老友记第一季中英剧本108

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

108. The One Where Nana Dies Twice

[Scene: Chandler's Office, Chandler is on a coffee break. Shelley enters.]

break: 休息

-Shelley: Hey gorgeous, how's it going?

【gorgeous: A beautiful girl/guy –from Urban Dictionary】

嗨,帅哥,你怎么样?

-Chandler: Dehydrated Japanese noodles under fluorescent lights... does it get better than this? dehydrated: 脱水的noodle: 面条fluorescent: 日光灯

在荧火灯下吃日本方便面……我能有多好?

-Shelley: Question. You're not dating anybody, are you, because I met somebody who would be perfect for you.

date: 约会

问个问题。你没有约会对象,是吧,因为我碰到个人对你来说相当完美。

-Chandler: Ah, you see, perfect might be a problem. Had you said 'co-dependent', or 'self-destructive'...

co-dependent: 相互依靠的self-destructive: 自我毁灭的

啊,是啊,不过“完美”也许有点不恰当。你可以说“相互依靠”,或者“自我毁灭”。

-Shelley: Do you want a date Saturday?

你想星期六约会吗?

-Chandler: Yes please.

是啊请说吧。

-Shelley: Okay. He's cute, he's funny, he's-

cute:可爱

好的。他很帅,很风趣,他-

-Chandler: He's a he?

他是男的?

-Shelley: Well yeah! ...Oh God. I- just- I thought- Good, Shelley. I'm just gonna go flush myself down the toilet now...(backs out of the room) Okay, goodbye...

flush: 淹没toilet:厕所back out of: 退出

恩对!……哦天呐。我-只是-我以为-好的,Shelley。我现在只想去把自己冲进下水道……好的,再见……

[Scene: Monica and Rachel's, everyone is there.]

-Chandler: Couldn't enjoy a cup of noodles after that. I mean, is that ridiculous? Can you believe she actually thought that?

ridiculous: 荒谬的actually: 实际上

从那以后就没心情吃面条了。我意思是,那不荒谬吗?你能相信她真那样想吗?

-Rachel: Um... yeah. Well, I mean, when I first met you, y'know, I thought maybe, possibly, you might be...

呃……对,恩,我是说,我第一次见到你时,要知道,我想也许,可能,你也许是……

-Chandler: You did?

你原来以为?

-Rachel: Yeah, but then you spent Phoebe's entire birthday party talking to my breasts, so then I figured maybe not.

entire:整个的全部的breast: 胸部,乳房figure: 认为

对,不过随后你在Phoebe的整个生日派对上都盯着我的胸部谈话。所以我认为也许不是。-Chandler: Huh. Did, uh... any of the rest of you guys think that when you first met me?

恩。还有,呃……你们其他人第一次见到我时那样想过吗?

-Monica: I did.

我想过。

-Phoebe: Yeah, I think so, yeah.

是,我想是的,对。

-Joey: Not me.

我没有。

-Ross: Nono, me neither. Although, uh, y'know, back in college, Susan Sallidor did.

y'know =you know. college:大学

不不,我也没有。虽然,呃,你知道,上大学时,Susan Sallidor那样想过。

-Chandler: You're kidding! Did you tell her I wasn't?

kid: 开玩笑

开什么玩笑!你告诉她我不是了吗?

-Ross: No. No, it's just 'cause, uh, I kinda wanted to go out with her too, so I told her, actually, you were seeing Bernie Spellman... who also liked her, so...

go out;出去

没,没有,只是因为,呃,我也有点想约她出去,所以我告诉她实际上,你那时正在和Bernie Spellman……也就是另一个也喜欢她的家伙,所以……

(Joey congratulates Ross, sees Chandler's look and abruptly stops.)

congratulate:恭喜abrupt:突然的

-Chandler: Well, this is fascinating. So, uh, what is it about me?

fascinating: 迷人的

恩,这真是奇怪了。那么,呃,我到底有什么?

-Phoebe: I dunno, 'cause you're smart, you're funny...

'cause=because funny:有趣的

我不知道,因为你聪明,你风趣……

-Chandler: Ross is smart and funny, do you ever think that about him?

smart:聪明的,漂亮的

Ross聪明风趣,你们怎么不认为他也是?

-All: Yeah! Right!

是!对!

-Chandler: WHAT IS IT?!

是什么?!

-Monica: Okay, I-I d'know, you-you just- you have a quality.

quality:气质

相关文档
最新文档