带领参观外贸英语情景对话_0

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

带领参观外贸英语情景对话

从事外贸工作,时常要带一些外国客户参观公司的情况,了解一些实用的英语对话是很有必要的下面为大家带来带领参观外贸英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

A: Are you doing anything special tomorrow?

A:你明天有什么特殊的安排吗?

B: Yes,l mean to go downtown to do some shopping. What do you have in mind?

B:是的,我想去市里买些东西。你有什么主意吗?

A: I was thinking of taking you to Mt. Laoshan.

A:我想带你去崂山玩玩。

B: Oh.I'd love to. I'm sure the trip will be very pleasant. I've heard that Mt. Laoshan is a must, B:哦,我很高兴去,我想这次旅行一定会很愉快。我听说崂山是个不能不去的地方

A: Yes.a visit to Mt. Laoshan would be very worthwhile.lt would be the ideal place for you. It has around 200 sightseeing spots. But you are going shopping.

A:是的,去崂山游玩肯定会很值得的。说应该是个理想的地方。那儿有共约200处旅游景点。但是你还要购物呢。

B: Never mind. We can put it off until some other time. l've been looking forward to visiting Mt. Laoshan. I love beautiful scenie spots.

B:没关系,我们可以推迟到其他时间,我一直盼望着去崂山看看。我喜欢看优美的风景。

A: Well.there are plenty of worthwhile places for you to see in Qingdao. For example.the beaches.the Stone Old Man National Tourism and Holiday Resort any more.

A.其实,在青岛有不少值得你去看的地方。比如海滨浴场、石老人国家旅游度假区等。

B: Wow! Qingdao is really a great tourist attraction! I doubt I can see it this entire trip !

B:哇!青岛可真是个旅游胜地!我这趟旅行不知道能否游遍所有的地方!

带领参观外贸英语对话篇二A: Mr. Fang,may I take a look around your company?

A:方先生,我可以参观一下贵公司吗?

B: Yes,ot course. I'll show you around. Let's go outside.

B:是的,当然,我带你四处转转,咱们走吧!

A: Your buildings are very large.

A:你们的办公大楼真大啊!

B: Yes. We are still expanding.

B:是的,我们还在扩建呢。

A; What's that red building?

A:那座红色的建筑物是做什么用的?

B: That's our research and development center. B:那是我们的研发中心。

A: Would you mind showing me your showroom? A:可以带我去看看你们公司的展示间吗?

B: Of course. lt's on the fourth floor.

B:好的,在四楼.

A: Is any work done by yourself?

A:所有的工作都是由你们自己来完成的吗?

B: Yes.we are fully self-sufficient,

B:是的,我们完全自给自足。

A: What type of company is it?

A:你们是哪一类型的公司?

B: lt's.a trading company.

B: 我们是一家贸易公司。

A: Does most of your business deal in exports?

A: 你们的主要生意是出口经营吗?

B: Yes.most of our business is in trade with America. B: 是的,我们大部分的生意都是跟美国交易的.

A: How about Europe?

A:那欧洲方面呢?

B; Well.at the moment.not much. But with a view to future trade.we have branch offices in New York and Chicago. We're planning to open a new office in Paris.too.

B:嗯,目前还不是很多。但是鉴于长远的贸易发展,我们在纽约和芝加哥已设立分公司。我们也计划在巴黎开一家新公司。

A: Is your main office in Shanghai?

A:总公司是在上海吗?

B: Yes.it was founded in 1993.1 belong to the Export Department and I meet foreign customers; I show them our new products and discuss trade terms with them. I sometimes entertain our customers.

B:是的,它成立于1993年。我属于出口部,我负责接待外国客户,带领他们参观本公司的新产品,并和他们讨论贸易条款。有时候,我还要款待我们的客户呢!

带领参观外贸英语对话篇三A:Where can we see your complete line

A:什么地方可以看到你们全部的生产线?

B: We have a showroom in this city.

B:我们在本市设有一个展示中心。

A:I'd like to see it.

相关文档
最新文档