework?
你在做作业吗?
Are you tidying your room?
你在整理你的房间吗?
Are you drawing a picture?
你在画画吗?
I’m coming to your room.
我这就去你的房间。
Are you listening to music?
你在听音乐吗?
Are you reading a book?
你在读书吗?
Are you watching TV?
你在看电视吗?
I’m coming to look.
我这就过来看。
Module 4 Unit 1 What are you doing? 你在干什么?
Hi, Amy. 你好,Amy.
Hi, Lingling. 你好,玲玲。
What’s that noise? Are you drinking? 那是什么声音?你在喝水吗?
No, I’m not. 不,我没有。
Are you eating? 你在吃东西吗?No, I’m not eating. 不,我没有吃东西。
So, what are you doing? 那么你在干什么?I’m talking to you. 我在和你谈话。
And what’s that noise?那么那个声音是咋回事呢?
Oh, that noise! It’s Tom. 哦,那个声音。
那是Tom 发出的声音。
What’s he doing? 他在干什么?He’s playing with his train. Listen.
他正在玩他的玩具火车呢。
Ha, ha, ha. 哈,哈,哈。
What are you doing? 你在干什么?I’m talking to you!我在和你说话。
What’s he doing? 他在干什么?He’s playing with his train.
他在玩他的玩具火车。
What’s she doing?她在干什么?She’s jumping. 她在跳。
What’s he doing? 他在干什么?He’s drinking. 他和喝水。
What’s he doing?他在干什么?He’s eating. 他在吃东西。
What’ she doing? 她在干什么?She’s singing. 她在唱歌。
What’s he doing? 他在干什么?
He’s playing football. 他在踢足球。
What’s she doing? 她在干什么?She’s dancing. 她在跳舞。
Unit 2 What’s she doing? 她在做什么?Where’s Lingling? Daming?
大明,玲玲去哪里了?
She’s there. 她在那里。
What’s she doing? 她在干什么?She’s playing a game with Amy and Sam. 她在和Amy还有Sam一起玩。
What game are they playing?
他们在玩什么游戏?
They’re playing five-stones.
他们在玩五个石子的游戏。
What’s Xiaohui doing? 小惠在干什么?He’s writing. 他在写字。
What are you doing? 你在干什么?We’re very late. 我们现在很晚了。
Hurry up! 快点。
Hurry up! 快点。
Please finish your cake. 快点把你的蛋糕吃完。
What are you doing? 你在干什么?Please put on your shoes! 请穿上你的鞋。
Hurry up! 快点!
Hurry up! 快点!
There’s no time to lose.
没有时间可以浪费了。
What is he doing? 他在干什么?
He is running. 他在跑步。
What is he doing? 他在干什么?
He is playing football. 他在踢足球。
What are they doing? 他们在干什么?They are jumping. 他们在跳绳。
What is she doing? 她在干什么?She is walking. 她在走路。
What is she doing? 她在干什么?She is eating. 她在吃东西。
What is he doing? 他在干什么?
He is drinking. 他在喝水。
What are they doing? 他们在干什么?They are talking. 他们在说话。
What is he doing? 他在干什么?
He is playing with his toy car. 他在玩他的玩具小汽车。
What is she doing? 她在干什么?She is reading. 她在读书。
What are they doing? 他们在干什么?They are playing basketball. 他们在打篮球。
Module 5 Unit 1 Lingling is skipping 玲玲在跳绳
Fangfang, are you sad? 芳芳,你伤心吗?Yes, no one is playing with me.
是的,没有人跟我玩。
Lingling is skipping. 玲玲在跳绳。
Daming and Sam are playing hide-and-seek. Daming is hiding and
Sam is seeking. 大明和Sam 在玩捉迷藏。
大明在躲Sam,Sam在找大明。
Those girls are playing clapping games. 那些女孩在玩拍手游戏。
Do you like clapping games? 你喜欢拍手游戏吗?
Yes, I do. 是的,我喜欢。
Well, let’s play clapping games together. 好吧,我们来玩拍手游戏吧。
One, two, three, four. I am opening the door. Five, six, seven, eight. Hurry up! Don’t be late.
一,二,三,四.我来开门。
五,六,七,八.快点,别迟到。
Daming and Sam are playing hide-and-seek. 大明和Sam 在玩捉迷
藏的游戏。
Daming is hiding and Sam is seeking. 大明在躲Sam, Sam在找大明。
Those girls are playing clapping games. 那些女孩在玩拍手游戏。
What are they doing?
