状语从句翻译练习答案--(英语-中文)教学文稿

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

状语从句翻译练习---(英语-中文)

1、时间状语从句

When I came into the room, he was writing a letter.

当我进屋时,他正在写信。

We shall go there whenever we are free.

我们什么时间有空,我们就去那里。

I was walking along the street when suddenly someone patted me on the shoulder from behind. 我正在街上走着,这时忽然有人从后面拍我的肩膀。

While it was raining, they went out.

天下雨的时候,他们出去了。

I stayed while he was away.

他不在的时候我在。

He hurried home, looking behind as he went.

他赶快回家,不时地一边走一边向后看。

Be a pupil before you become a teacher.

先做学生,再做先生。

He arrived after the game started.

比赛开始后,他到了。

We waited till (until)he came back .

我们一直等到他回来。

She didn’t stop working until eleven o’clock .

她到11点钟才停止工作。

Until he had passed out of sight, she stood there.

她站在那里看着,直到看不见他的身影。

Great changes have taken place in China since 1978.

自从1978年以来中国发生了巨大的变化。

As soon as I arrive in Shanghai, I’ll write to you.我一到上海就给你写信。

I had hardly got home when it began to rain.

我刚一到家,就下雨了。=Hardly had I got home when it began to rain.

No sooner had we got to the station than the train left.

我们刚到车站,火车就走了。

Hardly had we begun when we were told to stop.

我们刚开始就被叫停。

Every time I travelled by boat, I got seasick.

我每次乘船都晕船。

The moment I heard the song, I felt cheerful.

我一听到这首歌,就感到很愉快。

Next time you come ,you’ll see him.

下次你来的时候,就会见到他。

2、地点状语从句

Where there is a will, there is a way.

有志者,事竟成。

Where there is water there is life.

哪里有水,哪里就有生命。

You are free to go wherever you like.

你可以随意到你喜欢的任何地方去。

Wherever you go, you must obey the law.

无论你去哪都要遵守法律。

3、原因状语从句

I came back late yesterday because I was on duty.

昨天我回来晚了,因为我值班。

Since everyone is here, let’s begin our meeting.

既然大家都到了,我们开始开会。

As he didn’t know much English, he looked up the word in the dictionary .由于他英语懂得不多,他在字典中查阅这个单词。

Now (that) the weather has cleared up, we can start our journey.

鉴于天气已经晴朗,我们可以启程了。

Seeing (that) he was badly ill, we sent for the doctor.

鉴于他病情严重,我们派人去请医生去了。

4、目的状语从句

I shall write down your telephone number that I may not forget.

我要把你的电话号码记下来,以免忘记。

We’ll tell you the truth so that you can judge for yourself.

我把真实情况告诉你,使你能自己作出判断。

They worked harder than usual in order that they could finish the work ahead of time . 他们比往常更加努力工作,为了能提前完成工作。

Put on more clothes lest (= for fear that ) you should catch cold.

多穿点衣服,以免患感冒。

5、结果状语从句

We turned up the radio, so that everyone heard the news.

我们把收音机的音量放大,大家都听到了新闻。

He was so excited that he couldn’t say a word.

他十分激动,以致一句话都说不出来。

He gave such important reasons that he was excused.

他说出了这么重要的理由,得到大家的谅解。

It is such an interesting novel that all of us want to read it.

It is so interesting a novel that all of us want to read it.

这是一本十分有意思的书,大家都想看。

6、条件状语从句

Difficulties are nothing if we are not afraid of them.

如果我们不怕困难,困难就算不了什么了。

We shall go there tomorrow unless it rains.

除非下雨,我们明天就去那里。

= We shall go there tomorrow if it doesn’t rain.

So/As long as you work hard, you will succeed.

相关文档
最新文档