冰河世纪1精彩对白

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

冰河世纪精彩对白

Animal A: Why not call it the Big Chill or the Nippy era? I’m just saying-how do we know it’s an ice age? 动物甲:为什么不叫大寒时代或干脆叫冷冰冰时代?我的意思是,我们怎么知道这就是冰河时期?Animal B: Because of all the ice.

动物乙:因为放眼望去全是冰啊,你个笨蛋。

Rhinoceros:Do the world a favor. Move your issues off the road.

犀牛甲:你一定要跟全世界唱反调吗?把你的大个子挪开。

Manfred: If my trunk was that small, I wouldn’t draw attention to myself, pal.

曼弗瑞德:如果我的鼻子像你的一样那么小,我一定不敢吭气。

Rhinoceros: Give me a break, we’ve been waddling all day.

犀牛甲:饶了我吧,我们晃了一整天了都。

Manfred: Go ahead, follow the crowd. It’ll be quieter when you’re gone

曼弗瑞德:去吧,跟上你的大部队吧。你们走了我的耳根才清静。

Rhinoceros: Come on. If he wants to freeze to death, let him.

犀牛甲:走吧,他想冻死就让他去吧,别拦着。

Sid: Y ou have beautiful eyes.

西德:你的眼睛好迷人哦。

Manfred: Get off my face.

曼弗瑞德:不要死黏在我脸上。

Sid: whoa, we make a great team. What do you say we head south together?

西德:嘿嘿,我们的合作太完美了,我们一起去南方如何?

Manfred: Great. Jump on my back and relax the whole way.

曼弗瑞德:好啊,跳到我背上来躺着吧。

西德:哇哦!真的呀?

曼弗瑞德:你想的美哦。

Diego: that pink thing is mine.

老虎迪亚哥:那个粉红宝宝是我的。

Sid: no. actually, that pink thing belongs to us.

西德:才不是,他是我们的。

Diego: "us"? Y ou two are a bit of an odd couple.

老虎迪亚哥:“我们”?你们这一种夫妻还真少见。

Manfred: there is no "us".

曼弗瑞德:不要再提“我们”两个字。

Diego: I see. Can’t have one of your own, so you want to adopt.

老虎迪亚哥:我了了。你们生不出来,就领养一个咯。

Manfred: guys, I thought we were in a hurry. And Diego, spit that out, you don’t know where it’s been. 曼弗瑞德:伙计们,我们不是急着赶路吗?迪亚哥,把他吐出来吧,他一身脏兮兮的。

Sid: boy. For a second there, I actually thought you were gonna eat me

西德:伙计,我刚以为你要把我吃掉。

Diego: I don’t eat junk food.

老虎迪亚哥:我不吃垃圾食品。

Sid: thought you were gonna……were you?

西德:你动过那个念头……真的嘛?

Sid: this is gonna be the best migration ever. I’m tell you I’ll show you my favorite watering holes. I turn b rown when the fungus in my fur dries.

西德:这是我有生以来最正点的迁徙了。我请你们到我最喜欢的水洼去喝两杯。等我身上的霉菌干了后,我就变成咖啡色了。

Manfred: sounds very attractive

曼弗瑞德:听起来真不错哈。

Sid: this whole ice age thing is getting old. Y ou know what I could go for? Global warming.

西德:冰河世纪我都玩腻了。你知道我最喜欢什么吗?全球温室效应。

Manfred: all right. Keep dreaming.

曼弗瑞德:好吧,做你的春秋大梦吧。

相关文档
最新文档