Some girls are skipping. 一些女孩在跳绳。
Some boys are running. 一些男孩在跑。
Some girls are playing hide-and-seek. 一些女孩在玩捉迷藏的游戏。
Some girls are playing clapping games. 一些女孩在玩拍手游戏。
Some girls are talking. 一些女孩在说话。
Unit 2 What are you playing? 你在玩
什么?
What are you playing? 你们在玩什么游戏?We’re playing catch. The girls are running. The boys are catching them. 我们在玩抓人游戏。
女孩子们在跑,男孩子们在抓她们。
Can I play with you? 我能和你一起玩吗?Yes, you can. 是的,你可以玩。
What are they doing? 他们在干什么?
They are playing catch. 他们在玩抓人游戏。
What are they doing? 他们在干什么?They are playing football. 他们在踢足球。
What are they doing? 他们在干什么?They are playing
Five-stones. 他们在玩五个石子游戏。
What are they doing? 他们在干什么?They are playing hide-and-seek.
他们在玩捉迷藏的游戏。
We’re playing in the playground. 我们在操场上玩。
We’re having lots of fun. 我们玩的很开心。
Running and skipping together, everyone. 大家有人在跑,大家有人在跳绳。
Some are running races. 一些人在赛跑。
Some are playing catch. 一些人在玩抓人游戏。
Some are playing football together in a match. 一些人在比赛踢足球。
What am I playing? 我在干什么?Are you playing football? 你在踢足球吗?Yes, I am. 是的,我是在踢足球。
Module 6 Unit 1 I usually play basketball 我经常打篮球
On Sundays I usually play basketball. 星期天我通常打篮球。
It’s Sunday today. But he’s not playing basketball. 今天星期天,但是现在他没有打篮球。
I usually help my father.
我通常帮助我的爸爸。
But he’s not helping me today. 但是今天这个时候他没有帮助我。
I usually ride my bike. 我经常骑自行
车。
But he’s not riding it today.
但是今天这个时候他没有骑自行车。
And I usually do my homework. 而且我通常做作业。
He’s not doing his homework now.
但是他现在没有做作业。
Today he’s not doing these things. He’s in bed. 今天他没有做这些事情。
他在床上。
But I am watching TV now.
但是现在我在看电视。
I usually help my father. But I’m not helping him today. 我通常帮助我的爸爸。
但是今天这个时候我没有帮助他。
I usually ride my bike, But I’m not
riding it today.
我通常骑自行车,但是我现在今天没有汽车。
My grandma usually cooks. And she usually goes shopping. 在家里奶奶通常做饭给我们吃。
并且她经常去购物。
But today she isn’t doing these things. Today I am cooking. 但是今天他没有做这些事情,今天由我在做饭。
And my father is going shopping. Today is Grandma’s birthday and we are helping her.
由爸爸去购物。
今天是奶奶的生日我们都在帮她。
What do you usually do on Sundays? 星期天你通常做什么?
What do you usually do?
你通常做什么?
I usually play all of the day.
一天大部分时间我通常都在玩。
That’s what I usually do.
玩就是我通常做的事情。
And what are you doing now this Sunday? 那么本周日你正在干什么?What are you doing now?
你现在正在干什么呢?
I’m lying in bed with a pain in my head. 我今天头疼躺在床上。
That’s what I’m doing now.
那就是我现在正在做的事情。
Good morning, boys and girls. I’m Xiaohu from School TV. 早上好,同学们。
我是来自学校电视台的小辉。
It’s Children’s Day today. 今天是儿童节。
Look, The children are very happy. 看,孩子们很开心。
Daming is doing a play with some children. 大明正在和一些孩子们演话剧。
Lingling is singing a song.
玲玲在唱歌。
Sam is saying a poem. Sam 正在说一首诗歌。
Amy is dancing. Amy在跳舞。
Now, look. Children from Class 2 are coming. 看,二班的同学们来了。
They’re doing a dragon dance.
他们正在舞龙。
Daming is doing a play with some
children. 大明正在和一些孩子们演
话剧。
Lingling is singing a song. 玲玲在唱
歌。
My name is Tingting. I’m at the park with my family. We’re having a picnic. 我叫婷婷。
我正在和家人在公园里。
我们正在野餐。
My father is flying a kite. My mother is eating. 我爸爸正在放风筝。
妈妈正在吃东西。
And my grandma is sleeping. 我的奶
奶正在睡觉。
I am drawing a picture.
