外研社《英语初级听力》第8课课文翻译
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
Lesson Eight
Section One:
Tapescript.
Dialogue 1:
-进来的是我的秘书。- Here comes my secretary.
她是一个非常漂亮的年轻女人She is an extremely good-looking young woman 你不这么认为吗?don’t you think?
-是的但是她不是很擅长她的工作Yes,but she isn’t very good at her work.
-也许你是对的-Perhaps you are right.
但我还是一样的喜欢她But I like her all the same.
Dialogue 2:
-我将去买一个新的地毯-I’m going to buy a new carpet.
-但是你不能这么做-But you can’t do that.
-为什么我不能呢-Why can’t I?
-我们没有足够的钱-We haven’t got enough money.
Dialogue 3:
-这个下午你将做什么呢?-What are you going to do this afternoon?
-我将去花园除草。-I’m going to weed the garden.
-你明天下午也要除草吗-Are you going to weed the garden tomorrow
afternoon,too?
-不,我将去粉刷前门。-No,I’m going to paint the front door.
Dialogue 4:
-我想坐在这个椅子上-I’m going to sit on this chair
-但是你不能做- But you mustn’t
-为什么不行呢?-Why not?
-因为它坏了。-Because it’s broken.
Dialogue 5:
-你喜欢烤鸡吗?-Do you like roast chicken?
-是的,我喜欢谢谢你。 -Yes,I love it.Thank you.
-你喜欢棕色的肉还是白色的肉呢?-Do you prefer brown meat or white meat?
-我真的不介意。谢谢。-I really don’t mind. Thank you.
Dialogue 6:
-当你去巴黎的时候你买什么了吗?-Did you buy anything when you went to
Paris?
-是的,我买了一个公文包。-Yes.I bought a briefcase.
-什么样子的?-What’s it like?
-大的,皮革的。-It’s a large,leather one.
Dialogue 7:
-你是乘公交车去开会地点的吗?-Did you take a bus to the meeting place? -不,我乘的Richard的小轿车。-No.I went in Richard’s car.
-那Susan也是乘的Richard的车吗?-Did Susan go in Richard’s car,too?
-不。她乘的出租车。-No.She took a taxi.
Dialogue 8:
-打扰一下,先生,这是你的打火机吗?-Excuse me,sir,is this your cigarette lighter? -你能再说一遍吗?-I beg your pardon?
-我说“这是你的打火机吗?”-I said”Is this your cigarette lighter”.
-哦是的,它是。多谢了。-Oh,yes,it is.Thank you so much.
-不客气,乐意效劳。-Not at all.It’s a pleasure.
Dialogue 9:
-你订婚了吗,Margaret?-Are you engaged,Margaret?
-我当然没有,-Of course I’m not.
为什么这么问Nicholett?Why do you ask,Nicholett?
-我只是想练习一下我的英语。-If only wanted to practice my English.
-哦,我知道了,你想利用我。-Oh,I see.You want to make use of me. Dialogue 10:
-晚上好,你们如何度过这些天的呢?-Good evening,and how
have you spent the day?
-我维修并且清洗车直到午饭时间-I serviced and cleaned the car
till lunch time.
-你午饭后要做什么呢?-And what did you do after lunch?
-我带着我全家去乡下野餐。-I took the family into the country for a picnic. Dialogue 11:
-你好Tony,你刚刚去哪里呢?-Hello,Tony,where have you been?
-游泳。-Swimming.
-你和谁一起去的?-Who did you go with?
-我和Mark和Elizabeth。-I went with Mark and Elizabeth.
Dialogue 12:
-你好,你为什么不点着你的烟?-Hello,why haven’t you lit your cigar?
-我没有带打火机-I haven’t brought my lighter.