我在画画。
The weather is good. It is sunny and
warm. 天气非常好。
阳光灿烂而且很暖和。
What’s the family doing?
一家人都在干什么?
What is Tingting’s father doing?
婷婷的爸爸正在干什么?
What’s Tingting’s mother doing?
婷婷的妈妈正在干什么?
What’s is Tinging’s grandma doing?
婷婷的奶奶正在干什么?
What is Tingting doing?
婷婷在干什么?
What is the weather like?
天气怎么样呢?
It’s Children’s Day. Let’s play! Let’s play. 今天是儿童节。
我们尽情地玩。
It’s Children’s Day today. 今天是儿童
节。
It’s Children’s Day. 今天是儿童节。
I’m happy to say it’s Children’s day. 谈到今天是儿童节我非常开心。
Hello, I’m on the train now.
大家好,我现在坐在火车上。
Good, I’m at the station.
好的,我就在车站。
The train is going up a hill.
火车正在爬山。
Now, it’s going down a hill.
现在火车正在下山。
Now it’s going past a hospital.
现在它正经过一所医院。
Now it’s stopping at the station.
现在火车正在站台停车。
I can see you. 我看到你了。
I can see you, too. 我可以看到你。
The train is going up a hill.
火车正在爬山。
It’s going down a hill.
火车正在下山。
It’s going past a hospital. 它正经过一家医院。
We are going up.
我们正举起手。
We are going down.
我们正把手放下来。
We’re turning around.
我们正在转圈。
We’re touching the sky.
我们正在触摸天空。
And now we’re turning around again. 现在我们又在转圈。
Point up! 向上指。
Point down! 向下指。
Turn around. 转圈。
Touch the sky. 摸天空。
Touch the ground. 摸地面。
Shake, shake, shake your shoulders. 摇,摇,摇晃你的肩膀。
Shake them up and down.
往上摇来往下摇。
Shake, shake, shake your shoe and stamp it on the ground. 摇,摇你的鞋。
然后把脚放在地上。
Where’s the train going?
火车再往哪里开?
It’s going up a hill. 火车在往山上开。
Now where’s it going?
现在它往哪里开?
It’s going past a hospital.
火车现在正经过一家医院。
Where are you going, Sam?
Sam. 你往哪里去呢?
I’m going to Daming’s flat.
我正往大明家去呢。
Where’s it? 大明家在哪里?
It’s in West Lake Road. 大明家在西湖路上。
Excuse me, where’s West Lake Road? 打扰一下,请问西湖路怎么走?Go straight on!一直往前走。
Then turn right. 然后向右拐。
Then turn left! 最后向左拐。
Thank you. 谢谢。
You’re welcome. 谢谢。
Daming, I’m lost. 大明,我迷路了。
Where are you? 你在哪里?
I’m in West Lake Road. 我在西湖路。
I live in East Lake Road. Not West Lake Road. 我住在东湖路,不是西湖路。
Ha, ha, ha. 哈哈哈!
Turn left. 向左拐。
Turn right. 向右拐。
Go straight on! 直走。
Where do you live?
你住在哪里?
I live in Apple Street. 我住在苹果街。
And where is Apple Street?
苹果街在哪里呢?
Go out of the school. 走出学校。
Turn left. Then go straight on. 向左,拐。
然后直行。
You go past the factory. Then you turn right. That is Apple Street.
经过一家工厂。
然后你就向右拐。
那就是苹果街。
Left foot, right foot. Left foot, right.
左右左,左右左。
Go straight on, now turn right.
一直往前,然后向右拐。
Marching all day, and marching all night. 白天行军来,晚上也不停。
Left foot, right foot, left foot, right.
左右左,左右左。
Turn left! 向左拐。
Turn right! 向右拐。
Go straight on! 一直往前走。
Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你。
Sam, this is my cousin Lin.
Sam, 这位是我的堂兄弟林。
Nice to meet you, too. 我也很高兴见到你。
Excuse me, where’s the supermarket, please? 请问,超市在哪里呢?
Go straight on. Then turn left. It’s next to the park. 直走,然后向左拐,超市就在公园的旁边。
Thank you. 谢谢。
Excuse me, wher e’s the zoo?
打扰一下,请问动物园怎么走呢?Go straight on. It’s in front of the school. 直走,动物园就在学校的前
面。
You know the city well, Lin.
你对这个城市非常了解呀,林。
Of course! I’m a taxi driver.
当然了,我是一个司机嘛。
Ha, ha, ha. 哈哈哈!
Excuse me, where’s the supermarket, please? 打扰一下,请问超市在哪里?It’s next to the park. 超市在公园的旁边。
Excuse me. Where’s the zoo?
请问,动物园怎么走?
It’s in front of the school.
动物园在学校的前面。
Excuse me, Where is the toilet, please? 打扰一下,请问厕所在哪里?
The girl’s toilet is over there, on the left. The boy’s toilet is on the right.
厕所在那边。
左边是女厕所,右边是男厕所。
Thank you. 谢谢。
You are welcome. 不用谢。
Excuse me, where’s the hospital?
请问医院在哪里呢?
Look left, look right. Look left, again. 左看看,右看看。
再往左边看。
A car is coming. So start again.
一辆小汽车来了。
所以还要从新开始。
Look left, look right, then look left, now. 左看看,右看看。
再往左边看。
Nothing is coming, Let’s cross now.
现在路上没有车,我们现在可以过马路了。
Go straight on. Turn left. It’s on the right. Where are you?
一直往前走。
向左拐。
它就在你的右边。
Where are you? 你在哪里?
I’m at the zoo. 我在动物园。
What do you wear on hot days?
热天你穿什么?I wear shorts on hot days. 热天我穿短裤。
Now look at the boy. What is he doing? 现在看那个男孩。
他在干什么?
The weather is sunny. 天气晴朗。
Look for two girls. What are they doing?
找出两个女孩,他们在干什么?
Go down the hill. It’s next to the house. 下山,它就在房子旁边。
Find a family, What is it doing?
找出一家人,这家人在干什么?Now find the station, It’s on the right. 现在找出车站,它就在右边。
Now look in the picnic box. What do you see? 现在看野餐盒,你能看到什么?Now go up the hill, It’s next to the tree. What is it? 现在上山,它就在树的旁边,它是什么?
Now look in front of the station. What is it? 现在往车站的前面看,那是什么?
Now look for a boy. What is he doing? 现在找一个男孩,他在干什么?Find a car. What color is it?
找出一辆车,这辆车是什么颜色的?You’re in the red car. Now turn left. Then turn right. Where are you?
你现在就坐在红色小汽车里。
现在想左拐,然后向右拐。
现在你在哪里?
Look up! They’re flying in the sky. What are they?
抬头看!他们在天空上飞。
They are playing hide-and-seek.
他们在玩捉迷藏的游戏。
What are you doing, Little brother?
小弟弟,你在干什么?
I’m making a house with sticks.
我在用树枝盖房子。
Sticks? Sticks aren’t good.
树枝,树枝盖房子可不好。
What are you doing, Brother?
二弟,你在干什么?
I’m making my house with leaves.
我在用树叶盖房子。
Leaves? Leaves are not good, Brother. 什么?用树叶盖房子可不好,二弟。
Are you tired, Big Brother?
大哥,你累吗?
Yes, I am. I’m making my house with bricks. Bricks are very good.
我累。
我正在用砖盖房子。
砖用来盖房子非常好。
Here is a wolf. The wolf likes pigs. He likes pigs for dinner.
狼来了。
狼喜欢吃猪。
他喜欢把猪当成晚餐来吃。
The wolf goes to the house of sticks. He blows the house down.
狼来到了树枝房前,他把树枝房子给吹倒了。
Help!Help!救命,救命!
Then he goes to the house of leaves. He blows the house down. 然后他又走到了树叶房子前,他把树叶房子也给吹倒了。
Help! Help! 救命!救命!Then he goes to the house of bricks. 然后狼又来到了砖房子前面。
Open the door, little pigs.
小猪们,快把门开开。
No, go away. 不开,不开,就不开。
快滚开。
The wolf blows and blows. He doesn’t blow the house down.
这头狼吹呀吹,但是无论他多么用力,他还是不能够把房子吹倒。
I’m coming, pigs. 我来了,小猪们。
Hello,wolf. Hello, wolf.
你好,狼先生。
你好,狼先生。